O N E.

Scars U Left Behind.

When he left, the pain wouldn't go away. It keeps hunting and make it a big hole through her heart. She tried her best to erase all about him but eventually it was getting worse. She didn't know when it will be gone. She didn't know when God will take the pain away from her. 24/7 hours. Everyday. Every week. Hoping, he would come back and saying sweet things to her that she used to it. Missing his deep voice, huggable one added with his warm smile that can makes her heart shaken though quivering at the same times. 

Staring on the wide screen of lappy, So Hee let out a heaved sigh that escape from . It's been a half hour she hadn't finish with her assignment. Later on, the library became quiet and silent. She leaned back to her chair, taking a glance in front of her. There's no one there, So Hee frowned and muttering to herself. Another sound ticking on the clock. In fact, it's a 9.30 pm. 

The atmosphere changed into cold and eerie; still remain silent. So Hee pulled her hair due of stress. She hated her teacher. Always got homeworks everyweek and giving a lot of works. She mentally knocked her head. Deliberately, she heard heavy footsteps from behind. She gulped, trying control herself from shouting. That noise is getting snuggle and more closer to her. 

A pair of hands were on her shoulders, her eyes widen. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"So Hee-ah, Luhan oppa here."

"Yahhhhh! You scared me out the hell of me."

"It's late sweety, why don't we have our bubble tea now? To energize your body's work and brain." Luhan raised his eyebrow and gave her bubble tea.

"Thanks. Lu oppa"

Luhan, one of her classmate buddy. Plus, he knew anything about So Hee and her Boyfriend. Including, when her boyfriend left her all of sudden. The anger inside him was growing even bigger because somebody just hurt his precious girl. So Hee, is his special girl. He had a huge crush on her but he didn't tell her. He didn't want his friendship with her breaks because a small thing. So, he stayed quiet and keep it to himself. 

He looked at her, mesmerizing everything she did. Without realizing, he took her hands to his chest. So Hee startled by his sudden contact. Other hand, Luhan squeeze her hands and never wanting to let it go. So Hee looked up right to his face; she's still in a total confused what it is about. At the corners of his eyes, small tears came out and rolling onto his temples while he closed his eyes. 

Enduring all his composure for her and loving her were something difficult one. Now, he took a chance when her boyfriend was gone in a long time.

'This is the right time to confess all my feelings for her' He thought.

So Hee whose froze like a statue, didn't know what to do next. She could feel his heartbeat pounding hardly onto her bare palms. Luhan gave a small sigh and opened his eyes. Yet, her hands were still on his chest.

"Now, I want to tell you something that is important to me. You might get shock about this but I can't hold it into myself anymore. I wanna share with you, really badly. You should know this and you have to. After a long time we spent to be 'FRIEND'." He emphasize the word 'Friend' It took a seconds to continue his next words.

"I do love you, but not as friend.. I want more than that. Please, open your heart for me. I will give you everything that you deserve. So, pleeeease~" His pleading eyes, he was crying like a mad person. He patted his chest hardly; he was unable to describe his feelings, his emotions were mixed up and he felt a little bit of relief for letting it out.

"B-but-" So Hee stammered, but Luhan put his index finger on her lips and shuhhed her.

"P-leasee, I'm begging you."

"No, Luhan, No~"

Luhan made a quick move, he dipped his head right in front of her head and kissed her forcefully. While his tears keep streaming down on his cheeks and closed his eyes. He deeper the kiss, and grabbed her waist even more tighter. This time, he slipped his tongue into and trying play with hers. So Hee tried to push him, but couldn't. He was too strong and so to her, she gave in.

After a minutes ago, Luhan pulled away and gasping for air. Same goes to So Hee, she wiped her tears. Her lips belonged to Park Chanyeol and no one could ever take that easily. She didn't believe her call bestfriend did this to her. So Hee hold up her anger by making a fist and looked down. And didn't dare to stare back at Luhan. 

"I hate you, Luhan. I really hate you." She mumbled and tears keep falling down on her cheeks.

"You did know, I only love Park Chanyeol. Now, you're hurting me more." She said quietly for last.

 

 

At the same point, someone watched them from a far; at the darkness, that no one could see it. He hid there all alone just to watch his lovely girl and his cousin. Yeap, it's him, Park Chanyeol.. Who left  her by deliberately. He bottle it in all of those painful, sadness and regrets to himself. More simply put, he's too afraid. He's confused to himself either. He had a brain cancer for long time ago. He had surgeon before, he thought it will never come back but no, he blamed himself because of careless. 

He was so thankful to his cousin, Luhan. Why? He knew his cousin loved his girlfriend. So, he let Luhan took her from him and take care of her.

"Thanks Luhan, you are the best cousin even you were angry at me. And, my lovely So Hee-ah, thanks for loving me and everything. No matter what, I still love you even I die soon. No one can replace my heart from you sweetheart. Be happy with Luhan. Arasso" He wiped his tears and weak smiled.

A big blue scarf wrapped around his neck, he smelled it deeper; scarf that given by his girl, So Hee. Despite, he couldn't hold her, touch her nor hug her. At least, he could released it by smelling her scarf. His heart was like being stabbed  over and over again. The soreness of his brain won't stop hurting. His vision became blurry and all parts of his body became weak but he managed to walk away from there secretly. He didn't stop crying all the way home...

He hated himself.

It was his fault.

He made a biggest mistake; that shouldn't deserve a forgiven. 

He hurt himself, his cousin and his girl.

And his soul couldn't stay any longer inside him.

Now the word 'Dead', will greet him soon.

 

 

Flashback.

"Pleasee~ take care of my girlfriend." Chanyeol pleaded at Luhan while chanyeol rest on the bed, laying down and weak.

"If this what you want, okay I will obey."

"Thanks Luhan." Chanyeol gave a small smiled; He knew Luhan will help him, even Luhan mad at him.

"I really felt bad on you, Chann."

"It's okay. Promise me, you won't tell about this to her."

"Yup, I promise." 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh! Finally T_T

Here's the update, I know it and short. >.<

Sequel? nahhh~ x_x

But thanks who read thus. mwaah! xD