Worse day of School

Real Or Fake ?

Seohyun POV Its Monday~ People usually think it's the worse day but for me Its the best ~ I got to go for 4 period of maths! My favorite subject. While walking in the hallway few guys appear and confess to me and give me their gifts that prepare for me. I Smile and thanks them. Before walking away as I don't want to be rude. Oh yeah! I'm Choi Seohyun , Choi Minho sister (: I'm still a junior in seoul high with my only friend hyoyeon ~ I reached my locker and took out the books I need for the next classes. But somehow I feel that theres something behind me I just ignored.

'BAM! ' When I turn around I saw Tara School Qeeunkas.

Im one of the qeeunkas too, but I don't call myself that. I just want time be simple and not be middle of attention. Jiyeon the leader hit the locker next to me.

'YAH! YOUR BLOCKING MY WAY! YOU PIECE OF UGLY . ' She lifts up her hand ready to Slap me in the face

. I close my eyes ready to be hit but nothing happen. so I open my eyes to see Kyuhyun the school kingka .

'Oppaaaa ~ I miss you sooooo much ' Jiyeon say doing her not cute at all aygeo

. 'Stop calling me oppa you . Why are you bullying Seohyun! AISH! ' Kyuhyun face started to be red

'Oppa I didn't she started first!! ' Student started saying Jiyeon is lying.

So in end Kyuhyun just glare at Jiyeon and warn her and after that he hold Seohyun hand and walk to their next classes.

Author PoV

The bell ring it's time for next class. Jiyeon and Seohyun is in the same class. Seohyun sigh and walk into the clad with hyoyeon receiving glare from T-ara. Seohyun is walking to the sits at the back of the classroom while walking pass T-ara Jiyeon pull her leg up to make Seohyun fall but Hyoyeon saw it so she walk first and kick Jiyeon leg.

'AWWWWWW! ' Jiyeon scream in pain and all of the class mates laughed.

Seohyun and Hyoyeon Just walk back to theirs sits.5 more minutes before the class start.

' My Boyfriend love me sooo much ~ He will always buy present for me ~ Not like student so call 'Angel Qeeunka ' hahahaa just a Nbsb(No Boyfriend Since Birth ) Girl! ' Jiyeon say out of a sudden. T-ARA laughed.

'She's too ugly to have a boyfriend please! 'Next of the member say.

Seohyun is kind of angry. But Its true, On the other side Hyoyeon is really angry too

.' WHO IN THE EARTH SAY SHE DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND? HE'S He's.... ' Hyoyeon shouted but lower her voice friend the last part

. 'Who is he than?? ' T-ara asked.

'His his his .... Lu Han!! 'Hyoyeon said.,

While Jiyeon want to say something the bell ring that means class will be starting.

Seohyun PoV I'M dead...... Hyoyeon told them I have boyfriend.. What am I going to do? Ughhhhh . I will have to leave the school as fast as possible after this class.

UHHGGG! P'S Its really messy >< HAHAHA it's kind of weird to say 'Luhan ' as your boyfriend right? If you're living in seoul? Mianhae?><