♣Kang Min-hyuk♣

♣Ηαunted Ϻԑmories♣

After lunch, Krystal had Science. She grabbed her books from her locker and hurried to class. "Good afternoon class! Today, I'm going to teach you about the phases of the moon and after that, we'll be having some fun with some Oreos!", said Miss Scarlet. A boy screamed, "Cool! I love you Miss Scar!". Miss Scarlet gave the students a lecture about the moon like she had said. "Now class, I shall put all of you into groups of two and we can start our lab.", the teacher said to the students. Miss Scarlet took a piece of paper and stuck it on the board. "Check the paper for your partners and settle down to your tables." she said. Krystal made her way to the paper and searched for her name. She finally found her name and her partner's. Krystal Jung/Kang Min-hyuk-Table 3. She went to her table and there he was. The same guy she saw in the cafeteria. She sat down beside him and said, "I think we're partners." "You're Krystal?", the boy asked. Krystal gave him a nod and observed the boy. Min-hyuk...... Kang Min-hyuk. That's his name. Min-hyuk moved his brown hair away from his eyes and gave Krystal a smile. After they introduced themselves, Krystal asked "What are we supposed to do with these?", as she lifted an Oreo. "I think we're supposed to shaped them in to the phases of the moon." , Min-hyuk answered. Krystal nodded her head and reached down for her bottle of water. Suddenly, Krystal saw a pair of legs. But they weren't touching the ground. They were floating. She looked up again and saw Spirit Boy again. Krystal could feel Spirit Boy scowling at her. "Krystal? Did you hear what Miss Scarlet said?", Min-hyul said. "Wha-t? Sorry I didn't", Krystal blushed as she look at him. She thought to herself, -Does Min-hyuk know that Spirit Boy was right next to him?-. She was about to mention Spirit Boy to Min-hyuk when she felt herself leaning back. Her stool was shaking. Right before she fell, she saw Spirit Boy, smiling with a triumphant look on his face. "Krystal! Are you okay?", Min-hyuk said worriedly. Miss Scarlet went to help Krystal get up and asked if she was okay.After everthing was settled, they continued with their lab.