Glow. Electricity. Life.

Glow. Electricity. Life.

In this endless maze I’ve lost my way out
‘cos I’m on fire but you keep on standing still.

When he opened his eyes, he realized he was laying on the grass.

There was a blooming sensation under his fingers and under his hands. A slight layer of dew covered everything, even his body.

It was a weird feeling, but it was also soft and overwhelming.

He blinked a few times, long black eyelashes casting sharp shadows on his brown eyes. He breathed, slowly.

It was dark, but at the same time it wasn’t.

He couldn’t see the sky, there were too many branches, too many trees, weeping willows everywhere, long bundles of leaves fluttering over his head like they rained down from the sky. They moved slowly, so slowly, rustling in unison with the gentle wind, oscillating back and forth, back and forth…

It was the breath of the Earth, the sweet dance of a silently alive planet.

He moved his fingers to caress the grass, then he ran his tongue on his dry lips.

He had slept for such a long time…

The boy sat down on the grass and felt the muscles in his back turning back to life, he groaned. He breathed deeply, than he listened.

Whispers, silence.

It was a dark night, but there was a suffused glow permeating the forest, it was like the air itself was glowing gently. It was only a soft light, but it was impossible not to notice.

As his eyes began to adjust, he became able to distinguish some globes of light, like fireflies moving quickly around him, ignoring the boy completely.

It was dark, but at the same time it wasn’t.

He stood up, staring at the little flying glows. The boy chose one of the lights and began to follow it, walking slowly and staring at the ceiling. It was like trying to follow the breeze or a grain of sand floating in the wind. The boy did not give up anyway, he kept his gaze locked on the little light.

He moved and felt the wet grass under his feet, soft like a pillow. Then the glow, twirling, rose up to the sky and the boy had to look up to not lose sight of it. He walked a little faster now, but the weak light went to the left, than to the right, and finally disappeared between the leaves, totally out of reach.

The boy snorted.

He gently pushed away the fronds that tried to caress his cheeks and went forward, walking quietly with the transparent lights.

That place was awesome.

Not only because of the huge, unbelievable weeping willows and the green grass and leaves, but also because of the spray of blue, of light-blue, lilac and red: flowers, like living presences hiding in the shadows. They were observing him from the shrubs.

The boy could hear them.

He was the stranger there, he was the unusual presence.

He smiled, letting his gaze flutter over blue flowers, then over petals that looked more like rubies. They seemed made of glass.

The boy didn’t belong to that place, but he felt overwhelmed by the beauty surrounding him. He had never seen something so beautiful and savage.

While he walked slowly, he felt a slight adrenaline ading his body, but his mind was calm. The trees took care of him while he moved forward, brushing him with green, soothing hands.

The boy tilted his head under the leafy branches and an unusually big glow flew in front of his nose, trying to attract his attention, like he was making fun of him.

Play with me.

It was a perfect shaped light, a playful globe with blurry outlines. The boy followed it right away and in a few seconds he was running after it.

Soon another little light came from behind his back, than another one brushed his cheek and flew away, than another one, and then another. Thousands of lights were everywhere around him, showing him a way through the forest. They waited for him, they guided him, they danced.

The boy laughed and tried to reach out and touch one of the glows, he didn’t want to hurt, he was just curious. He tried and tried but it was impossible to predict their moves, his fingertips never touched any of them. The boy kept on running and jumping in the tall grass, his toned and relaxed body responding perfectly.

He ran surrounded by the lights, but after only a few minutes the glows all stopped at once, leaving him surprised and breathless. The lights went crazy and ran away in every direction, some of them went straight inside his body and then disappeared. The boy closed his eyes and tried to protect himself with his arms. When the lights touched him he felt like they wanted to burn him, they were crackling against his skin like sparks.

When he reopened his eyes, he was in a clearing.

For an instant, his heart stopped and he could not breath.

