Special Chapter

Still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Chapter

PS: You might wanna read from the beginning :) 

It has been about 3 years since they remarried. A lot of things has happened since then. They adopted two children, A boy, and a girl from an orphanage when they were only a few months old. They were adorable and it was actually surprising how the girl actually resembled donghae a lot and how the boy also had a gummy smile just like hyukjae. Which made everyone around him question him if this was really their child. Donghae raised them up as his own kids and adored them to death.  He named the boy, Lee Daehan and named the girl as Lee Haru. Donghae really loved the two of the equally and he admit that raising the two kids when they were only about a few months old was the hardest time in his life. Everything was new to him. How he had very little sleep but hyukjae was always there, asking him to sleep back and he takes over despite him having to leave to work at 5am in the morning. He was thankful for hyukjae. 

 

He remembered them uttering their first word in their entire life. Daehan was the first one to utter, " Papa" as he was 7 months older.  Donghae was overwhelmed and he cried into hyukjae arms for hours while hyukjae was whining and was asking daehan why he didn't wait for papa to come back home first. After about 3 months later, Haru has also uttered her first word. Hyukjae always had this habit of speaking to his children before he left to work and on one fine day, He did his usual, " Appa is going to work and don't cause a lot of trouble for daddy is that okay?" And haru replied with a giggle and exclaimed, " Ne!".

 

Hyukjae took a day off since he was too touched to go to work. 

 

Now, Daehan was 4 years old while haru was 3 and they were both great in uttering random words even though daehan was excellent in being a parrot and he repeats whatever donghae says, even if it was a lecture making donghae's heart melt. Haru is a shy yet cute girl. She always listened to her papa ( Hyukjae has confirmed that he was the guy in this relationship and that he is the papa, while he is the daddy. Donghae refused and even prove to him that he can be manly but of course, That's never the case.) and was a very well mannered girl. Hyukjae and donghae were very proud of her. Daehan was a very protective brother. He always made sure that his sister finishes her meals or if she was ever bullied, he would step right in and protect her. Donghae was pleased to have a son like daehan. 

 

They were now getting ready for a get together party that was taking place at Leeteuk's and Kang In's house. He missed his friends a lot. The last time he saw them was during their second marriage. And that was very long ago. 

 

" Daehan! Come here you little brat!" Hyukjae screamed in the background making the small boy squeal as he ran around the house, . Donghae mentally face palmed himself as he dressed haru in a white floral dress with matching shoes. Haru giggled as donghae brushed her hair into a bun and engulfed her into a hug as he carried her out the room. 

 

" Gotcha! " Hyukjae said as he finally caught daehan in his arms. He smacked the bottom's of the boy's lightly as he chuckled at his son's cuteness. Hyukjae brought daehan inside the room and dressed him with a black skinny jean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter