B.F.F's

A Collection of One-Shots Volume II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

    Warm autumn evenings were his favorite . He liked how the breeze would hit him softly caressing him, it was reassurance that summer was gone. Huang Zitao, or simply Tao, knew that the seasons changing meant that it was time for change, new begins. He was at the park with his best friend, Bae Suzy. Even though they're both seventeen and too old to be swinging, they blissfully enjoyed themselves. Both competed to see who swung higher and they would laugh at the owners whom brought their dressed up dogs in ridiculous outfits. Tao always had a good time when he was with Suzy, they could sit in silence and he would be at peace. 

     Suzy to Tao was the sister he always wanted. He met her when he was five years old at her fathers dojo. When they were smaller she would defend him since she was taller and much more aggressive then him. The tables turned when they both started middle school and he grew taller and when his face became manlier. 

      "I'm gonna miss this." Suzy said as her feet were dragging on the sand. She was swinging much slower and observing the little kids as they played. 

      "Me too. Who am I going to bother now?"

     "Will you come back, if something goes wrong?" she had completely stopped swinging and turned her head towards him. 

     Tao was still staring at the noisy kids, it reminded him of when Suzy and him would come to this same park and play. If they were lucky they would get dollar ice creams. He was overwhelmed with memories from just being at the park. 

     "You spaz!" she yelled. Suzy was used to his daydreaming but it still made her angry.

     "What?" he knew the answer to her question but he didn't know how to put in words. "Probably not for awhile, I'll be to ashamed." 

     "I'll go and visit you." her face expression was sad. 

     Tao knew he was leaving a lot behind but he was sure that it would be worth it. His parents had advised him not to leave but he was determined. Suzy on the other hand told him to go, she said she would be cheering him on where ever he was.  

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter