Final

The Past
"Mommy, mommy! Look what i found!" My 4 year old daughter, haeri, runs up to me while holding on to a picture. 
"What is it darling?" I said. I lift her up and set her down on my lap. 
"I found a picture of a handsome man! Mommy! When i grow up, can i marry him? Please mommy!" She suddenly ask while giving me a puppy look. I chuckle and take a look at the picture that she was holding. 
 
That smile, that face i recognized him almost immediately. My heart beats faster than the normal just like the first time i met him. My eyes were wide open when i look at the picture. Kim Jongdae, my first love.
 
"Mommy! Are you listening to me?" Haeri shook me out of my dazed. I turned to her and gave her a smile.
"Im sorry honey, what did you say?" 
"I said, are you gonna let me marry him mommy?" She crossed her arm and pout. It was cute of her when she's mad, just like her father!
"Yes honey, now tell me, where did u get this photo?" 
"Up in the attic inside the blue box. There were alot of stuff there too, like rings and more picture!" She said. 
"Okey! Now go and play. When daddy comes home tell him i will be up in the attic okey?" She nodded happily and run to her toys. 
 
I made my way up to the attic with a heavy steps. I can even hear my own heartbeat beating loudly inside. Once in the attic, i saw a blue box sitting there in the middle alone. It was dusty and the colour blue were barely seen. I slowly sat down infront of it while tracing my fingers on the edges of the box. 'Kim Jongdae & Haera Memories' it says on the box. I open the lid and the first thing that i see is a picture of a little boy, wrapping his arm around a little girl of his age. I then found a small red box, inside is a ring. It still as beautiful as it is the first time i get it.
 ________________________________
 
I was 4 years old back then. Just like other kids around my age, i was playing at the playground near my house. Thats when I noticed him cycling around the playground. I never see him before in the neighborhood, so i guess he just moved in. Just when i wanted to approached him, he suddenly fell of his bike. 
"AHHH!" He shouted. I immediately went by his side to help him. He got a few scratches on his knee and elbow. So i slowly lift him up and set him down at a nearby bench. 
"Well you dont have a serious injury, maybe after few weeks you will be healed!" I said after treating him. 
"Tha.. Thank you! Thank you for your help! I really appreciate it.. What can i do to repay your kindness?" He smile. 
"Be my friend? How does that sound?" I ask, beaming at him. 
"Friend?" He exclaimed. "I never had any friends before though." He mumbled to himself. Unfortunately to him, i was able to hear what he said. 
"Then, you can be my bestfriend! Okey? Come on! I really wanted a guy bestfriend. Less drama!" I plead, giving him the best puppy look. He nodded his head and smile thankfuly. 
 
Eversince that day, i learnt alot about him. Why him and his family moved from China to Korea, why he doesnt have any friends, etc etc... We went to the same school from kindergarten to college. Along the way we met 5 other guy. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay and Tao. Eversince Jongdae met them, they were inseperable! They even called themself Exo-M because all of them came from China. 7 of us got along together well and they would always make fun of me and Jongdae. Saying how cute we were together! 
 
In our third year of high school, he ask me to be his girlfriend and i accepted. It was a best day of my life when my very own bestfriend and a childhood friend ask me to be his girlfriend. When we broke the news to the rest of the Exo-M, they more than happy to finally see us together. 
 
After 3 years of dating, he finally ask my hand in marriage at the age 22. I thought it was too early but he convience me that he was ready to hold the responsibility as a husband. Afterall, he already had a decent job as a lawyer. 
_________________________________
 
"Haera! Im back! Why are you here up in the attic?" My husband, Xiumin, said. I was startled and quickly hide the things inside the box back. I turned to face him and smile. 
"You are back! Have you eaten?" 
"Are you crying? Your eyes are red!" I didnt realized i was crying and started wiping them.
"N.. Noo! I wasnt.. It just the dust flew into my eyes! You know how dusty this room are!" I laughing trying to hide my emotion. I didnt want him to get worried when he knows i started crying because of him. The last time i cry, was after he left.
"I guess you saw the box didnt you?" He ask while eyeing the blue box behind me. I stared at him. 
"You knew? Were you the one who put it here?" I ask. He bends down and started going through the photos. 
"I had no choice! Jongdae was my bestfriend too! And i couldnt bring myself to throw it away! As much as i love you, i dont dare throw what was yours from the begining." He sigh. 
"Xiumin.." I called his name softly. I heard him sniffing while facing his back on me. 
"What happened to him was my fault. If i didnt called him out the day before his wedding, none of this would happen!" He started sobbing while looking down at the floor. I turned him around and hug him telling him that it wasnt his fault.
"None of us wanted that to happen. Look at me Xiumin!" I demand him. He lift his face slowly and look at me. 
"Im sure that he is happy that i was married with you! I am sure that he is happy to hear that his bestfriend is in love with her girl after he died! And im certainly sure that he doesnt want us to be sad or blamed ourself for his death! I loved Jongdae. But now i love you!" I said hopefully it will cheer him up. I gave him smile and kissed him on the lips. 
"Im sorry Haera!" He whispered.
"Lets go visit Jongdae and put this box next to his graveyard, okey? Call the others too!" I gave him one more hug before going down to get ready.
 
After arriving at the cemetery, the 6 of us walk our way to Jongdae graveyard. We bowed in respect and started talking to him. 
"Jongdae, i miss you! I want to thank you for giving a awesome husband in exchange." I started talking to him first. "I will never forget you or our memories! Thank you for everything Jongdae!" I said while wiping my tears. 
"Dongsaeng-ah!" Xiumin started. "Thank you! Thank you for giving haera to me. It was a shocking to hear that your will was to give haera to me. I refused at first but because it was you! Im willing to do it! I promised..." Xiumin hold my hand and look at me in the eye. "I promise to love her for the rest of my life and not to make her sad or to make her cry! Thank you Jongdae-ah!" I was thankful that Xiumin said that. I started to fall in love him eversince our marriage life begins. I guess this is what Jongdae wants. To start a fresh after he is gone so that i wont be crying over him! 
"Hyung, is there gucci in heaven? U must be lucky!" Tao suddenly said. 
"Huang Zi Tao!" Kris hissed.
"What?" Tao said confusingly. We all began to laugh at Tao's joke even if he didnt know. 
____________________________________
 
Forgive me if the story or there us grammars mistake. Anw, i hope you enjoy! Tell me if u dont understand the story or its a bit confusing for you..