The Broken Lovers : One

The Broken Lovers

{ The Broken Lovers ; Chapter One } //

About the year of 2011. [PAST YEARS}


{ Myungsoo's diary }

8th march, 2011.

Once again, I met her. She was so beautiful, it has been 2 years since I've a cush on her. We were in the same class, but we barely talked - to be exact, she only spoke to me once when I was asking her about school work. The guys in our school was so crazy over her as she was our school flower, I remember the first lesson we had together, this is when she was smiling to me. I felt really great, but..... we didn't spoke again after that. And today, we were having the same lessons, she was right beside me, laying down on the table, holding the pencil, looking outside the window. It was such a beautiful scene. How I wish, I will be able to talk to her.....

-- Signing off ; Myungsoo.

 

ig3RtykK67I0d.pngig3RtykK67I0d.png

Myungsoo closed his diary, and realize it's already 7am and he quickly washed and prepare himself for school. As he was walking to school, he went pass a shop - which the girl always vist. He dropped by and he spotted her, taking a plastic bag which contains strawberry milk and a sandwich and walked out of the shop. Myungsoo's heart was beating fast as he was just behind her, myungsoo took the courage and walk towards her and say " Shin Ra .... "

She looked up and smile to myungsoo, at that time, myungsoo's heart was beating so fast and his face gotten red. Shin Ra went closely to him, their lips were just inches before their lips touched.  Shin Ra look at myungsoo and say " Are you alright? Your face look really red " Myungsoo quickly turn away his head and say " I'm fine... " and myungsoo quickly walked away. While Shin Ra was taking out her sandwhich and eating it. 

Shin Ra thought to herself " It's myungsoo..... again... How many times have I wanted to approach him, but I didn't get the courage. It has been 2 years since I've a crush on myungsoo.... but I don't think he likes me. Everyone in school hates me, or rather - they only like my looks.... " after thinking that, shin ra let out a sigh and continue walking behind myungsoo. 

Finally, the both of them arrive at school and guys were crowding around shin ra, getting her stuffs while myungsoo was looking at her - far away from her sight. She wanted to get a glimpse of myungsoo, but all she saw was myungsoo's back. Walking away. Once again she sighed and walked away. Myungsoo was really annoyed by those guys that were crowding around shin ra, so myungsoo finally took the courage, as shin ra walked into the classroom, myungsoo took out his handphone and when shin ra sat down beside him. Myungsoo breathed in and closed his eyes and he passed his phone to shin ra and say " can we exchange phone numbers ? "  shin ra looked at myungsoo and say " Yea, sure. But why not you open up your eyes first ?" the guys outside of shin ra's class was flaring at myungsoo. 

Afterall, myungsoo finally gotten shin ra's number....

 


End of 8th march, 2011.