The Island

The Dream
Donghae scrunched up his face when he rolled over.The sun was shining next to him.Groaning,he d around trying to find the familiar figure that he would always wake up to.

“Hyukkie...”He whined,opening his eyes a little.But to his surprise,the dancer was not in the room.Wait.He looked around.The  walls weren’t the snow white walls that gave him  comfort .Instead,the walls were all grimy and it was now that he was aware of the musty scent that permeated the room.

“I see that you have woken up.”a deep voice,so deep it was enough to rival Bang Yongguk’s,filled his ears.

Donghae jumped,surprised at the voice.Slowly,he ly to see a faceless man in a dark blue cloak.The dark blue coat looked like it was newly made out of the finest velvet.The single gold button shone like a diamond.Donghae wanted to try it on so badly but now isn’t the time.He had to get out.Like now.

“Looking for a way to eascape?”the deep voice boomed.

That scared the hell out him.He still wasn’t used to that deep voice,tentively,he nodded.The faceless man was kind of scaring him.

“Well,there is only one way.You have to live on an island for a year.”

“Alone?”Donghae asked in a small voice.He absolutely hated being alone.

“Nope.With three people of your choice.Dead or alive,”The man held up three fingers as if to punctuate his point,”You have five seconds,”

“Uhhh...I’ll want Hyukkie...and...and...oh!Appa!I miss appa,a year with appa sounds good.The last one...uh....bada....he’s a dog...hmph...RYEOWOOKIE DONGSAENG!!”Donghae made up his mind just when he felt his body getting lighter and lighter.Soon he was spinning at full speed.Donghae shut his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of moving freely in the air.

"Ooph,"Donghae landed with a thud and out. Once again,Donghae opened his eyes slowly when he gained consciousness.This time,he surveyed his surroundings.It was a beautiful beach with a lush green forest as a back drop.The clean turquoise water lapped gently at the shore which was covered with fine white sand.A ruffling noise caught Donghae’s attention.He whipped his head round.It was coming from the bush behind him.Swiftly,he grabbed a rock.He couldn’t be too sure that it was one of the three people.

“Hyukkie?Wookie?Appa?”Donghae called,hoping it was one if them.

“OMG HAE...I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE HERE!!!”Eunhyuk burst out of the bush and pounced on Donghae.

“Woah,Hyukjae,calm down.”Donghae laughed and hugged him back.Eunhyuk couldn’t help but shower him with kisses on his face,”We have to find Ryeowookie and appa.”

“Appa?Hae,did you knock your head?"

“Son?Is that you?”A man called.

“APPA!!!I MISSED YOU!!”Donghae turned around and ran towards the man.He hugged his dear father tightly,oh how much he missed his father.

“Appa missed you too.”He patted Donghae’s back which was heaving from tears.

He saw Eunhuk and waved cheerfully,”Hyukjae ah how are you?”

“I’m fine appa,”Eunhyuk gave a gummy smile and the man laughed.Eunhyuk was like a third son to him.The two had been inseparable since Eunhyuk joined the company as a trainee.

“Appa,Donghwa misses you a lot too,”

“Ah..Donghwa.Is he taking care of you well?”

“Of course appa!”Donghae grinned,”Oh!Wookie!!”

He ran to help his favourite dongsaeng who had fallen over due to his excitement and tripped over  his own legs.

“Gwmao hyung,”Ryeowook smiled gratefully.

“Ryeowook ah,you’ve grown up so much,”

“Mr Lee!!”The boy’s eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store as he hugged Donghae’s father.Donghae’s father had always doted on him and loved him like his own son.Actually,he loved all the members.The group was like his extended family.After hugging Ryeowook,he went on to hug Eunhyuk.

“Oh,Donghae ah,how is Hankyung?”Mr Lee cared a lot about the Chinese man as he was a total stranger to the country and had faced many difficulties.

“Alright appa,he’s happy,”Donghae replied.

“Umm...Hyung...It’s getting dark...how do we find food and how did we end up here?”Ryeowook asked.

“I’ll explain on the way.”with that three of them set off to look for survival materials.