School

Living with Boyfriend and my Baby

It was the first day of school and donghyun woke me up at 6, "School starts at 7 kiddo, I didnt know how long it takes for you to get ready," i nodded and thanked him. I quickly got up and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and changed into my school uniform. i havent work a uniform since 6 th grade. I sat down at my desk writing down tips for Donghyun on how to watch Kimmy. Shes a very well behaved kid overall if you know how to take care of her.

When i finished everything it was about 6 45. I walked to kimmys crib and kissed her goodbye. I walked down the stairs. "Gonna eat?" donghyun asked

"Ani" i handed him the list

"Whats this?"

"A guide on how to watch Kimmy" he nodded understandingly. "Arraso, well Lucy when you get there go to the office for your schedule,"

"yes umma" i said jokingly, he gave me a serious look. "I got it Jeez chill" i told him i picked up my bag and waited on the couch.

"Boys! Time to go to school!" donghyun yelled. The twins and minwoo came down. All of them looked cute in uniform... Ya! Get that out of your head.

i overheard donghyun talking to them about me. Watch her he told them. I rolled my eyes. "Okay were leaving Hyung!" Kwangmin called out. I was the last one to walk out the door, before shutting the door i popped my head in again.

"Oh and oppa take care of my pride and joy or else!" i threatened 

i walked out with the boys and the atmosphere was kind of awkward.

"how do you think youll like school noona?" minwoo asked i scoffed "Noona? Your all 17 arent you?"they nodded

"Yeah not your noona minwoo ah, mian" i told him "Your still 16? " youngmin asked i nodded.

"Im sorry i dont mean to be rude but you got pregnant at what 15? Kimmy looks about 2" kwangmin said

"Kwangmin" minwoo growled at his hyung. "Ani, its okay, i was 14 when it happened but 15 when i gave birth." i said

"May i ask why?" youngmin said

"Why what?"

"Why you got pregnant, why would you do that at such a young age?" he added, i sighed, theyre gonna know eventually i might as well tell them now.

"Its not like i wanted to have okay? To be honest i wasnt even completely sure  what that was, walking home from school one day and upperclassmen from my school pulled me into his car, him and his friends would tease me and that day they had kidnapped me for a while, after having his so called fun with me he let me go, i blurred out when everything happened but i told my parents about it, they believed me and took me to the hospital. the doctors confirmed that i was going to be pregnant" i sighed " I told them i wanted to keep my baby, and when they heard that they believed that i lied about being to cover up a foolish mistake." i finished as we got closer to school

"Lucy, thats horrible" Kwangmin commented. Out of nowhere someone hugged me and i flinched, it was minwoo. I blushed and then pushed him away. The twins stared blankly.

"Dont you worry Lucy! While youre here we'll be able t protect you and Kimmy!" he said, i smiled the twins agreed.

"Thanks, oh and also dont tell anyone about this at school, its not that im ashamed of Kimmy but i dont need anyone to judge me because to be honest, i will start a fight if someone says anything to me." i said honestly. They nodded, youngmin showed me to the office and waited with me.

"Here is your schedule Lucy, have a great first day" the lady there told me i nodded.

"can i have a peek?" youngmin asked i nodded and handed him my schedule.

"Great! You have all your classes with us!" he said i smiled at least i wont be alone. Youngmin walked me to class and people were staring.

"Why are people looking at me?" i asked

"Because your walking with one of the kingkas" he shrugged,"Oh so mr idol over here is also mr popular?" i raised and eyebrow.

"Wanna see something cool happen?" he asked "Sure"  He grabbed my hand and locked fingers with mine. All the girls gasped and more people began staring. "Isnt that cool babe?" my eyes widened and i pulled my hand away, he didnt act this way around kwangmin or minwoo "No youngmin not cool!" more people began talking about me great. I was getting annoyed.

I stopped in my steps. "If you have something to say, come say it to me!" i yelled looking at about almost everyone. They all pretended like they werent talking about me "Thats what i thought" i turned around and we continued to walk back to class. our first class geometry, great because i was so good at math to begin with. I had introduced myself to the class and then it soon began. I took a look at the bored and was confused, okay i remember x but what are all the extra letters and symbols?! i took down everything i saw and soon class was over.

"Did you guys understand that?"i asked the guys, they nodded, boy i missed alot. Our next class was english. This should be easy i lived in America for most of my life. That classed went by really quick, the rest of the day was pretty easy, dancing, singing, and acting werent all that hard, the only classes i should be worried about are geometry, chemistry, and p.e, im not the most athletic person there is.As school ended i walked with the boys,

"So how was your day?" minwoo chimed

"One question WHY IS THERE MORE THAN ONE LETTER IN MATH?!" they laughed at me and couldnt even explain it themselves just that its what were taught. "So is there any mean girls i should be concerned about?" i asked

"You mean a queenka?" kwangmin asked

"Yeah sure"

"Well theres Sunny and her minions" 

"Yeah but they shouldnt be a problem unless you hang out with kingkas" kwangmin said i looked at him "oh wait" i gave a small laugh "Great just what i need" i sighed, we continued walking home until a really needy/girly voice called out for 3 min. 

We turned around and saw a girl with her clique behind her.  The twins made a worried face and minwoo mumbled "sunny" I looked at them with a straight face, not showing fear at all. As i turned her smile faded 

"whose your friend oppa?" She asked I rolled my eyes at her. She was one of those mean girls in movies. 

"Her names Lucy, she's Donghyun hyung's cousin. " minwoo explained. Her and her clique looked at me up and down observing me. 

"Excuse me can I help you with something? I don't appreciate your stares." I glared at them. 

"You can't talk to sunny that way!" One of the girls said "hey idiot I just did" I calls back. I saw the look on the boys faces they were surprised. Back where I used to live you had to learn how to stick up for yourself.  

"Hm I was just trying to look for a resembelence. But there isn't much to look at" sunny smirked. I rolled my eyes

"oh boo hoo am I supposed to be getting offended because I'm not."  Sunnys smirk faded

she walked up to me and I walked up to her not backing down.  the boys stood there quiet. 

"you better watch your mouth around me" she said putting her finger to my face. 

"You better get your manicured polished finger out of my face" I growled 

" make me" she pushed me that was it. Before I had the chance to push her back. The twins held me back pulling me away 

"Lucy stop "  they struggled to keep me back. 

"Scared Lucy?" A girl in her group commented. That made me even more mad. I jumped out of their grasp only to have minwoo run after me and carry me away. 

"You little " I growled at him "let me catch one of you alone! You'll be sorry!" I yelled allowing him to carry me all the way home. 

"Jeez Lucy no ones ever stood up to her like that" kwangmin said I shrugged 

" I wasn't gonna take that. Where I used to come from you had to learn how to stand up for yourself, being through what I have you learn how to not fear anyone" I said. They all nodded. We got home and minwoo put me down. 

" you didn't have to carry me all the way home" I told him he shrugged  

"would it be weird if I actually wanted too?" He winked at me I felt my face flush. That was pretty hot. I shook me head no stop 

I walked into the door greeted by Kimmy "umma!" She cheered I picked her up. 

"Hey baby" I kissed her cheek as we walked to the living room.