3

Paranoia

One week later at 2NE1 dorm



'Dara Unnie, come on out. Jae oppa left already" it was Minzy's voice Dara heard outside her room

"Are you sure" Dara said when slightly opening her door with chain on it

"Sure"

"Thank God...i think I'm having an heart attack" she said while joining the flusterred CL and Bom in the living room

"Sandara Park, is there something that you wanted to tell US?"

'Bom. can you spare me on this. it's too complicated and..."

"Fine Unnie, got it. But will at least tell your boyfriend to stop pestering US?"

"Mianhe..for the inconvenience but...aigoo..okay, I will tell you about it but it's between the four of us..ok?"

"Ok.." minzy excitedly scream

'Wait, i dont think our maknae can hear this"

'No unnie, I will stay even If you drag me out"

'okay....listen girls"



Flashback



'Good day Mr. Kim and Ms. Park, have a seat please"

"Thanks" Jae said cooly while holding Dara's sweating hands

"Relax babe, I'm here" he whispered

"I hate you for this.."

"Ahemmmm...can we start now?"

The doctor said while cheerfully looking at Dara

"But before we start, let me congratulates you Dara for having your group's epic concert. We were there at both night"

"Really? Kamsa" she said suprisingly

"Yes..and my 20 year old son and even my husband is a fan of yours. They were hoping that you would pick them at your kiss performance?"

"Wow...as in wow" she said excitedly while a guy beside them starting to have a high blood pressure

"And what a lucky fanboy, though I'm not suprise If he still not washing his face"

'Ahemmm...Doc, are we here to chat about that concert or discuss my problem?" he tightened his grip to her hand which make Dara flinched

'Sorry Mr. Kim, I got carried away,so what seems to be the problem?"

"I don't know where it start ..but the worst is I hate hearing the word FANBOY...everytime, I heard that , I wanted to kill everybody and arghhh... I dont know"

"But..." the psychiatrist stood up in a sudden when her son barge into the room without her knowing it...

'Mama, why are you still here at this hour? And why did you cut my allowance?"

"Son, let's talk about it later. And get out fast here, you see,I have a client here" she said nervously

The son pouted adorably which make Dara laugh. Then everything stood still when he turned around and look at the girl he dreamed of meeting at .The doctor suddenly felt an urge to protect her son when she saw kim Jaejoong's dreadful expression. But before she could even drag her son away...



"OMG...Sandara Park, you're here? Hereeeeeeeee? Thank God...you're hereeeee.. will you marry me? And ...can I kiss you?"

Crickets....crickets...crickets.....



end of flashback...



"Ya unnie, why did you stop? CL complained

"Because I need to make pee...you guys wait here"

'Urghhhh...you're such a troll. Come on hurry up"

When Dara left...

"Bom Unnie...what do you think happened to the poor son?"

"Oh my, I hope Jae oppa didnt beat him" Maknae said worriedly

"Hmnnn...you mean to say..If the son is still alive"

The three all laugh at Bom's comment. Then they all stop laughing when they heard Dara coming out from the bathroom...

'So?"

"Bad news girls, I got a text from Jjango Manager and he told us that sajangnim called for an emergency"

"Wae? That sajangnim of ours, is a total party pooper"

"Aigoo, leader, I will continue it later, in the meantime, let's all go?

Dara laugh out loud when she saw the girls making on their own room while stomping off their feet, sulking and still cursing YG...

She jolted back on her seat when she received a text message from HIM...



"Sweety, why are you torturing me? It's been a week and you make it even worst for me...come to my place tonight or I will go on public about it.

Remember Sandara Park, you can RUN but you CAN'T HIDE"