If he had thought that the forest was beautiful, then now he had the most perfect place on Earth in front of his eyes.

The glows were everywhere but they were bigger than the ones he had played with, and whiter. He could see electricity flowing inside them, like in a light bulb. They were floating slowly now, hovering over a spring hiding in the dark.  The small lake had black immobile waters, the glows adorning them like precious jewels. Over the circular clearing the trees didn’t cover the sky, the night was lingering on the forest.

The moon was over there… shining like silver.

And the stars.

White.

Like his skin.

 

~~~

 

“Someone believes that they can hear. They say these people sees the Afterworld, a place that we can’t even imagine. They dream, all the time.

They say these people can perceive everything, your presence, your love…

Talk to him Taemin, talk to him.

I know he can hear you, I’m sure of it.”

 

Just a disconnected wire.

Just a stupid, innocent disconnected wire in the brain.

If only someone could turn on the lights…

 

~~~

 

Minho’s brown eyes were trembling, thousand of reflections making them shine like stars. His full lips were agape, arms abandoned along his slender body, fingers clenched into fists.

Incredulity.

What was that strange creature?

There was a figure, in the middle of the spring. It belonged to that world… no, it was just too perfect even for that place.

It was a boy. The quiet waters were flowing around his waist. Minho looked at the wet skin of his back, so pale, almost translucent. The boy lifted his arms and drops like pearls fell down following the line of his spine while he massaged his hair with thin fingers.

His hair… blond, like gold, with some spark of green. His figure was slim but toned. Minho desired to make all that water disappear when he followed the line of the creature’s back but his eyes met the black spring. He wanted to be able to see his full body so bad…

Was he ? He could not tell…

When the creature turned around, sensing a foreign presence in the wood, Minho stopped breathing.

He could see him quite well even in the night, because the playful lights seemed to follow his movements, remaining around him like a lively halo.

Minho was hypnotized.

His features were sharp, poetic, unforgettable. His lips were slightly agape and red, a cute heart in the middle of the face of pure beauty. His nose was graceful, his cheekbones high and well shaped. But the most unbelievable thing were the eyes.

They were like the eyes of a cat, but they were so green. His eyes were bright like fires and so damn green that Minho thought the entire forest was turning black and white in comparison.

His wet, blond hair dropped water on his forehead and along his nape, on his shoulders. The creature wiped away a few drops with a gentle hand…

Everything about him was so beautiful.

He blinked his eyes and Minho could not stop following every single movement, fascinated. The creature bite his bottom lip and looked at him from the center of the lake, eyes sparkling.

“Are… are you human?” Minho stammered. That was the first thing that came into his mind.

The creature laughed and the glows around him jerked, the whole nature reacted to his actions. His laugh was pure and crystalline, like his voice the first time he spoke.

His eyes became even more similar to the eyes of a feline, sharp and intense.

He wasn’t looking at Minho anymore, he began to play with the water, creating small circles.

“You’re so beautiful.” Minho whispered.

The eyes of the creature focused on him and he smiled.

“And so you are, Choi Minho.” His voice was deep and mysterious, like the spring waters.

Minho didn’t even know why, but he wasn’t surprised when the boy called him with his name.

“What… what is your name?”

The creature sighted and massaged the back of his neck with both hands, looking at the ceiling.

“Key.”

Key.

“And what do you open?” Minho asked, stunned.

The creature laughed again.

He began to walk slowly in the water, creating a short wake. The glows followed him and so did Minho, from the shore.

“I open the heart of men, Choi Minho. I find the Electric Cable inside people to let the spirit flow.”

“E-electric cable?” asked Minho. It was weird to imagine that kind of object in such a natural place… then he remembered the lights.

“Don’t be so amazed, every man has his Electric Cable, the most difficult thing is to find it. Electricity connects us to the universe, it connects me to the water, to the trees, to the lights…” he caressed a glow first, and it stayed still, then the surface of the lake “…and it can even connect me and you, Minho.”

