A simple boring One-Shot, KhunFany.

A simple boring One-Shot, the title says it all.

 

Tiffany was staring blankly straight ahead.

Her body sliding off her seat unconciously.

She then laided there on the cold marble floor beneath her staying in that position for a really long time. she didn’t know how long.

She walked towards the old musky wooden door and flung her door wide open, the wind blew against her hair and her smooth milky skin.

It was somehow refreshing.

She ran to her hot pink bicycle. She couldn’t ride and she knew that herself.

She didn’t bother, she just wanted to get her mind off the thoughts that were haunting her for an eternity, or so it seemed.

Why am I thinking about him…

Why must it be him…

I just can’t live without him..

Her heart was throbbing fast, She sat on the seat on the two wheeled bicycle.

“I can do this!” She took a deep breath and started cycling.

A/N: SHE WAS A NATURAL AFTERALL!

She had never experienced riding on a bicycle, looking at the scenery around it, it basically took her breath away.

“What flowers are those are they dandelions?” Tiffany was mumbling to herself.

 

“Tiffany.”, Nichkhun called out in a tired tone.

 

Tiffany was taken aback, 

“Why is he even here in the first place. I’m trying to avoid him!” Tiffany cursed under her breath.

“Let go of me!” Tiffany was pushing Nichkhun away.

“I’m not going to, just stay here with me. I need you.” Nichkhun whispered into Tiffany’s ears will hugging the struggling Tiffany.

Tears were clearly seen streaming down Tiffany’s rosy cheeks.

“We can’t and you know it!” Tiffany turned her head away from Nichkhun.

“I’m sorry, I’ll make it all work out I promise.” Nichkhun held out his pinky signaling Tiffany to pinky promise.

Tiffany stared at his Pinky. Scared , she knew that it was not right.

“What about Victoria, is she nothing to you?!” Tiffany screamed her head off saying that sentence.

 

Nichkhun was taken aback by that question. He then hung his head low, looking at his feet.

 

“But I don’t love Victoria, the one I love is You. Tiffany it’s you.” Nichkhun said almost a whisper.

“How and when are you going to end it with her then?”

“First thing tomorrow, I’m not going to drag it any further. I promise.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t fulfill.” Tiffany stared into Nichkhun’s eyes, her eyes filled with guilt.

 

Nickhun went forward, cupping Tiffany’s face he planted a kiss on her pink soft lips.

Leaving Tiffany with a lingering feeling, she wanted more.

Nichkhun turned and walked away.

Dragging his body with him, the thing he dreaded most was leaving Tiffany.

Tiffany turned away dragging her body back home, slamming the door behind her.

“I just hope that everything will turn out fine.” Tiffany mumbled to herself.

 

-FlashBack-

 

Tiffany was forced to go out to lunch with Victoria with Nichkhun.

They were waiting for their turn in line to get into the restaurant.

Victoria was happily jumping around, she jumped onto Nichkhun and started kissing him passionately on the lips.

Nichkhun’s eyes were shot wide open.

Tiffany couldn’t bear looking at the scene in front of her any longer.

She dashed home, running as fast as her legs could bring her.

-End of flashback-

 

She knew Nichkhun and Victoria were getting married soon, it was a planned marriage by parents of both parties.

Nichkhun and Tiffany were together for more then 2 years and Nichkhun’s parents were strongly against their relationship.

Even preventing them from meeting each other.

 

Even so, they still managed to find ways. Meeting each other when everyone else were asleep.

 

Stealing kisses from one another under then dim moonlight.

They had a hide out not far away from Tiffany’s Cottage.

They named it, KF’s Hut”.


 

“Mum, this will not work out. I’m not going to marry Victoria. I’m dead serious here!”

"Shut up, you will do as i say.” Nichkhun’s dad keeping a straight face.

“Dad, i can’t. I’m not going to.” Nichkhun then hit the table really hard, a dent was clearly seen left on that specific spot.

 

Nichkhun went to his room, closing the door behind him.

He heard the door click.

He started turning the doorknob but it was no use, he was looked inside.

 

“LET ME OUT! I’LL HATE YOU FOR THIS!” Nichkhun said gritting his teeth.

“I have had enough of this crap!” Nichkhun screamed into his pillow.

