Monster!!!

The Dream
A/N:I might make changes to the earlier chapters.To make it easier for you guys, I'll mention the chapters with changes at the start of each chapter. Hope you enjoyed the story so far!^^ ~Cloudy_jewel

“Should we spread out?”Eunhyuk asked as they were walking.

“I don’t think we should until we are familiar with the island.”Donghae’s father reasoned.

They all nodded their heads in agreement.As they were walking Donghae explained to them what happened.Although they were all good friends,he couldn’t help but worry if they would believe him.Much to his relief,they did. Four of them strolled along the beach and enjoyed the breeze. The only thing that could be heard was the waves splashing on shore. The sound was interrupted by a low throaty growl.Donghae froze in his tracks when they came face to face with a hideous monster. It was like an upsized zombie crossed with a falcon,completed with warts and scars.As it raised it’s claw,it made the most horrible sound known to man.Donghae snapped out of his momentary trance.The monster was aiming at his dad!!!Without any hesitation,he jumped in front of his dad.Much to their surprise,the claw went right through;leaving Donghae with no reminder of the incident.Once Donghae recovered from his shock,he signaled to them his plan.They picked up pebbles that littered the beach and pelted the monster with it.A rock happen to go right into the creature’s throat and it began choking.It was such a sorry sight when they watched the monster run away hacking away.

‘Donghae,you okay?”Ryeowook asked worriedly,Donghae brushed his hands on his jeans and nodded.

“That’s the most fun I had in ages!”Mr Lee exclaimed.

“Dad...I almost died.”

“After these events,I don’t think there is a word “Death” in this dream,”His father replied with a wink.

They laughed with gusto and spent the rest of the time searching for useful things until dusk...

A/N:I know this is an awfully short chapter but I wanted to give you more as I won't have time to update.I'll promise to update at least once before school starts^^