Seven Things

A Collection of One-Shots Volume II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(One: His Hair)   Suzy ran her fingers through his newly dyed hair. Sehun was resting his head on her lap. They had snuck out to the rooftop of the school to get some fresh air. Their favorite place to be.   "Don't pull so hard." he said with a grunt. In response she scoffed at him.   "Why didn't you tell me you were going to dye it? I would have done it." she pouted. He had dyed his hair blonde. Sehun who had his eyes closed opened them and moved to look up at her. He gave her his usual side smile. Her hair was now blocking him from the sun and also tickling his face.    "It was a spur of the moment thing. Kai thought I wouldn't do it, so I did."  Sehun started playing with a strand of her shiny black hair.    "Well your gonna have to put some conditioner on it." Suzy lifted her head up to lazily look at the sky.    She really loved how he looked with his new hair color. It made him look even more like a bad boy. She wouldn't admit that to him though. Suzy continued to pet his hair.   "Umm... You'll have to do that for me." Sehun knew that she was a bit upset for not telling her about his change of hair color. He remembered when they first started dating she had said she loved his hair.    "Do you still love my hair?" he asked rather cutely. She looked at him and gave him a big smile.        (Two: Her eyes)   Sehun and Suzy were the last ones in the classroom. Sehun had gotten in trouble for having forgotten to do his homework. Suzy was in a different classroom but still accompanied him while he did his homework.   "Why didn't you do your homework at home?" Suzy's head was laying on the desk facing him.    Sehun had no intention to tell her why he hadn't done his homework. It was almost her birthday and he had gotten a part time job in order to buy her a gift.   "I told you I fell asleep early, that's why I didn't call you." he said looking straight  at her. Sehun liked looking at her in the eyes. When he first laid eyes on her, Suzy's eyes were the first thing that he liked. They showed how warm and kind of a person she was.    She let out a sigh and continued to look at him.    "Stop staring, you're distracting me." he said a faint tint of color was creeping upon his face.    She let out a soft giggle. He put his pencil down and turned to look at her. She had calmed down from her fit of giggles.   "They say the eyes are the windows to our soul. I believe this is true." he said.   "Why?" She sat straight up. Her left cheek was red from having rested on it.    "Because it applies to you."   "How so?" Suzy pried on.   Sehun rolled his eyes, he knew she was doing it on purpose. So he would oblige and let her hear what she wanted.   "Because my dear Suzy, your eyes say that you are a kind, sweet beautiful person." Sehun then went back to his work but not before adding something else. "Thats why out of all your attractive features I love your eyes the best."    He was red in the face, he suddenly felt a kiss on his hot cheek.    "I already knew that." Suzy rested her cheek on the desk once again and let him work in peace.        (Three: His Smile)   Suzy sat by the window in the not so crowded café. She watched as people walked by much more bundled up since the weather was getting much more cooler. It was her birthday and he insisted that they go to her favorite coffee shop.    Suzy had a clear view of the door as well. She easily spotted him as he walked into the shop he was too tall not be noticed. She watched as he slowly approached her his blonde hair neatly pulled back, his strong jawline made him look like he was mad, but when they caught each others eyes he gave her his crooked smile.    Suzy really liked that smile.    "Happy birthday." he said giving her a kiss on the forehead then sitting down across from her.    "Thank you." she couldn't help but smile at how handsome he was.    "Did you order yet?" he already knew the answer to that when two chocolate bubble teas where set on the table.    Suzy didn't notice when he pulled out a small bag then took out a small cupcake. Sehun gave Suzy a sheepish smile. He then started singing, he had forgotten to bring a candle. Nonetheless he sang his heart out to her.   Suzy was grinning from ear to ear.    "Sehunnie, your face is all red." she teased. "Thank you."    Sehun rolled his eyes. "Well come on take a bite."   So she did. She moaned at how delicious the pastry was.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter