2

Red String of Fate

The next day... 

 

Show how me to fight for now and I tell you baby that it was easy looking back into you once I figured it out

Her peaceful sleep was interrupted when her phone starts to ring. Jihyun groaned as she slowly opened her eyes. She look at her side and see her manly deer sleeping peacefully like a baby. She give him a peck on the forehead and also on his cheeks. Then, she look at the other side as well and also see that there is a missed call on the screen of her Samsung Galaxy Note 3.  Suddenly, her phone starts to ring again. Jihyun glance at the caller ID and immediately accept the call.

"Hello?..."

"Okay, we'll go according to the plan"

"See you soon, bye"

 


5.00 pm

Holding hands, saying I Love You's and whispering sweet things to each other is what a couple usually do together. Luhan and Jihyun are on their way to Starbucks Coffee. Since their apartment are near to Starbucks, they decided to walk together. Once they arrive there, Luhan order the both of them their drinks while Jihyun is busy finding them a comfortable seat for their evening date. 

10 minutes later, Luhan walk towards Jihyun with two drinks occupying his hands. "Here you go, princess" He hands her one of the drink and he began to sip on his drink. After some time, the two of them almost finish their drinks. Out of nowhere, a mysterious guy came towards their table. "Hey there pretty lady, i'm new in town, can I have directions to your house?" The guy also added a wink and a kiss on the cheek. Not knowing what to do, she just smile at him and said, "Well I know a very easy direction to 'my' house."

Luhan scoffed, starting to feel annoyed and jealous. "Back off dude, she's my girl. Here, let me show you the exit door because you don't belong here." He stand up and grab on Jihyun's hand harshly and starts to walk back home. Without any sweet or lovey dovey conversation. She start to feel uneasy about this situation. Very uneasy. As soon as they arrive home, Luhan raised his voice and said, "How dare you flirt with that !" His voice is filled with anger, hurt and jealousy. "I thought you would never flirt back. I guess I was wrong!" That was the last word he said to Jihyun before leaving the apartment, leaving her alone. Luhan ignore her pleading and begging, wishing to shut .Jihyun immediately regret of making him feel jealous. She blame herself for this. All of this. While she is busy blaming herself and finding a way to search him, Luhan head to the bar and start to drink. Lots and lots of drink. He want the pain to go away. All of the pain. 

Hours later

In all of a sudden, his phone starts to ring. He look at the caller ID and answer the call lazily.

"Hello sir, sorry for disturbing you. I'm from Seoul National University Hospital informing you that Miss Han Jihyun was involved in a car accident. She's having a surgery right now."


okay, i feel a bit lazyyyyyyyyy to write this chapter xD

im not feeling well today because im having a sorethroat and my tummy hurts a lot O n O

jdcbhbrcxcaiuudfhaueighaqiuhdfiuhgvuis8r74fj 

as an apology, please enjoy Luhan's reaction to their win

AND THANK YOU FOR THE ONES YOU UPVOTED AND SUBSCRIBED MY STORY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU *throws Luhan's face at you guys*