A shiver ran down Minho’s spine.

“No, I… you are different from me.”

The boy’s green eyes gazed into his soul, and they were so serious and deep.

Minho swallowed.

“That’s true.”

“We must stay as we are now, you see…? Me on the shore, you in the water.”

The creature seemed to think it over, he played with a light, thoughtful.

“Are you sure of it?”

“Yes.”

“And don’t you feel the urge to come closer? Just to talk, to look me in the eyes. Would you?”

“Your eyes… are your eyes dangerous?”

The boy laughed.

“What do you think?”

“Well, if you are… a divinity or something, they could… I don’t know, maybe they could bewitch me.”

“Why, do you think you’re not already bewitched?”

Yes, that was a clever question.

Minho put a hand over his mouth, he was losing focus again.

“You see? But you’re still yourself anyway, aren’t you? I didn’t do anything yet, if you want to go away you can.”

“I won’t.” Minho said, without a second thought.

Key’s green eyes sparkled.

“Then come here.” He stretched out a hand, pearlescent drops fell from his slender arm.

Minho made some step forward, but then he stopped and the boy retracted his pale hand.

“Almost forgot, you cannot enter the spring. Is not your time yet, am I right? That’s ok, I’ll come out for you.”

He turned around and began to emerge from the lake.

 

~~~

 

With every step, more skin was revealed and Minho forgot to breath.

He was .

Finally he could follow the line of his back down the limits of his body. He met the sweet curve of his gluteus, which soon transformed into a perfect pair of legs, surrounded by the glows that went insane following him while he came out of the spring.

He shook away some drops from his hair, like a wildcat, then he stood up and smiled to Minho.

“So, Choi Minho, why are you here?”

“I-I…”

“You’re here because you want to be saved, am I right?”

Saved.

But from what?

Yes yes, he wanted to be saved…

“Maybe…”

“You’re confused now, I know, you don’t remember, but try to recollect your thoughts. What brought you here?”

Minho frowned.

“I think I was asleep.”

“Why, do you think you’re awake now?”

Minho took his time to think about it.

“Well, it’s all just a little too realistic to be a dream.”

Key laughed and turned around, walking with intense elegance, and Minho blushed but he just couldn’t stop staring at his body.

“Choi Minho, I think you’re a little rusty, aren’t you? Let’s just start with the basics. Can you tell me who you are?”

“Of course I can! I am…”

Wait.

The blond creature blinked his eyes.

“So?”

Minho didn’t know what to do.

He felt so lost, so lost…

“I…”

“Your system is really off.”

“What does that mean?”

“You don’t even remember who you are. You want to turn back and you can’t even tell me about your past life. How can I help you if you’re in this state? Maybe you’re not that determined, maybe I should not help you to turn ba-”

“I am famous, everyone knows me in my country. I know who I am, just give me a second, ok?”

The boy from the lake smiled and waited, patiently.

“I’m an athlete, of course. High jump. I won so many medals… I live in Seoul. My apartment is… I’m really far away, right? I can feel it now…”

“Good, go on.”

Minho felt his heart beating much faster while he talked, recollecting his memories, finding his identity that was hiding somewhere in the numb fog covering his soul…

“I have to train today. No, wait, maybe is not that day anymore. Now that I think about it, I already went to that training session… I was jumping when…”

A far away pain.

He jolted, recalling that feeling. Minho looked at Key, awareness finally turning back to him and hitting his chest like a merciless sword.

“Oh my God… am I dead?”

Key laughed out loud, hands on his flat stomach, white teeth shining under the moonlight.

“Am I so funny…” whispered Minho, offended.

“You’re awful! You didn’t remember this little detail?”

“So…” Minho gulped. “I am dead.”

“No, sweetheart.” Key comforted him, smiling. “You’re not dead, but it doesn’t make much difference for them.” The creature stretched his arms and sat down on the grass with crossed legs. He started playing with a glow, ignoring Minho completely. The boy walked towards him, massaging black hair on the back of his head.

“Who thinks I’m dead? What are you talking about?” he mumbled, feeling dumb. It was like he missed something, a quite important element in the puzzle, but he couldn’t understand what it was.

The green-eyed boy yawned like a lazy cat, then he looked at him with his beautiful, bored face.

