Secretly Loving You 1

Secretly Loving You

WAIT! WHAT YOU SEE BELOW IS THE ONE SHOT EDITION..SO YOU'LL KNOW THE ENDING. IF YOU WANT THE FULL ONE.. JUST TELL ME TO WRITE THE FULL ONE.. I'LL POST IT IN CHAPTER 2.

Sociable, funny and friendly.. those are the words that you people describe to me. I am close to all my classmates.. and I hope that will stay forever. "Hye Yoon!" Oh, it's Myungsoo.. the guy who's quiet and really good looking.. he's also the guy that I like to 'bully' and - "Give me my correction tape!" he continued. That's right.. I took his correction tape because I want him to talk to me.. yeah.. I like him. I gave him his correction tape and our hands touched each other but I acted that I didn't notice. 
 
Why do I even like him?
He's my best friend's ex-boyfriend and I know my best friend still kinda likes him even though she has a new boyfriend.
I know I'll regret liking him.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
"Hye Yoon!" Jae Hyun poked me as she stopped me from daydreaming. Without noticing, it's already recess. The whole of recess.. I was really gloomy. People asked me why I'm like this.. Hyun Joong, Ji Hyun, Jung Min and other friends but of course I can't talk about why I'm like this or else.. I might lose my best friend, Min Young. 
 
Recess is over. 
And I decided that from this day onwards.. 
 
I'll ignore Myungsoo.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
3 days passed and I was still ignoring Myungsoo.
 
It was our remedial and I was copying notes when suddenly someone poked me with a pen in my left arm. I took a glimpse and it was Myungsoo. He saw me looking at him. Remembering my decision, I just continued writing corrections.
 
Our remedial was over fand we were packing our bags. I finished packing my bag and decided to look at my right quickly to see if Myungsoo is there but he's not there.
 
I waved at my friends and walked outside the classroom. I was walking when somebody pulled me and surprisingly, it was Myungsoo. 
 
He pulled me until we were somew. I was kinda tired as we ran from our classroom to where we are right now. He suddenly squatted. And he is still holding my hand. "Why?.. Why are you ignoring me?" he asked me while looking down. I was about to reply when he continued saying more things to me "Please don't do this to me." 
 
I squatted infront of him and said "You know why I'm ignoring you? Because everytime I make fun of you I keep on liking you more. And I know this should stop because I don't think you're over with Minyoung.." Myungsoo suddenly looked at me and told me that he likes me too.
 
And just like that, the two of us are somehow.. together.
 
END. 
if you want to know the whole story, hye yoon's best friend's reaction.. just comment if you want me to write a fanfic about this but it will not be a one-shot.