o n e

The Heirs ♠︎ (Exo Ft.)

Kai spit and sputtered as the sea waves came crashing down on him. 

"Yeah man! Surfs up!" 

Kai turned his head and grinned when he saw his homie hop onto the surf board. 

"The sea is rad bro!" 

"Not as rad as you!" Kai joked and soon caught up to Jake.

He pushed Jake off the board and chuckled while Jake spat at the sea's saltiness.

"Hey... That's cheating!"

Kai smirked.

"There are no rules in California, baby... " 

"EVERYTHING IS MY WAY." Kai and Jake said in unison. 

They soon broke into a chuckle as they paddled to shore. 

"Hey Kai! You think you can come to Julia's party?" 

A tall slender blonde girl came to Kai's direction. Jake whistled but Kai looked indifferent. After moving to the United States, he lost interest in useless things like girls.

"Nah... I'll pass. I'm too lazy to go."

Kai chuckled when the girl's face fell, but it soon went into a placid smile as memories of his brother came flooding back. 

"Go to the United States and just play. Don't do anything. Don't even study. Just play, go to parties and never come back..." 

Kai quickly shook off the thought and grabbed Jake playfully by the neck. 

"Let's go, Jake. There's lots to do at home." 

Kai smiled. 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol shifted from side to side, examining the expansive motorcycle with extreme care.

"Are you sure this is the best gear?" 

"Yes. Yes. Of course! It's been imported from Italy to Korea. It's a one of a kind..." 

The manager trailed off when he saw Chanyeol's menacing eyes bore into his skull. 

"Err... Is something wrong?" The manager squeaked. 

Before Chanyeol could open his mouth, the store bell dinged and a girl his age walked in. She set a box full of delicious smelling chicken on the table in front of the young workers. 

"Twelve piece barbecue chicken. The total is seven dollars." 

Eunsang held out her hand. 

Chanyeol watched in amusement as the worker scoffed in disbelief. 

"Haksaeng! The last time I ordered, I didn't have to pay as much." 

Eunsang, who ignored his remark,  pressed her lips tightly together and shook her hand in front of him.

"Tip." 

 

"Aish..."

The worker reluctantly dug through his wallet and pulled out a five dollar bill along with two extra dollars. He held out the seven dollars in front of Eunsang, but grabbed her wrist when she tried to take the money. 

"But say haksaeng... You're still young. Why don't you hang with us before you go." He slurred into her ear.  

Eunsang wrenched out of the man's grasp and pulled out her phone. 

"Hey! What are you doing?!" 

Eunsang blew at her bangs as she dialed in some numbers. 

"What do you think I'm doing. I'm calling the police." 

Eunsang held her phone to her ear but it got wrenched out of her hand before she could even speak. 

"Okay! Fine! Here. Take the money." 

The worker stashed the seven bucks into Eunsangs hands and handed her back the phone. Eunsang took the money and left a business card on the table. 

"Call us when you feel like ordering again." Eunsang muttered. 

She reluctantly bowed to the workers and left the building without casting a second glance.

The workers all sighed in disappointment when her figure disappeared around the corner. 

Chanyeol, on the other hand, stared at the window of which she was still visible. His eyebrows rose in curiosity. Without a thought, Chanyeol walked over to the coffee table and plucked the business card from the chicken box. 

*Mr. Gyuri's Chicken...* 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's a short introduction of the main char. The real story will begin in the next chapter! So don't give up on this yet! ^^

(Sorry if everything went to fast OTL)