“Your friends. Your family. Everyone. Don’t you remember?”

Minho shook his head in denial.

“I don’t remember anything.” He finally admitted, feeling empty.

Key stopped playing with the glow and the little light seemed annoyed and tried to attract his attention again, flying crazily around the creature. Green eyes stayed locked in Minho’s deep brown orbs.

“If you really can’t remember… why did you come to me?”

Minho opened his lips, worried.

“I’m not the one who chose to-”

He stopped.

There actually was a reason why he came…

A warm feeling.

Right there…

Involuntarily, he touched his chest with two trembling fingers, then his lips.

It was only a flash, then Minho realized he was moving his hand and stopped immediately.

He noticed Key wasn’t blinking his eyes to follow his actions.

“There’s a reason.”

“Tell me.”

“There’s someone who’s waiting for me.”

“Where.”

“Not here… far away.”

“Who.”

Silence.

“Minho, who is this person?”

“Is… is that you?”

“No Minho, do not try to guess. Come here.”

The black-haired boy walked towards his hand, hesitant. He was so nervous.

“Come on, you can touch me, I’m not made of glass you know?” the creature smiled sweetly, sitting on the grass like it was the most natural thing in the world. Minho kneeled in front of him, taking his hand.

It was like touching dew.

And it was also smooth, like the petals of a rose.

“That’s ok, just sit here. Look at me, would you?”

Minho nodded, docile like a little kid.

Seeing his face so close was an amazing experience.

“So, you said there’s someone, right? Someone you want to go back to. This is the reason why you’re here, right?”

“Yes.”

“If you want me to help you, you must be absolutely sure. You must know the reason why you came to me. Not everyone have the privilege to be heard, like you’re doing now. You’re lucky, Minho, I’ll listen to you if you want me to. Don’t waste this gift, Choi Minho. You’re young. Don’t you want to live?”

“Of course I want to live.”

There was so much beauty in front of his eyes in that moment. He didn’t want to sleep again. He didn’t want to go back into the darkness.

“Then tell me. Tell me what you want.”

“I must go back…”

“Why?”

“Because he’s waiting for me. I want to see him. I need to see him. He… he’s everything to me. He’s my sweet, warm…”

“Yes?”

“I love him. He’s like a baby, I have to protect him. It’s because of this that I have to go back, do you understand? He has nothing but me…”

 

~~~

 

“In the end, we only have each other, right Taemin-ah?”

 

~~~

 

“There’s a tiny wire, a strange thread, and inside it flows the Energy that we need to be considered alive. It’s a very simple Electric Cable, there’s one inside of every being. It’s very solid, it lasts for a long time if Fate allows it, but sometimes something bad happens, something that we cannot foresee, and… tack!”

Minho flinched but the blonde creature was holding his hand with a strong grip, his face getting closer and closer. “…a second is enough. Fatality, misfortune… and the Cable breaks and dies, starts to wither.” Key pulled out a grass blade from the mold and tore it up under Minho’s shocked eyes. “Your Cable is broken, Minho. It’s dead.”

The boy gritted his teeth, feeling tears trying to escape the corners of his eyes.

Unfair, it was so unfair…

“I can’t believe it’s all over.”

Key lowered his head and caressed his hand, holding it in his lap.

“It’s not over, if you really don’t want it to end.”

“I need to go back, there are so many things I still have to do, so many things I still have to tell him…”

“What’s his name?”

“Taemin.”

“It’s a beautiful name. It’s warm, isn’t it?”

“Yes…”

Like your hands.

Welcoming, cozy…

Minho remained silent, looking at Key’s fingers playing with his hand.

Key suddenly looked up at him with burning eyes, a serious gaze that made Minho shiver.

“I’ll ask you for the last time. Do you really want to go back?”

“I must. I… I’ve never told him how much I love him.”

“Then come, Choi Minho. You’re ready and I’m ready too.”

Key grabbed his chin and their faces came much closer. Minho stared at the traces of gold and brown in his green eyes and held his breath. He couldn’t stop himself from touching gently one of his cheekbones…

His heart was beating faster now, and Key’s lips were just too close.

“Follow your instinct, it will bring you to what you want. Stop dreaming.”

Minho followed his orders.

He buried his fingers inside his wet blond hair and, shivering, made their mouths collide with force.

 

