our little family ♡

Baby Panda Huang ♡
______'s POV

I felt something wanders around my tummy-something warm, soft and squishy. I open my eyes and saw a bulge bulged out from inside the blanket. I took a peek inside and saw Kris is snuggling on my tummy. I chuckled at his action and pull him out from the blanket.

The 2 year old baby giggled and peck me on my cheek. I sat up on the bed and saw that Yayu-the girl twin-was playing on the rug with her father's nunchuck.

I widened my eyes and grab the nunchuck and put it somewhere she can't reach. "Yayu, who gave you that?" She blinked at me and huffed. "wo bu zi dao, mama!" She said and flail her arms everywhere like an octopus. I narrowed my eyes at her and she frowns and huffed again, "papa..." she then rolls around the rug and soon, Kris followed her.

I stomped out from our room and headed to the living room. I saw Tao on the sofa and I quickly stomp to him and put him in a headlock from behind. "YAH ZITAO! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO PUT THOSE WUSHU STUFF AWAY FROM THE BABIES!?" "a-a-a!!! Baobei! I'm sorry! Yayu was so curious! She even use aegyo to me! Aegyo!!!" He said and mumbled a few words aa I finally let go.

*skip to after breakfast and bath*

Yayu and Kris was watching pororo while me and Tao was cuddling on the couch, until someone rang the bell. I walk to the door and opened it. Unexpectedly, I was tackled by 2 twerps, none other than Sehun and Kai from EXO.

"Noonaaaaaaaaa~! We missed you like crazyyyyyyyy~!" "How have you been?" "Where's the babies?" "Lemme cuddle~!" Then suddenly, Kris(Wufan) came and prey them off of me. "Thanks Wufan..." "no biggie~"

Kris waddled to where we are and gasp. "WUFAN GE!!!!!!!" he then jumped to Wufan's arms and clings on him. I chuckled and let the 11 of them came in as they greeted me one by one.

We chit-chat a little and play with the kids. "So... have you tought about having a third child?" Luhan asked me. I narrowed my eyes at him, "I felt like I already have a third child..." I said and playfully glared at Tao which he replies with a mocking face. "Let me guess... he wouldn't store his wushu thingy?" Sehun asked and stare at me. I nodded and huffed.

They laughed and we chit -chat a little more before finally the twins fell asleep-Kris on Kris's arms [A/N; lol~] and Yayu is on Lay's arms, holding the deer doll that Luhan gave her.

Me and Tao put the twins in their room and went back to the others.

We catch up with everyone-well, since EXO has ended their contract, they found a new job... some stick to singing, dancing, cooking and even politics! They still haven't found 'the one' and soon will be-as what they always told me.

We partied a little-alcohol, dancing (not dirty dancing), prank calls to some infinite, super junior, SHINee and TASTY's members and gave a lot of crack to it.

After what seems like it's past midnight, they stay in our house-like what they've promised. Some sleep in the guest room, some in the living room and some even in the twins's room. After handling everyone and cleaning up with Tao, we both fell on the bed and start cuddling with each other.

"Baobei?" Tao started. "Hmm?" "How do you manage to keep up with those hectic stuffs and keep smiling?". I chuckled at his question and gave him a little shrug. "I don't know... maybe because I was enjoying it, I didn't even think that it's a burden..." I said and play with his fingers.

After a while, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

It may not be much, it may be just a little... but they're my family... and I love them even if we're a small one~♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sorry if it was short! Am still adjusting myself! >< forgive meeeeeeeee!!!