Dreams Turned Reality

Dreams Turned Reality

“I fell asleep while studying last night so when I woke up this morning, I had to cram!!!” Yesung said as he hanged his bag at the side of the chair before taking a seat. “I hope I’ll pass.”

“I had a dream last night about the test. Too bad I can’t remember the questions but the good thing is that we both passed.” Henry said casually.

“Well, I hope your dream will come true.”

“It will.”

Yesung stared at Henry for a while because Henry seem to be very sure of it. Then he shrugged it off and took out a book from his bag. There was still a few minutes left before the test will start so Yesung wanted to cram just a bit more.

Henry was sure that he had the ability to make his dreams come true whether he like it or not. It just sort of happens exactly like in the dream but only those dreams that are realistic and sometimes it’s not just his dream but also other’s dreams. As long as he gets to hear what happened in someone else’s dream, then it would happen in reality. It wouldn’t happen to the one who had the dream but it would happen to Henry, who simply listened to someone talk about his/her dream.

Two hours later after answering the exam and checking the test papers… “Wow! I passed.” Yesung said happily as he stared at his test paper. “So are you some kind of seer or is this just coincidence?”

Henry never told anyone about his ability before because he thought that it was really no big deal. He was contemplating if he should tell Yesung but then, he simply shrugged and went out of the classroom. Things might get complicated if he told his ability to someone. He and Yesung weren’t close friends anyway.

The cafeteria is always noisy especially during lunch. Henry was having lunch with his own group of friends. He was listening to what Ryeowook was talking about or at least, trying to listen because Ryeowook had a soft voice so he couldn’t hear it clearly. On the other hand, the girl that sit next to their table have loud and high-pitched voices that Henry could clearly hear every word that comes out from their mouth.

“You know I had this dream that I forgot something in the classroom so I had to go back to school even though I already reached home but it was worth it because my crush was there. I have no idea why he was drunk and staying in the empty classroom but I could care less about that because the important thing was that we were making out!!!” The girl squealed before sighing dreamily. “If only it was reality…”

This is what Henry really hated; to be able to listen to someone else’s dream without meaning to. That girl’s dream would definitely turn into reality except it won’t happen to her, it would happen to Henry. He could only wish that whoever the girl’s crush is wasn’t ugly. He should also start having some mint candies and mouthwash with him to make sure his breath wouldn’t be bad when he would finally have a make-out session with whoever that person is.

“You have a lot of crushes!!! Which one were you dreaming of?” Another girl asked.

“Yesung!!!”

Henry choked on his food as soon as he heard the name. “Henry, are you alright?” Ryeowook asked in concern but Henry just waved it off and drank some water. “I’m fine.” He answered weakly.

It was sometime in between classes at the hallway that Henry saw Yesung again. He dragged Yesung to the side and told him. “Whatever happens, don’t get drunk!!!” Henry knew it was futile to warn Yesung because it would still happen but Henry wanted to delay it at least.

Yesung looked at Henry in shock. “You know about the drinking session that Kangin is planning later? Are you a part of it too?”

“No. I never knew about that. I’m just telling you not to get drunk!!!” Henry said before running hurriedly to his next class. The rest of Henry’s afternoon classes, Henry kept on feeling anxious and kept on asking to himself why that girl during lunch just had to have a loud voice for him to hear and why of all people, her crush had to be Yesung?!?! Well, at least it wasn’t someone ugly.

When Henry reached home, he cursed because he had forgotten his unfinished project at school. He remembered about the dream so he doesn’t want to go back to school but his unfinished project was really important and he needed to finish it and worse of all, someone might steal it so he had to go back to school but before going back to school, he had brush his teeth and use his minty mouth spray for fresh breath.

“OMIGAWD!!! I told you not to get drunk but look at you know, you’re DRUNK!!!” As soon as Henry arrived in his classroom, he saw a drunken Yesung slumped over his own table.

“Sorry.” Yesung mumbled. He tried to approach Henry but he can’t walk straight. He was swaying badly but Henry caught him before he could really fall on the floor. “Your breath smells good.”

“Your breath stinks.” Henry retorted though it didn’t really stink in a bad way, just that he could smell the alcohol. He was about to offer his mouth spray but too late, Yesung was already kissing him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ugh… this hangover is killing me… “ Yesung groaned in pain as soon as he woke up.

“If you don’t want to get a hangover, then don’t get drunk.” Henry said as he offered a painkiller and a glass of water. Yesung obediently took the painkiller and drank the water.

It was late at night but they were in their school’s clinic. Henry couldn’t exactly just carry or drag a drunk Yesung out of school. It wouldn’t look good to the public and Yesung would probably be punished for getting drunk while wearing the school uniform. Henry didn’t want to leave Yesung alone either.

“So what are you still doing here in school? Didn’t you went home already?” Yesung asked.

“I forgot my project so I had to come over and get it. Then I saw you drunk and we…” Henry stopped while his cheeks were starting to become pink.

“Did something happen between us?”

“You don’t remember?”

“I thought having with you in the school clinic was just a dream.”

Henry almost fell out of his chair. “I did NOT want to hear that!!! Damn you!! Why did you have to tell me that?!?!? That’s just a dream!!! What happened between us was just a kiss!!! UGH!!!!!”

Yesung simply blinked at Henry’s outburst. “Now what are you so angry about?”

Henry sighed and started to tell Yesung about his ability. He sighed again after he finished his story. “Just me now. It won’t make any difference if you’ll me later or tomorrow or next week because you told me about your dream, then it would surely happen.” Henry resigned to his fate.

“Then come over to bed, Henry.” Yesung voice suddenly went low, husky and seductive.

CENSORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (To give you an idea, Yesung was narrating to Henry what happened in his dreams while ing Henry.)

THE END!!!

 

A/N: I can’t write !!! I’m sorry!!!! I fail!!!!!!!

Yesung: Do you know that you moaned ily in my dream? *touches Henry down there*
Henry: *moans ily and bucks his hips*
Yesung: Yeah, exactly like that. *smirk*

Hahahaha!!! That’s all I can offer. Reviews please? And if there's anyone willing to make a banner for this, please tell me? ^^ thanks!