• “plotlines”

• “big hit showtime” - apply open


PLOTLINES

 

 
 

[ THE PUBLIC AFFAIR ]

 

Status :  Available

Trainee : Idol

Age : 19-23

 

Story : She's a full package. Golden voice, pretty face, precise moves, great personality. But shortly after the show airs, a few pictures float up in the internet, causing fingers to point at her. Although she owns up to the pictures, second chances are rare within the netizens. With a dark past and a seemingly darker future after the pictures appear on the internet where nothing is ever a secret, she battles in the tough entertainment world.

Closest friend : The Friendly Actress

 

 

[ THE FRIENDLY ACTRESS ]

 

Status :  Available

Trainee : Actress

Age : 15-19

 

Story : Known for her friendly personality and extraordinary talents, she seems to have the best future out of them all. But she struggles with her own determination. The passion to become an actress flicks on and off constantly, confusing her young self. Throughout the show, she goes through lots and lots of counselling sessions with her seniors and friends. But something is stopping her from moving forward; school. She is known as the 'constant fail girl' in her school.

                                       Closest Friend : The Public Affair

 

 


 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ THE EXPERIENCED SINGER ]

 

Status :  Available

Trainee : Singer

Age : 18-21

 

Story : She is one of the longest trainees. With a long list of experience like featuring in the seniors' songs and modelling on runways, this girl is a bigger threat than any other. But with her wavering self confidence, every second spent on training could go to waste once she opens on stage. There's a reason why she hasn't debuted yet and it isn't because of her talent because she has lots of that.

 

Closest Friend : The Scary Rapper

 

[ THE SCARY RAPPER ]

 

Status :  Available

Trainee : Rapper

Age : 18-20

 

Story : She's always been a fan of hip hop. Her biggest idol in k-pop is definitely and undoubtedly Bangtan Boys. With her amazing rapping, she could debut any minute but the company is holding her back for one reason; her sharp tongue. Unlike the members of Bangtan Boys who could calmly fight back critism, her way is a little bit more daunting. With a short-temper and scary stare, how can she debut?

Closest Friend:The Experienced Singer

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ THE EXPRESSIONLESS ACTRESS ]

 

Status :  Taken

Trainee : Actress

Age : 17

 

Story : She's either frowning or just being blank, nobody knows. Of course, her acting skills are top notch but the company is hesitating on debuting her. Surely after her debut, they would probably regret it immideatly. Because of her so-so personality and forever stone face, she gets hated on a lot but she never seems to show any emotion except when acting. Of course she wants to debut but honestly, smiling is just a bit bothersome to her. 

Closest Friend(s) : The Sweety Pie, The Bitter Coffee.

 

 

 

[ THE SWEETY PIE ]

 

Status :  Available

Trainee : Idol;Singer

Age : 18-22

 

Story : The Sweety Pie is set to debut as a duo with 'The Bitter Coffee' but currently, she is extremely overshadowed by her sister who is the famous Son Gain, making her the 'sister-in-law' of her senior, Jokwon. She is one of the main reason the show was invented as the company wanted to get her known and out from under her sister's shadow. With a bright personality, she fights for success.

 

Closest Friend(s): The Bitter Coffee, The Expressionless Actress 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

[ THE BITTER COFFEE ]

 

Status :  Available

Trainee : Idol;Rapper

Age : 19-21

 

Story : Unlike most female rappers in the k-pop industries who only rap because they cannot sing, she is truly a passionate rapper. Eversince she was a child, rap was her life. Being born out of an 'artist' family didn't help though. Although her parents are artist, their type of art is very different from hers as they are traditional singers. But all that cursing from all the hip hop videos she watched has gotten to her head and now all she needs is an attitude adjustment.

Closest Friend(s) : The Sweety Pie, The Expresionless Actress

 

 


 

 

 

THE MANUAL

 

While applying, please be careful not to mess up the layout

> First time appliers, please take time to look around for tutorials on how to apply 

> Please follow the guide lines in the application form.

> Use the source code kay babe.

> Please get your application in before 30th of December or earlier, depending on how rushed I am before school starts again. Like orz I hate school.

> Please entitle your blog post as - 

• “big hit showtime - character name”

 

 

 

THE Application form