 

He stood up panting.

 

Opening his drawer he took out his life time savings, placing them into his wallet.

He started packing, bringing his passport and important documents with him.

 

“That should be all.” he said wiping the sweat off his forehead.

“I’m sorry but I’d rather leave this place I actually call home, I can never leave my Tiffany.”

He looked at his room for one last time.

 

He jumped out of his window.

A/N: His room was on the first floor, his parents forgot to lock it up.

 

He ran all the way to Tiffany’s cottage.

Banging on the door.

 

“Tiffany we-ee got to go, we don’t have muc-h time left. They think that I’m still in my room. Re-flecting on my “bad beha-viour”. ” he said panting.

“Hold on, that’s too much information you're giving me in one go. I can’t seem to place them together.” Tiffany looked at him, questioning him with her eyes.

“Go back up now! We’re leaving this Place.” Nichkhun pushed Tiffany to her room.

“Are you insane?!?! Out of your mind?” Tiffany yelled.

“Just do it! I can find a job somewhere else and we can be together.” Nichkhun gave a reassuring smile.

“Okay , I’ll be quick.” Tiffany said.


Tiffany lived alone after her grandmother passed on.

Tiffany lost her parents when she was 15, In a fire that broke out in their apartment in America.

She then moved to Korean to stay with her Grandma.

She met Nichkhun when she went to church in Korea, It was love at first sight.

She don’t regret it at all.


“I’m done lets go!” Tiffany was excited.

 

They flagged a taxi and went straight to the airport.

 

“Where should we go? ” Tiffany looked at Nichkhun innocently.

“Why don’t you decide? You’re already 21, do you actually need me to decide this for you?” Nichkhun teased.

“Let’s go as far as possible? How’s that? Maybe Iceland?” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Ice land, it will be!” 


“Nichkhun!!! That’s weird, no reply?”

Nichkhun’s Mum open his bedroom door and found Nichkhun out of sight.

She quickly shut the door.

“So how is Nichkhun?” Nichkhun’s dad asked irritatingly.

“He is alright, still reflecting.” She had her fingers crossed behind her back.


Nichkhun and Tiffany boarded the plane.

“I have to stay in this confined space for soo long.” Tiffany said Pouting.

“You have me here, remember?”

Nichkhun leaned forward giving Tiffany a quick peck on the lips.

 

Tiffany’s face turned to a bright shade of pink.

 

“You’re so cute when you blush.”

Nichkhun then tucked a few strains of Tiffany’s hair behind her ear.

 

Tiffany placed her head onto Nichkhun’s shoulder, slowly dozing off.

 

“I wonder why dad haven’t caught me. It must be mum helping me out again.”

Nichkhun thought smiling to himself.

 

“I’ll have to do everything quick.” Nichkhun said under his breath.

 

Nichkhun placing his head ontop of Tiffany’s head, slowing dozing off too.

------------------------------

 

“Sir, we have reached.” The air-steward said with his gentle voice.

“That was fast, Tiffany let’s go.” Nichkhun nudged her alittle.

 

Tiffany started stirring up from her sleep.

Her reaction was really sudden.

 

“That was fast!” Tiffany said with her eyes wide open.

“Let’s go”, Nichkhun said while bring Tiffany along with him.

---------------------

 

“I love the atmosphere here, people seem to smile so much more.”

Tiffany said smiling, showing her signature eye - smile.

 

“Let’s go shopping!” Nichkhun said excitedly, he know that’s what Tiffany loves doing most.

“Yay! New clothes!!” Tiffany was jumping around, she was glowing from happiness.

 


They went to a near by shopping center "The Tip". 

 

 

“Omg, omg, omg. That Totoro is super cute! They even have it in pink!!”

“Okay, we’ll get that.” Nichkhun said with a smile plastered across his face.

 

They came across a jewelry store, it was called “The prix”.

 

Nichkhun knew what he should do.

 

“I’ll go in there for a sec, you can come along if you want to.”

“Okay! Let’s go!” Tiffany clung onto Nichkhun’s arm walking into the store.

 

Both of them looked around, something caught both of their attention.

 

A hot pink diamond ring was sparkling under the dim orange light.

 

“It’s beautiful, I’ll go with that. Do you have a pair for a couple?” Nichkhun said to the Salesman.

