The Letter...

The Letter

 

Dear Taemin:

 

                I know that if you’re receiving this letter, it means I’m not with you anywhere (to cliché huh?). To tell you the truth I almost cried while writing this. I feel like I failed mom somehow, I mean I promised her to always look after you and I leave before I can even take care of you. Anyhow, I’m writing this letter to tell you that please get on with your life. You’re young and I don’t want to see you crying around like a depressed person. You know how I hate sad people. And besides, now you have to live for you and for me, please live the live I couldn’t live and love a person like I couldn’t (well except chicken but that doesn’t count, sadly). Taemin-ah! I may not be able to protect you physically, but I’ll protect you spiritually.

                Remember when you were seven and we lost mom? You cried an entire month and wouldn’t stop until mom came back. Sadly, she wouldn’t come back. I took you to a keroro shop and I bet that you forgot about you’re sadness the instant we stepped into that shop. You and your keroro, kekeke~. And I also remember when you fell in the shop and some keroro looking boy helped. You actually though he was a frog. Poor kid, but who knew I’d met that kid later in my life and helped me a lot in college. If you see him, say thanks! But back to the story, I was really happy to see you happy even if our family was incomplete. I want you to forget about everything sad Taemin. I mean your name does mean the “great light” and you can make anyone happy with that smile of yours. So Taemin, please smile, ne?

                And I want to give my blessing to the lucky boy that one day will steal your heart. Yes, I always knew you liked boys better than girls, and I’m honestly ok with that. So yeah, my blessing to you and your future boyfriend (and maybe husband kekeke~) and may a beautiful life be ahead of you both. But I swear if your future boyfriend is Jonghyun or Kai I will personally hunt both of them for the rest of my life, literally!

So Taemin-ah, did you stop crying? Are you smiling? You better!

Sincerely, your chicken obsessed brother who you love a lot,

-Lee Jinki or Onew-hyung how you call me.

Love you my little dongsaen, don’t forget that.

 

Onew-hyung always makes me laugh even if I’m sad. I wonder what keroro look alike he talked about. I lead myself to the graveyard to visit my hyung. Only to be surprised by a tall man who was leaning against his gravestone and I think he was praying. He stood and left.

I went to my hyung and sat down. I read the gravestone for the thousand time which read”

Lee Jinki

The best hyung ever and loving son.

May he rest in peace.

“Hi hyung!” I said happily “I read your letter and I want to say that you don’t have to worry about me. I’ll live for you and me and I’ll try to be happy someday with someone who will protect me and love me like you did. By the way, do you want Key or Kyungsoo to kill me if I steal “their man”. Hyung your more crazy that I though, but I still love you.”

I talked to my hyung for like half an hour when I realized it was sunset.

“I gotta go hyung! I’ll be back next week, I promise! Love you hyung!” I said and I left.

A week passed and I went to visit hyung again. I was surprised to see the same tall muscular guy than last week again. But this time he was talking to my hyung. I got the courage to go over to him and ask him who he was. He seemed surprise.

“Minahe” I apologized.

“Is okay” he answered. He looked more attractive when I was face to face with him.

“Who are you?” I asked nicely.

“Minho. Choi Minho. Nice to meet you, um…”

“Lee Taemin.”

“Taemin?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Your Jinki-hyung’s little brother?” he asked surprised.

“Ne, why?”

“I was a classmate of him. He talked a lot about you. He really cared about you.”

I blushed. Why Onew-hyung? You already embarrassed me in front of this handsome keroro looking guy. Wait a minute, keroro looking guy?

“Oh!, Onew-hyung also talked a lot about you! You helped him a lot he used to say. He was thankful to you for helping him and being his friends in college” Now was his time blush.

“I am also thankful to him you know.” He said

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I met you and I can ask you to get a cup of coffee with me.” He chuckled. I blushed more harder f that’s even possible.

“S-sure” I stuttered. “But can I have banana milk instead?” he laughed.

“He also told me about your obsession of banana milk. I think is kinda cute you know.”

And we left. Not before I kissed my brothers gravestone and said good-bye. I hope your happy hyung. I’m beginning a new life. But somehow I feel you planned this Onew-hyung. Pretty smooth I have to say. And of course, thank you for the letter and your blessing…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry if it stinks and that it doesn't make sense...

Please comment! And if you don't like the story, please give me friendly tips to make my future stories better!

Enjoy! :)

PS: Should I make a chapter using MInho's POV?

Bye!!!!