~~~

 

When their lips separated, they remained close to each other, breathing the same air.

“Are you an angel? Where are your wings?” asked Minho, still intoxicated by his taste.

“I’m not your angel. You have to go back to him.”

Minho stared into his green eyes and felt like crying.

“But you’re so beautiful… I want you to be my angel… if only you could be-”

“But I am. It’s just you who cannot understand now. To understand, you must go back.”

“You mean in the real world?”

“This world is not fake, it’s just different.”

“In my world, in the one I was before.”

“Yes.”

“And what if I didn’t want it with enough strength?”

“Of course you do.”

“I’ll do what you tell me to then.”

They stared at each other seriously, Minho’s hand still on the creature’s smooth neck, his thumb caressing Key’s Adam’s apple.

That perfect creature allowed Minho to touch him, and now was still there, a breath away, so perfect under his hands…

For a moment Minho feared to lose himself and forget why he went that far.

“Stop thinking. Where’s your Cable, Minho?”

 

~~~

 

Since when did he have an Electric Cable appearing from his chest? Minho had never seen it, it seemed so weird, but still it was there so he decided to just accept it. He felt like the Cable was exactly where it had to be.

The boy from the lake made him lay on the grass and opened his shirt, fumbling a little and finally extracting the Electric Cable from Minho’s chest, diving right into his heart.

“How is this possible?” he whispered. The Cable was flexible and smooth, bluish. It was broken, disconnected and cold in the creature’s hands.

“I told you. Everyone has a Cable, this is how beings are connected to the life stream.”

“And why is my Cable broken?”

The boy from the lake snorted.

“If it was all right, you wouldn’t be here, don’t you think?”

“Does that mean that I’m sick?”

“You’re not sick… you’re just disconnected. That’s all.” His eyes became gentle. He caressed Minho’s chin and the boy shivered, blushing a little.

“Can you see all these little lights?” Key asked, smiling to one of the glows floating around them. The lights sparkled happily around the creature’s fingers, pleased by his attentions. “They’re all yours.”

“W-what?” Minho stammered.

“They belong to you, they’re part of you. They’re electricity. Pieces of your soul.”

Minho opened his eyes wide.

“And why the hell are they all scattered in the air?”

He tried grabbing one of the lights but he just couldn’t, it was like trying to catch smoke with bare hands…

Key laughed.

“Silly… they’re gone since your Cable broke. We should take them back, don’t you think?”

Minho shivered.

“Yes, we really should.”

“Lay down then. Just relax.” Key put his hands on Minho’s chest, kneeling in between his legs. Minho blushed hard. Then he felt the circular movement of Key’s hands on his sweating skin and a peaceful feeling invaded him.

He closed his eyes and in a second he felt Key’s breath against his lips.

“Ssh… let me help you.”

Another kiss, sweet, so sweet that he desired to fell into the abyss just to never stop feeling that taste…

Minho felt an electric shock starting from his chest and opened his eyes suddenly. Key stopped the kiss to laugh at the moon.

So many glows were gathering above their heads and were starting to rain down, aiming at Minho’s chest. Key grabbed the Cable dipping into Minho’s heart strongly while the clueless boy screamed in fear, trying to protect himself from the attack. Key pinned him to the ground sitting on his waist, he didn’t allow him to stand up and run away.

In an instant, while all that electricity exploded against Minho’s skin, the surface of the spring started bubbling and the wind became strong. The glows started to enter into the broken Cable and Minho felt like his veins were about to explode.

He was burning from the inside.

 

