Wonderful feeling of Love

So Much For My Happy Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You blew a raspberry on air as you look at the clock standing on table beside your bed. It’s 3PM and you are boring to death, you finished doing the laundry this morning and there’s nothing to do in the house. You want to watched movies but you don’t want to do it alone, your face lighten up when you remember Yongguk but then you remember that he have a practice today. Thinking about him you wonder why he’s back on his moody self again, you notice that he keep himself distance from you. When you talk to him, asking how’s he’s day or if he’s hungry and want something to eat he only response a short “No” “I’m fine” “I’m going to bed” and “Don’t bother” it’s like that he’s back on his old self except that he’s not yelling at you  or being mad at you. “Baby, your father is really weird. It’s like that he’s pregnant. He’s mood swings are worst than me” you said patting your rounded belly, after a while you decided to make a snack, you carefully rose from bed slipping your slippers you left your room and merge to kitchen.     --------------   “PASS IT TO ME!” yongguk growls as he wave his hand on air, trying to steal himchan’s attention and he did, when himchan sees that no one is going to Yongguk’s side he passed the ball to him, Yongguk skillfully catch the ball and throw it on ring.   56. 57. 58. 59. 60. BRRIIIIINNNNG! “Seoul University Win!” The referee announced. The whole gym broke on loud cheering and yelling for their favorite team, Zelo and Jongup ran to hug their hyungs. Yongguk congratulate them and told them that they did a great job, their couch walk over and handed their trophy “Nice game, and I hope you can keep that until finals” he said patting everyone’s shoulder “Yes. We will” Yongguk bow at him, “Good. See you tomorrow” He salutes to them before he left “Hyung can we go to your apartment? I miss noona’s cooking” Zelo beam at him “Hell yeah! Please Hyung!” Jongup second demotion, Daehyun did the same too “Since when you became attach to her?” Yongguk glare at them “Why are you jealous?” Himchan smirks “Jealous? Pfftt—“ Yongguk scoffs “Just don’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter