1

I Just Really Like Pizza

"Jongin, I'm hungry." complained Sehun. "Can we order food?" he asked, loosening the tie to his school uniform. "Sure." Jongin responded, walking over to the fridge and scanning over the delivery papers magnetically stuck to the doors. "Have we ever tried the pizza from Zitao's company?"  "Do you think we'll be able to get away with not paying?" the younger of the two snickered. "We should try."

When the doorbell rang, Jongin and Sehun leapt out of their seats and raced to the door, ready to harass the poor soul who had to deliver their pizza.  Instead of a scrawny nerd like they were expecting, there was an attractive, well built blond who was at least a head taller then them, leaning by the doorbell with his hair slicked back under the delivery cap.  Jongin froze after his eyes met the delivery boy's and muttered out a string of uhms and uhs.  Sehun nudged his friend to snap him out of his trance, but the other had long forgetten their plans.  The delivery boy scanned Jongin with his eyes from head to toe and is eyes focused on the rectangular bulge in his school blazer inner pocket.  He nonchalantly leaned in, plucking the wallet out with his long fingers and shoved the pizza into Jongin's hands.  Still half in his daze, Jongin stared as the other went through his wallet. "Hey that's my—" The delivery boy tossed the wallet back, which Jongin lunged forward to catch on top of the pizza box. "Thanks for the tip." said the blond as he lifted himself off the the wall, pocketing a $20 bill, and walked back to his delivery scooter. After he left, Sehun yanked the box out of Jongin's hand and gave him a bewildered look. "What was that about, you totally let him get away!" he blamed him. "A punishment, you only get to eat what's left over!"
 
Upon returning, before even getting to put the empty cold-resistant bag down, Yifan was handed another piping hot pizza. "Another order, same place you just came from!" shouted Yixing from the kitchen. "Got it!" he responded, putting it in the bag and bolting out the door again. 'Them growing boys inhaled that last one like animals...' he thought, hopping back on the scooter and driving back, not even 20 minutes after his last delivery.
 
When the door opened, Yifan's hand instinctively shot up to cover his eyes and turn his face away from the boy standing in the doorway in nothing but his boxers with pizza sauce and strands of cheese in his hair. "U-Uh...H-Hi...again." Jongin panted out, awkwardly.  "'Scuse me," he cleared his throated. "OH SEHUN, GIVE ME BACK MY PANTS. I NEED MY WALLET." he shouted, echoing through the house.  Jongin's wallet loudly smacked onto the floor after the other boy decided to drop it three stories from the stairs and Yifan hesitantly peeked through the gaps between his fingers. He groaned and hid behind the safety of his big hands again as a bit of younger boy's cleavage slipped out from the top of his underwear when he bent down to retrieve his wallet.  "I'm really REALLY sorry." Jongin apologized shyly, fingers fumbling to pull out a bunch of $5 bills while he simultaneously tried to cover his bare skin as much as he could. Yifan struggled to the insulating bag with a single hand and his eyes still closed.  Both males proceeded to make the exchange without making eye contact, cautiously waving their extended arms around in the air until one or the other grabbed on.
 
"Y-You see, Sehunnie and I got into a little food fight which kind of escalated and--" Jongin started to explain when the hand holding out the money collided with the pizza box, knocking it out of the taller boy's hand and flipping it upside down on the floor.  Only then did the two boys finally crack their eyes open and look at each other awkwardly. "Sorry, I can call the shop to make a new one--" "I-IT'S FINE!" Jongin nervously interjected, shoving the small stack of $5s into Yifan's hands and reaching down to pickup the abused pizza. The blond turned away after Jongin flashed his dimples of venus at him, feeling his face heat up out of embarrassment. He began counting the money and calculating change. "Youcankeepthechange." Jongin muttered, nodding in thanks and shutting the door before Yifan could finish.  Yifan's eyes widened when he realized the boy had handed him $50 for a single pizza, to compensate for the awkward situation on top of tip. He chuckled to himself and knocked on the door again. "Try not to eat too much, alright kiddo?" he shouted, hoping it was audible through the door, before hurrying back to his scooter. Jongin sat, still in his underwear, with his back against the door, shyly grinning at the grease-stained pizza box he was hugging against his chest. He was definitely not going to be sharing this one with Sehun.
 
 
 

A/N

So I decided to break this into parts cause it was getting wierd with all the parts and yeah.  i can't english anymore, it's freaking winter break.

update coming soon.