~~~

 

Minho took a deep breath.

Unbelievable, he was still able to breathe.

He still had his body, he wasn’t dust in the wind yet. Too many lighting in his head, his veins, his skin, his heart. The boy was still jerking with aftershocks.

When he dared to open his eyes, his Key was lying between the green grass, the white skin a little bit flushed with a sweet red on the cheeks, on the neck. and pale, with those feline eyes, green, so damn green, two sparkling fires saying ‘live, just let yourself go, stop dreaming and live. It’s time, it’s time.

“Look at yourself.”

Minho did. He touched his chest.

The Cable had disappeared.

“Where…”

“You already know where.”

Minho breathed calmly. It was inside, under the skin. He was connected again.

Now it was dark for sure. All the light was in his body.

He looked at the boy from the lake.

“I don’t want this to end.” He whispered. It was all so quiet…

The creature smiled to him, with a little shadow of sadness in his eyes. He opened his arms, inviting him.

“But this is not the end. Everything will start all over again.”

Minho nodded, trying to be brave. His heart was beating too fast, it began to ache.

He felt too light, like he was turning into a ghost. His vision was a little blurred, the forest didn’t seem so real anymore…

He kneeled and lay down in his arms, in between his slender legs that opened to welcome him.

Oh God, his skin…

Minho stared at his face again, loving his red lips, his eyes, his high cheekbones, his nose, his wet hair… gold, green, red…

Don’t fade away.

Please.

Just don’t.

“You can touch me if you want.”

Minho caressed his cheek, than his forehead.

“Choi Minho, are you ready?”

Minho hesitated, biting his bottom lip.

“Ah-ah, it’s pointless now. It’s already flowing inside you, I’ve found your Cable, you cannot give up. Too late…”

“Will it hurt?” that was a stupid question, Minho thought. But he could not stop himself from asking.

“Do you remember when you were born?” asked the creature, caressing his face with a tender touch.

“No, I don’t remember.”

“Did it hurt?”

“I don’t know, I don’t think so…”

“Then just go. Someone is still waiting.”

I know.

“You’re an angel for sure, just tell me where your wings are gone.”

They both laughed.

“You’re still wasting your time?”

“Just tell me!”

Key looked up at the sky, his body curving upwards under Minho’s.

“It’s not like everything you imagine is true. I am how you want me to be.”

Minho nodded, he was starting to understand. The boy felt Key’s legs moving around his waist, swinging slowly.

“You must go.” Whispered the creature.

“What about you?”

The boy from the lake held him with gentle hands on his shoulders.

“We are here now. Isn’t this enough for you?”

“Yes, it’s enough.”

Minho kissed his neck, than his lips, breathing into his mouth. He tasted like flowers, like grass, wind, light, red and…

A shock.

Minho stopped kissing him, slowly, a little trail of saliva connecting their lips.

His eyes were now tinted with a deeper shade of green, his cheeks were flushed, warmed by the kiss…

“Don’t be afraid Minho. It’s only life flowing again.”

Minho nodded.

He kissed him again, closing his eyes, and pressed his body in between those perfect legs.

The creature moaned and his hands grabbed Minho’s shoulders, while the boy touched his thighs to make them tangle closer to his waist.

The kiss was deeper now, Minho felt like he was never going to stop loving him, he wanted Key’s body to be his for just that little period of time, even if maybe Key and himself, together, never existed, even if they were holding each other in a place that never was, in a time that never was… That instant never existed but they were living it now.