“We sure do, that is a limited edition couple ring. You definitely picked the right choice.” The salesman flashed his smile.

 

----------------

 

Nichkhun paid for the rings.

 

“Are you sure? It’s expensive.” Tiffany said frowning.

“Lets go look for a hotel to rest.” Nichkhun changed the topic.

 

They went and booked in to a hotel,

the exterior wasn’t really appealing but the interior of the building was stunning.

It’s like a hotel disguised as a motel.

 

They checked into the couple suite, it was filled with hearts from the wallpaper too the chairs and the carpets.

 

“I love this! Omg there’s even a balcony!”

Tiffany ran out to the balcony enjoying the strong breeze blowing through her love silky hair.

 

Nichkhun hugged her from behind and nuzzled into Tiffany’s neck.

Placing his neck on her shoulders.

 

“Do you like this?”

“Of-course I do, it’s relaxing.” Tiffany answered without much thought.

“That’s not what I meant.” Nichkhun turned to Tiffany making her face him.

Tiffany stared at him weirdly, “why are you acting so weird?” Tiffany said placing her right hand on his shoulder.

 

Nichkhun went down on one knee.

He took the Hot pink diamond ring out from his pocket.

Opening the box, he said, ” Will you, Stephanie Hwang Mi Young marry me?”

 

Tiffany was shocked, it was a little to sudden actually.

She thought that those would just be their couple rings not for an actual proposal.

 

Tiffany’s jaw was left wide open, after awhile she came to her senses.

“Of-course I do, I love you!” Tears was streaming down Tiffany’s rosy cheeks, it was tears of joy.

“I’m sorry but we must marry today.” Nichkhun’s voice suddenly turned soft.

“Where? What? Ho-ow?!” Tiffany was panicking, she was nervous.

 


They arrived at the St Kellys chapel.

“Relax everything will be alright, we will have a grand celebration in the near future.

Alright?” Nichkhun looked at Tiffany with hopeful eyes.

 

A lump was formed in Tiffany throat she found it hard to breath.

She was close to hyperventilating.

 

Nichkhun pulled her into an embrace, her back ever so tenderly.

 

“Trust me.” Nichkhun whispered into her ear.

 

Tiffany just nodded in agreement.

They went into the chapel, looking for the priest.

 

“We want to get married, now. Are you free now?” Nichkhun asked desperately.

“Oh yes I am, call me Priest Jokwon. I’m Korean actually like the both of you, I suppose.”

“Okay lets get started.” Tiffany said excitedly.

 


 

The procedures went accordingly, with no problems whatsoever until someone came.

Victoria charged into the chapel her face clearly showing how angry she was.

 

“So any objections?” Priest Jokwon said in a monotone voice.

“There is!” Victoria came stomping forward.

 

She gave Tiffany a tight slap across her cheeks.

Tiffany winced in pain.

 

“Come back to me this instance!” Victoria was about to scream her head off.

 

Nichkhun’s parents came not long after that.

 

“Priest Jokwon please just continue.” Nichkhun was annoyed.

“Very well, I Pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

 

They ended with a passionate kiss, only stoping when they had to catch their breath.

Victoria was clearly heard screaming and cursing Tiffany.

 


-Five years later-

 

“Come here Emma, baby.”

 

A little girl not older then three years old walked towards Tiffany with open arms.

Tiffany cradled Emma in her arms.

 

“Honey! So are we still going to the fancy restaurant you were talking about?” Tiffany said shouting across the house.

 

“Of course we are, bee.” Nichkhun walked out of their room with a tuxedo on with his hair all combed to the back. Adjusting his coat while talking.

“You looked really handsome honey.” Tiffany said showing her signature eye-smile.

 

A/N: Tiffany calls Nichkhun "Honey" and He calls her "Bee". They are as sweet as Honey Bees. (:

 

-The End -

A/N: Sorry for the awful story plot and ending.

I really wanted to write but didn’t know what to write.

I practically had no ideas in mind.

Sorry! I really tried.

This is a horrible one-shot. :/

I didn't edit it or anything, sorry for any gramatical or language mistakes.

[I just edited it but please tell me if there are still any language or gramatical mistakes/errors.]

Thank you for reading. (: