⟨ ♡ dear cupid, the beginning ⟩ → Han Mae Yi ←

⟨ ♡ dear cupid ⟩ → The Story←

 

dear cupid, the beginning, Han Mae Yi !   

tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg tumblr_lrp05n9Rr91qcsmhlo1_500.jpg tumblr_mxolbecMAL1rw5h6zo1_500.jpg
친애큐피드 , (dear cupid )

It was a beautiful morning of October, the leaves were falling on the ground and the temperature was cooler. Summer was finished and Autumn was already there. That morning, Mae Yi woke up around 7AM. She was her senior president and the school representant. She is a straight A student and has only two Bs in her last grade report.  She got ready to school and walked out. The weather was chilly and she liked it. On her way, she saw few students who are heading to school too. She smiled at them and said a small hello then, walked away to the library. Every day, Mae Yi would go to the library to read that romantic book called, the notebook by nicholas sparks. He was her favourite author and she would read, re-read it again.  

This morning, it's a little bit different. Mae Yi had a Korean Class project and she was talking about the French romance book. She walked in the rows looking for a book talking about classical romance book. She took the first book and opened it. The first thing that she saw in the book was a little piece of paper between two pages. She unfolded the paper and read inside. 

 "You're the one I can't live without

This fact is true, I have no doubt

I love the way you smile at me

Please notice me

Because I feel lonely"

 

She laughed and folded it again.  "What a cute poem!" she thought. She closed the book and brought it in class. During the lunchtime, Mae Yi met her best friend, Minhi. They are close since their young age and they are really different. Minhi is more the rebellious one and Mae Yi is the good student. Together, they are two crazy girls and they aren't afraid to make themselves look like two weirdo.

"Minhi, I saw a cute romantic poem in my book." said Mae Yi.

"What if this poem was for you. " said Minhi.

Mae Yi blushed and shook her head before to say, "I-It's impossible that someone has a crush on me."

"Yah!! Don't say that! You are the one who believes in first sight love. You are the romance maniac of the school."

"Maybe that person forgets it in the book. You never know."

"I think that it was for you."

"Omo, do you know that Soojung has a crush on Taemin in the math class?"

"What if we help couples in the school?"

"It's like my dream to be a matchmaker."

DRIINGG!

It was the end of the lunchtime. Mae Yi and Minhi went in two different way. After school, the two girls met at Minhi's. Together, they decided to open a site where everyone in their school can access to it and ask any question anonymous. Only the two girls would know who it is. They will answer to the messages. That day of October was the beginning of Dear Cupid.