I don’t want to forget you.

Like if you needed to remember me to keep me with you. I am just like you want me to be, have you forgotten it already?

The Electric Cable hiding in his chest reacted to the contact and turned back to life, dipping into his soul, into his essence like the roots of those weeping willows in the forest around them, reconnecting him to the planet.

Minho felt his circuit being filled again with that new electricity, his system coming back to life, reminding him who he was –he was Choi Minho, twenty-one years old, Korean, athlete, it was only an innocent mistake, an insignificant instant, his neck curving unnaturally while he fell, and they say he was sleeping, coma, coma…-. He saw what he had been, what he could be in the feature.

Minho just wake up, just let the energy flow in the system…

 

“He’s not dead, you see, he’s breathing, he will be away for a while…

We don’t know when Minho will come back, we don’t know if he’ll be able to… Don’t cry Taemin please, don’t cry, it’s just a little, insignificant electric cable disconnected in his head, it must be broken, can you understand? This is the reason why he sleeps, he’s neurons are not working like they should anymore. We cannot see them, we cannot know… Taemin, just stop crying please…”

 

This is all… it’s all so clear now…

 

And here it is, that Cable starting to pulse again, here it is, the light reconnecting all the circuit, energy, life, his life, it belonged to him only and to no one else. It was still a very young life, a life worth to be lived.

 

Just let me go, take me and leave me at the same time, go back to the place where you belong.

 

And Minho took him, closed his eyes losing himself in that creature’s ethereal body, he saw the way opening again in front of his eyes, he started breathing for real now, and his lungs were burning.

He wanted to tell Key that he was so beautiful, and he wanted to thank him, but he also wanted to go back because he loved Taemin, he loved him and he had never had the courage to tell him and yes, that was the first thing he wanted to do, he just had to find the exit, if only that damn Cable stopped hurting and burning and-

 

It’s only your soul turning back to where it should be, Minho.

 

And Minho cried, because he didn’t want to lose him yet, but he was already walking away, that hurt, he liked that place, the lake, the forest…

He felt so heavy now, he was being out of the world and he couldn’t feel Key’s hands and Key’s body anymore, he felt a little cold and-

 

Key…

 

He screamed and the darkness swallowed him.

 

Then he opened his eyes.

 

~~~

 

24th December 2013, Seoul.

Christmas Eve.

 

 

Now the light is all inside you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“M… Minho?”

A sleepy voice, sweet, so far away.

 

“Minho! Minho I knew that- Yah! Yah he’s- Jonghyun-hyung, call the doctor, go!”

“Is he awake?”

“I think he’s about to- Minho! Minho it’s me, oh please tell me that I’m not dreaming… Minho-hyung I love you!”

 

“…T-Taemin?”

 

 

Electricity.

It flows into the system, starting from that Cable hiding in the heart. It brings the energy around the body, giving back your soul, giving you a new place in the world.

 

 

 

Bringing back to life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi everyone!

This is my entry for Shiny_A_plus contest/workshop "Writing Down the Bones". Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/602008/writing-down-the-bones-writers-contest-open-shinee-workshop-writing-you-competition-writingcontest-shop

I love her so much, she's my fav writer without any doubt, so when she opened this contest I told myself.... OK, I'M IN! :D

Then I remembered................ I cannot write in English XD I mean, I've never tried to write something this complex in English. I'm Italian, you know... Anyway, the prompts are SO DAMN COOL and I thought this story could be just PERFECT for the first one, so I decided to still try! I'm not that good in English, I hope it isn't a total disaster D: I'm so scared of making terrible mistakes >.< I hope this story doesn't sound too weird...

Yeah, I tried.

I had fun, so it's ok I think XD

Have a nice day and... HOHOHO IT'S ALMOST XMAS!! I wished for good luck at my exams and for a puppy Jonghyun in my bed, what about you? XP

Byee, my lovelies <3

Chiara