The Broken Lovers : Prologue

The Broken Lovers

{ Prologue }

Myungsoo holded her hands and walked through the snow and after walking for long time, myungsoo stopped walking and his back was facing her. She got worried and just as she raised her hands and wanted to put her hands on myungsoo's shoulder, myungsoo turned around and looked at her eyes and he took the courage to say " Shin Ra, lets end this here. I really can't go on with you " 

She stopped for awhile, breathed in and from her look on her face, myungsoo can sense that she was in shock. Myungsoo wanted to hold her hands but the words kept running in his head " Kim myungsoo, let shin ra go. Your death will be her survival of her pain" She stepped back and look at myungsoo and say " do you really want to end this here? " Myungsoo looked down on the floor, and without any thinking - he nodded his head and say " I'm sorry. I can't be with you " Tears was flowing down her cheeks and she looked up at myungsoo and say " you promised me that you will never leave me alone, why are you doing this now?" myungsoo's heart felt the pain as soon as she spoke up this sentence. 

Inside myungsoo's heart, it really hurts and it was so painful for myungsoo to said that he wanted to let her go, because he loved her so much. But myungsoo can only live for another year because he had an illness that was not curable and he knows that she loves him too much, if he were to die after a year, she will never be able to take it. So rather then hurting her and leaving her the pain, why not let her go now........

 

 

{ I love you so much shin ra, I never wanted to leave you but a year is too short for me. I want to live longer, but I can't. }