Miserable life

Fall in love with Nerd Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaemin's P.O.V

"Chaemin-ah,wake up before you're late for school.It's 6:45 already."my mom wake me up and go to downstairs

A familliar voice are trying to wake me up.OMG it's Monday again.I'll take the towel and take a shower.After that,i'm wearing my uniform and my nerdy sunglasses.After that,i'll go downstairs and eat my breakfast.My parents are already there.My dad are reading newspaper while my mom are busy eating.Before i go to school,i'll kiss my parents cheek.Since my school is kind like far away,I have to take a bus.

There's a boy that listening the song in his headphones on.Wow,he's look handsome.How i wish i can get that boyfriend like him?But all my life is always being bullied by other boys.I think that boy is in a same school like me.The bus is already came and i quickly went in.The boy with his headphone on is sitting next to me. 

Niel:"Annyeong,What's your name?Uri Niel imnida."he ask me.

Me:"Kim Chaemin."I reply coldly.

Usually i get bullied by some guys at my school because i'm a nerd.I didn't want to being friendly because i didn't have a friend at school.Honestly,i've crush on Niel a long time since i'm entering T.O.P high school.He's the one that didn't know me.When we already arrived at my school,there is a group of boys that approaching to me.One of them are grabbing my collar.He is Kangnam and his group name is M.I.B .Little did i know,there is someone watching.

K:"Well hello nerdy.How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter