One

Nak yang mana satu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, ppali ireonaseyo!"

"Andwae! Ka!"

"Aish!"

Joonmyun glared holes at his lazy mirror before leaving him to see his father, Siwon. He went down and revealed an indoor of a cute, lightly cheerful atmosphere coffee shop. Well, the twins father was the owner of this small coffee shop and upstairs was their home. He adjusted his glasses and found his father was reading a newspaper since customers were not here yet.

Siwon looked up as he heard a stepping sound and his precious son appeared in front of him, with that nerdy glasses. The handsome father sighed and put down his newspaper.

"Myun, you really need to get rid of that glasses," Siwon spoke, smiling when the nerd started to pout cutely.

"Abeoji! Do I need to repeat I have problems seeing things? Plus, contact lens are not allowed~" He whined.

Siwon just laughed and lightly pinched his chubby cheeks, another whine escaping from Joonmyun's mouth.

TRING~

"Ppali and wake Suho up, Joonie. It's working time for me~"

"A-abeoji..."

That 'thing' would surely nagged at me when I did that again! He huffed mentally before doing what his father ordered.

 

--

 

"Omo! I hate pimples! O-ottokaji?!"

"God, stop hallucinating, hyung! It's just a pimple!"

"JUST A PIMPLE?! Joonie, people will think i'm ugly!"

All Suho cared was his beautiful appearance and Joonmyun could not help, but facepalmed.

"Just pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter