Midnight Mistake

EXO: Oneshot Collection ✿

Characters: Lee Minkyung (You), Xiumin

- - -

 

“I’ll be there as soon as we finish today’s show, ara?” Minhyuk said on the other line. The siblings decided to meet up at Hongdae and spend the night together; it was their first meeting in 8 months “Ne. Text me when you arrive.” Minkyung replied and with their goodbyes they hung up. Minkyung sighed as she looked around admiring the night scenery of Hongdae.

Waiting, she looked at a lot of shopping stalls/stores usually stopping at a food stall to eat. As time slowly passed by, some stores are already beginning to close and the night’s getting chillier by the minute.

Shivering, Minkyung dug her face deeper into her crimson red scarf and rubbed her hands together before putting them into her coat’s pocket to warm up.

Even though it was getting late and colder, more people entered the streets of Hongdae making it more alive than it was in the daylights. As she continued to walk around the street, loud shriekings were heard “Kyaaa! Oppa saranghae!” Minkyung’s head snapped up as she heard the fangirls’ screams of ‘Oppa. I love you.’ ‘Are you hungry? Noona will buy you food.’ ‘Oppa you’re here alone, do you want me to accompany you?’ and other cheesy stuff.

*Is Minhyuk oppa here?* Minkyung thought as a bright smile crept up her face. She quickly jogged to where the screams were coming from. Her eyes sparkled when she saw a guy’s back, trying to politely excuse himself from the crowd of crazy fan girls. When he finally managed to let the fan girls go away he entered a hat store and Minkyung, with butterflies in her stomach ran inside.

She saw him picking out hats seriously. Giggling, she slowly tiptoed towards him and hugged him from behind without thinking, “Jajjan! Oppa! I surprised you didn’t I? I thought you said you would text me when you---” she was cut off when the guy slowly turned around to face her, only to face someone but her brother “arrive...Xiumin? Exo’s Xiumin?” she blurted “You’re not my oppa?” chuckling, he shook his head “I’m afraid not.”

“Jwesonghamnida!” she quickly bowed down and her face flushed in embarrassment

“Gwaenchanha...” he assured. Minkyung decided to walk out still flushed like a red tomato “Wait!” Xiumin suddenly called. Freezing in her tracks, she slowly turned around to face the EXO member slowly walking towards her “Y-yes?”

“Do—do you want to eat?”

“N-now?” nodding he responds “Eung! You can let time pass by while waiting for your brother.”

“O-ok.”

 

Soon, they were stopping by at every food stall in sight and what surprised Minkyung was that his fan girls didn’t even mind him hanging out with a random girl. They were walking with chicken skewers in their hands and laughing at each other’s jokes when Minkyung’s phone vibrated in her pocket “Yoboseyo?” she answered while chewing “Minkyungie~” Minhyuk cooed at the other line “Eodiya? I’m here. Sorry if I arrived late.” he added “Gwaenchanha...” before she could continue she saw Minhyuk standing in front of her and Xiumin.

Smiling, Minhyuk hung up and slowly put his phone back in his pocket “Guess I didn’t need to know.” he smiled while walking towards his sister. That was when he noticed Xiumin standing beside Minkyung “Oh...Xiumin-ssi.” shocked, Xiumin quickly bowed ninety degrees and Minhyuk politely bowed back “Minhyuk sunbaenim’s your brother?” Xiumin whispered to Minkyung but Minhyuk heard anyway and he chuckled when he saw the expression on Xiumin’s face when Minkyung nodded innocently.

“I’m sorry I arrived late.”

“Gwaenchanha.” the younger of the two siblings replied with a warm smile

“How about we go eat deokbokki? I’m starving.” Minhyuk suggested and Minkyung nodded

“Xiumin wanna come with us?” Minhyuk added looking at Xiumin who looked extremely out of place

“I would love to b-but I need to go back to our dorm now.” Xiumin replied politely then bowed once again

“Arasseo. Thank you for spending the time with me while I was waiting for my REAL oppa, oppa!” Minkyung said with a cute smile making her eyes turn into crescents

“What do you mean REAL oppa?”

“I’ll explain it to you later.” she giggled “Kaja!” excitedly, she pulled the older of the two and waved to Xiumin “Bye oppa! Thanks again! Go home safely~”

 

Xiumin waved and smiled as the two siblings skipped to a deokbokki stall. He slowly put his hands inside his coat pockets before walking away with a small smile on his face “Aigoo...I’m so full...” he mumbled while placing a hand on his stomach.

 

- - - - -

It's been awhile since I updated because of school -_-

But it's finally summer in my country!~ Yehet!~

I hope you liked this oneshot with Xiumin and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BAOZI! *throws confettis everywhere*

ppyong!~

tumblr_static_xiuxiu1.gif