CHAPTER 1/PROLOGUE(??)

She and Them

 

A/N: You know that feeling where you just keep on telling yourself that you will finish writing a chapter now but in the end you delayed till forever? XD That's what I'm experiencing. But really... I am lacking of animes to watch. OTL
 
"Alright, class! Today I will be talking about the history of EXO." The history teacher said and I looked out at the window, not feeling interested in hearing some bullcrap history. After all, my history teacher kept on teaching non-sense stuff.
"There were rumors that before humans were created, there lived aliens, and called this Earth, EXO." The history teacher said. "EXO were ruled by 12 brothers, who are princes with different powers." He cotinued as he showed us 12 pictures, each which was different pictures of boys. I perked up in interest as the history teacher showed us the pictures. 
Damn they look hot.
Firstly, the history teacher showed a picture of a guy that looked like very tall, his shoulder had a very weird tattoo. "The oldest son the King had was called Kris. He has the power of a Dragon, he has the speciality of flying faster than wind, and as you can see...." The history teacher pointed at the strange mark on his shoulder. I swear I thought for a moment that this Kris guy was looking at me. "This tattoo is the sign of the ruler of Dragons, and yes, he is the ruler of the place where dragons lives." Is it even possible for dragons to exist? Again, the history teacher must be teaching us non-sense stuff.
The teacher then showed us a different picture. "The second oldest son is called Suho. He has the power of water. If there is a tsunami coming, he will be sure to take care of it. He has the tattoo of the water, which obviously means he rules the seas.
"Kris and Suho are what you call them, the EXOPlanet keepers, making sure their little brothers are doing their jobs and not messing around. Now, let's go through the rest of the bro--" Someone raised up his hand as he interrupted the history teacher's teaching. "Mr. Min, how did you find so much information about this non sense stuff?"
Exactly what I was thinking.
Mr. Min rolled his eyes, "Wiki and his trivia." Everyone almost had an urge to facedesk at his comment. "But there's rumors that they are historical characters!" He snapped. "Now shut up and let me continue!" Everyone went silent.
And then, Mr. Min continued his lessons, introducing the remaining 10 brothers.
Xiumin, the ruler of snow biomes.
Luhan, the ruler of the Magic Council.
Lay, in charge of healing the weak.
Baekhyun, the ruler of the heavens.
Chen, the ruler of the thunders, lightning and storms.
Chanyeol, the ruler of the underworld.
D.O, the ruler of the forests.
Tao, in charge of signaling danger, and detecting crimes EXOtics did all over the world.
Kai, in charge of capturing EXOtics who do crimes, ruler of EXO Crime Department.
Sehun, the maknae, the ruler of the tornadoes, usually follows Luhan around when he is free.
Wow, I guess Sehun has freedom, lucky maknae. Luckily, after Mr. Min introduced us all the members, the school bell rang, signaling the time for lunch break.
Everyone screamed in joy as they got out from their classroom, not wanting to hear anymore of Mr. Min's non sense story.
"EUNNIE~ Let's eat~!" Tiffany yelled.
I shot my best friend a look. "Stop calling me that, Tiff."
Tiffany's shoulder stiffened. "Only if you stop calling me by that god damn nickname!"
I stuck up my tongue at her as we sat next to each other in class.
"So..." Tiffany started stuffing food into . "I created a new joke today while Mr. Min was teaching."
I raised my eyebrow. "Ho? I hope it is not some lame joke like that Onewhicken joke."
Yesterday, Tiffany was asking me what kind of chicken Onew eats and the answer? Onewhicken. (O-new-hic-ken)
"Nooooooo! This one will be perfect!" Tiffany grinned. "What rhymes with Bacon?"
I rolled my eyes. "It's obviousl--"
"The answer is Baekhyun! You know, Bae-keeeoooonnnn?" Tiffany started to laugh at her joke and I stared at her, unamused.
"So who do you find the most handsome out of the 12 Princes?" Tiffany smirked as she asked me after calming down.
I tapped my chin. "Hmm... They are all seriously handsome, though I found Luhan cuter than manlier, and Xiumin too."
Tiffany's smirked grew bigger as she saw me thinking diligently. "Then choose.... Luhan... Or Xiumin?"
I gasped dramatically at her. "Don't you know it is a crime to choose between those two ho-- cute guys? One does not simply pick the cutest! They are both very cute, I won't choose." I huffed.
"Ah. Are they cuter than TOP oppa~?" Tiffany snickered.
"TOP oppa is hotter, not cuter." I snapped. "He even failed doing aegyo!"
"Hmmm...." Tiffany smirked. "Then Kris or Suho?"
I glared at her. "Shut up and eat your meal! I won't choose!"
"Then.... Sebastian or Claude?"
"Obviously Sebby."
"Levi or Eren?"
"Pft. Levi all the way."
"Usui or Ikuto?"
"Both."
"Hibari or Mukuro?"
"Both."
"Naruto or Minato?"
"Both."
"Kai or Kris?"
"Obviously bot-- wait what."
Tiffany's smirk's grew bigger. "Hah! Take that."
I sighed and the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch break.
And the rest of the day was boring as always as I secretly take out mangas to read.
 
That's how I roll, es.
 
A/N: That last line is something I just insert randomly. XD Anyways, sorry if the chapter is boring or something. It's just some last second touch up. LOL.