Lifesaver

Fall in love with Nerd Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why i didn't dead yet?Why i feel being wrapped by someone?

"YAH!!MICHEYESSEO??!IF I DIDN'T SAVE YOU,YOU'LL BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!"shouted Niel.

Niel's P.O.V

Honestly this girl is really interesting in my eyes but she always get bullied by M.I.B .When she escaped from the school,i don't know but i have to follow her.I don't want anything happen to her.I want her to be safe with me.When she is crying,i want to keep her calm.Now she want to commit suicide.I was very shocked about it.I quickly back-hug her and grab her before she fell.Now i'm the one who on top her

'Her brown eyes, long straight hair, perfect jawline and pink lips.Why the other boys always bullying her?Why they didn't see her beauty behind that nerd glasses?Fortunately i already save her before she can commit suicide.I think i already fall in love with you,Kim Chaemin'

Chaemin's P.O.V

His black eyes,blonde hair and big lips.Why did he save me?Why he didn't bully me? Maybe not all the boys are cruel in this world because he's the one who save me,Ahn Daniel'

Author's P.O.V

Now Chaemin was in Niel's chest because of that incident.She don't know but she was like safe in his arms.If she can,she want to stop the time and always being like this forever.Their didn't for a few minutes until Chaemin ask something.

Chaemin:"Why did you save me?You're barely know me for a few minutes."

Niel:"The truth is i recognize for a long time.You're the nerd girl that always being bullied by M.I.B.You also didn't have friends in            our school.You're really interesting in my eyes.That's why i want to talk to you."

Chaemin's cheek feel very hot because blushing what niel said just now.Her crush is in his arms.She didn't believe that Niel,her crush is save her.

Chaemin:"Gumawo for sav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter