All I want for Christmas is You

All I want for Christmas is YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Christmas. Everyone enjoys Christmas... People going around mall over mall... stalls over stalls... shops over shops... buying and wrapping gifts. Everyone enjoys it no matter how exhaustion it gives them. Everyone enjoys it together with their family... and of course, with the person whom they care and love the most.

And then there’s you...  A person who’s all alone at Christmas. Christmas is coming after a few days and you were all alone and no one to spend to. And unfortunately, all of your friends got to spend time with their loved ones.

You grunted at the thought as you lay your head down to the book your reading. You were studying at the library with your friends, who are— actually excitedly—chatting with the others for the upcoming Christmas this week. 

Your friend, Yoona giggled as she patted your back. “C’mon, ________~ Cheer up...”

You rolled your eyes as you turned your head away from her. “How can I cheer up when I don’t have someone to spend my Christmas to?...” You whined as you made a cute whining sound. “And you guys, are sooooo excited chatting about your upcoming Christmas Night with your boyfriends! While I’m here, studying... Damn it... Why is this world so cruel?”

Your friends giggled at your act as Yoona continued patting your back, resisting her laugh. “Oh C’mon, _______... You might not know, maybe someone’s wishing to spend their Christmas with you...”

You rose up as you rolled your eyes again. “Oh really? Then I wish he’ll come by now, right?...” You said sarcastically as you closed your book.

Yuri shrugged then smiled. “He might be around here somewhere... Right?...” then winked and wiggled her brows suggestively and pointed at the back using her pouty lips.

You pouted as you look back at where L.Joe was sitting around the corner reading a book.

[ Your POV ]

That damned gorgeous guy with blonde hair and killer eyes can never... inconceivably... unimaginably... and impossibly be inlove with me. With his looks and attitude and personality, it’s already impossible to think that he’s inlove with somebody. He looks so snobbish... silent... probably have a low temper... yet amazingly gorgeous just like an angel. So so impossible for him to fall for a person like me with standard looks and simple. I—actually--really don’t know much about him, since I only just go to the same university with him... He’s so popular. Yet... I never thought that this guy would like to spend his time at the library and read a book instead of spending his time with the girls who’s lurking around him everytime he’s at school... He looks so different when he’s outside the campus, huh.

I have liked him since the first time I laid my eyes on him. Quite cheesy, isn’t it? Well... Yeah, it’s true. But... of course I never get my hopes up. Since getting my hopes up will never do anything with my unrequited love.

“As if!...” I rolled my eyes as I held my books in arm. I don’t want to get my hopes up so... “I’m going home... Well...” I pouted as I looked down, pretending—which is actually true—to be sad. “Good luck with your dates at Christmas... Advance Merry Christmas...” I said in a monotone voice then walked away sulkily.

I’m still hoping that maybe... Maybe----Oh c’mon ______! Never! Never ever get your hopes up!

As soon as I got out of the library, I smiled as soon as the first snow flake of Christmas landed at my palm. Everything’s colorful... Brilliant and beautiful. It’s as if you’re in a world full of lights and colors. Everyone was so happy and was enjoying their night buying their respective gifts for the person they love and care about. I smiled then let out a deep sigh then went on my way at home. And probably spending the night alone and no one to talk about the upcoming Christmas.

I sighed of the thought again then continued on my way home.

The next morning...24th of December.
 

A few more hours and Christmas Night is there.

Well... I’m not expecting anything as of the day, so I just prepared myself a cup of cocoa and placed a marshmallow on top to enjoy the cold breeze of December. I looked outside the window, and it turned out that Christmas, this year, would be a White yet warm Christmas for everybody, exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter