Plan

THE ROYALS

Chanyeol gets to Kris home and knocks right away. Kris opens the door, and is surprise by the visitor "Kris who is it?" and behind him Mrs. Jung appears. Chanyeol feels like it wasnt the right time to be here. He bows for interrupting, and walks away. Kris closes the door behind him as he goes to chase Chanyeol. "you actually believe the rumor!?"

Kris stops Chanyeol from taking another step, "shes my mom" "im sorry" Kris lets go of Chanyeol, and shrugs. "why are you here so late?" "i want it to check if your okay" Kris leans in the car, and takes a moment to look at the night sky. "you still want to know why Jongin hates me?" Chanyeol leans on the car too, as he slowly nods.

"i was the one who find out about the arrange marriage"

"i thought the arrange marriage was set up when you two broke up"

"no, thats when it became official. Mr. Kim told me first. he said that Jongdae would bring more money to their family." Kris crosses his arm from the cold slow wind. "he said i should end this high school romance, so i did. I did cause i realize it was true. Me and Jongin are different."

"when they told Jongin about the arrange marriage it didnt took him long enough to figure out why i broke up with him. He hates my guts. He hates me because i didnt fight for him"

Chanyeol looks down, he didnt know what to say. He didnt expect their story to be like this. "did Jongdae knew about the arrange marriage?" Kris shakes his head. "no, because he told me to fight for Jongin."

Even when you cant measure love, you can at least see how much Jongdae likes Jongin. "im sorry for hitting you" Chanyeol shakes his hands, "it was my fault, i was freaking out i didnt think things through" Kris ruffles Chanyeol's hair, when he is done Chanyeol fixes his hair with a pout.

"go home its late" Chanyeol nods, "but before you go, do you want to come to a party tomorrow?"

"sure"

"i pick you up at 7" Kris winks, before he puts his hands inside his pockets and enters his home.


Chanyeol opens the door of his home, making his mom rush to the door. "Chanyeol why didnt you tell me you were engage?" Chanyeol stops in the first steps of the stairs. "what? no its not true" "then why would Suzy say those things?"

"you talked to Suzy?"

"yes, i saw her in the country club. She congratulated me" Chanyeol has to admit Kris was right. Suzy was not his friend. "no mom it was just a rumor, im going to sleep" Mrs. Park nods, but the light and the little sweat running in Chanyeol's face made her see the bruise. "Chanyeol darling what happen?" she was going to touch the bruise but Chanyeol moves away.

"nothing mom" Chanyeol continues to walk in the stairs to go to his room, but his mom stomps the floor. "Park YoungDo Chanyeol!" Chanyeol stops in the middle of the step. "what mom" "are they bullying you in school? i can move you"

"mom you know that i have to graduate from that school, its says in the will my father made" he smiles just so his mom wouldnt worry anymore. "goodnight mom" Chanyeol runs upstairs before his mother would say something else. Mrs. Park takes her phone out as fast as she hears Chanyeol's door closing.

"dad, can you do me a favor?"

 

It was 7:05 and Chanyeol was walking back and forth. Kris hasnt arrive. Kris had said 7, Chanyeol just thought he'll keep his word. Maybe he was to nervous, that even every thought its not helping him. Suddenly the bell rings. "whos that?" Mrs. Park yells from the kitchen, Chanyeol opens the door and without letting Kris talk, he grabs his hand and they run to his car.

 

"hurry lets go" Kris turns on his car, and drives away. "i want it to meet your mom" "trust me shes lovely" Kris chuckles, "okay, so your not ready for me to meet your parents"

"my mom would make a big deal about this." Chanyeol puts his seat belt, he can picture his mother thinking this is a date. And it wasnt. It was a friend inviting another friend. Thats all. Chanyeol has to think this, has to believe this. Because at the end of the night, when Kris leaves him infront of his door. He doesnt have to expect Kris giving him a goodnight kiss.

A kiss can make you think alot of things.

 

Kris parks the car infront of the house. As soon as they open the doors of the car the music booms around them. "whos house is this?" "Luhan's" Chanyeol stands next to Kris so they can cross the street together. "his parents wouldnt get mad?" "oh no Luhan lives alone" They cross the street. Chanyeol doesnt know if Luhan could become the coolest kid in school because of this party, or if he should hug him because Luhan might feel alone.

"dont you dare hug him!" Kris says, "what? how-" "your expression, you have sympathy all over it" Kris opens the door, and the music becomes 10 times louder. Luhan who was djing runs to the couch, as he sees Kris coming his way. He want it to be the same height. "hey!" Kris high-five him. "so is he coming?" the music was to loud for Chanyeol to hear the conversation.

"yeah, he should be here anytime soon" Kris high-five him again as he nods. "thanks man" "oh look" Luhan pats Kris in the shoulder as he points at Jongin who just enter the room. Kris turns to look at him. Jongin hasnt notice him yet. Kris pulls onto Chanyeol, "watch your hands" Chanyeol says, but Kris didnt listen. He just grabs Chanyeol's face and kisses him.

Jongin stops and sees everything. It was not only him who was looking, everyone in the whole room just stops and stares at them. Chanyeol wasnt even fighting. Kris pulls away taking Chanyeol's scent with him. "sorry, i know you dont like it when i kiss you" Chanyeol doesnt say anything, and with that Kris decides to kiss him again.

But Chanyeol puts his hand in his mouth, "hey, stop" Kris chuckles, "fine" but Chanyeol didnt trust Kris words so he doesnt put his hand down. Luhan jumps in the couch noticing that the kiss had made the music stop. "lets put the music back on!" Luhan yells, and the person who was close to the stereo turns the music on.

Kris continues to chuckle at how silly and how conscious Chanyeol is being. Jongin tired of looking at them was going to end this pretty scene with one hit. But someone stops him. "in everyones eye your my fiance, at least pretend you care about me" Jongdae's hard grip trembles, as he shares the same air with Jongin.

Jongin was the type of person who hate it when people would order him. Apart of being mad for the whole Kris and Chanyeol scene, and now Jongdae telling him this. He could picture himself blowing out steam from his noise. Just like a angry bull. So without thinking twice, and without thinking of any consequences, he kisses his fiance. Jongin almost jumps Jongdae.

Jongdae has to put his hand in Jongin's cheek to calm him down. Although it looks like Jongin was eating Jongdae's lips. Mouth's opening, tongues rolling down inside like the spanish R. Slowly everyone stops what their doing, and start to look at Jongin and Jongdae. Everyone start to whisper. Chanyeol finally puts his hand down.

He was happy that his two friends are kissing. Since he knows Jongdae likes Jongin. Alot. Kris didnt know what game is Jongin trying to play. All he knows this little act wouldnt get him Chanyeol. So he doesnt care. Jongin takes his lips away from Jongdae. He puts his face against Jongdae's, as he starts to take some air in. Both mouth's are red as blood.

Jongdae was kind of turn on. The kiss was hot. "there now everyone thinks we are the perfect couple" Jongin whispers with sarcasm and abit of angry tone. He takes his warm body away from Jongdae, turns around and looks at Chanyeol. He looks at him hurt. Hurt because he kiss Kris, and not him. Tired, he turns around to face the door, and leaves.

Jongdae now knows Jongin is capable of hurting him.