*BONUS CHAPTER* Happy Ever After...

The Letter

Dear Minho:

 

     If you read this, it means I'm not with you anymore (I hate being cheesy Minho-ah, so you beter not be laughing!!!!!!!!!!). As you know, I promised my mom to always take care of Taemin-ah. And you of all people know I tried to keep that promise, but sadly, God had other plans for me. I want you to promise me to always take care of my little brother,Taemin.

     Why you? Well, I trust you and I know you will make him happy and smile brightly even though I'm not there. I know you may think this is stupid but you're the only one I trust with my little brother. I want you to be his rock Minho, I know you can. Please make my little brother smile again after I'm gone. I know you will! ;) So please take this last task from me as your hyung. I know you will.

 PS. IF YOU LET HIM DATE JONGHYUN OR KAI I'LL HUNT YOU FOREVER YOU FROG EYE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Please take care, your hyung,

-Lee Jinki

 

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

Jinki-hyung died  on a summer day while visiting his mother's grave. A drunk driver didn't saw Jinki-hyung crossing the road and killed him instantly. I never though that Jinkii-hyung would die young. I was honestly devastated by the sad news. But everyone's concern was on Jinki's little brother, Lee Taemin. They were both inseparable and they lost their parents on their teen years. Jinki has vowed since then to take care of his little brother Taemin. But appareantly, God had other plans...

And Jinki-hyung decided to include me on his plan... Who knew that it would be for the better...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Six years have passed since Jinki-hyung passed away. But it has also been six years since Jinki-hyung brought us together. You could say that he was actually our cupid, a chicken loving cupid that is. Who knew that something so tragic would end up with something so beautiful. Taemin and I have been so happy for the past six years. Over the years Taemin graduated with a teaching degree and has opened his own head start center. Me, on the other hand, opened a little cafe that is really popular nowdays. But that's not all...

In fact we have our own little family. On our third anniversary as a couple (well, second one as a married couple) we adopted three year old twins who were abandoned at the orphanage. They called them "Ki" and "Sulli". We changed their names to Choi Jinki and Choi Jinri in honor of Jinki-hyung. The first weeks were chaos but we managed. Five months ago we decided to adopt another child, a two year old boy named Henry. Jinki-hyung would have been proud to see Taemin as an "umma" of three kids.

So I miss Jinki-hyung, but I also thank him for bringing us together. Everytime I see Taemin with our kids I get this feeling of happines that always melts my heart. When they call him "umma" he puts the brightest smile no one has ever seen. It was almost impossible to believe that he suffered alot. I still remember the times I saw him cry on Jinki-hyung's grave weeks before I met him. He looked so lost and vulnerable that I still shiver over those memories.

"Minho! Help!" yelled Taemin. I ran over to the living room just to see him being tackled by Jinki-ah and Henry-ah. Jinri was just playing with her new doll.

"Jinki, Henry, what are you doing?" I asked/scolded them.

"Umma has a secret and won't tell us" pouted Jinki.

"And that's why you're tackled your umma?"

"Tecnically they were tickling me." Taemin blushed/said. He got up and pulled me to the next room.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You remember the little girl we almost adopted at the orphanage before we met Henry?"

"Yeah, she was being adopted by another couple.

"Well guess what, the couple changed their minds and weren't legible to take care of her"

"So?" I got a feeling of were this was going.

"So... can we adopt her?" he asked cutely.

How can I say no?

 

 

 

So now were here, in the seventh anniversary with our four little children: Jinki, Jinri, Henry and Sunyoung visiting their uncle "Onew" in the cementery. Thank you Jinki-hyung, because if it weren't for the letter I wouldn't have met Taemin, the love of my life... And I also kept my promise. Taemin smiles everyday...

''Minho..." Taemin says to me when we arrived at our home.

"Yes Taemin-ah?"

"Saranghae..."

"I love you too Taemin-ah, I love you so much..." we hugged and we both were happy to have eachother...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=

 

A'N: Hello! I decided to put a little epilogue to see marrued 2min... Hope you like it and thank you for all my subscribers!

I really hope you enjoyed this epilogue!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

 

-purple_music

 

 

PS: I've had a really bad week, please make me happy by comenting....

See you on my other stories!!!!!!!!! :)