⟨ ♡ plotlines ⟩

⟨ ♡ dear cupid ⟩ → The Story←

 


♥ First Class Love

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

tumblr_me4rsnAVx11rinu2eo2_500.png tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg 8453344_f520.jpg

Jo Yoo Mi is a rich student. She is a shy and calm girl who never knew that her parents will change her life. Her father made the promise that he would never put her in an odd situation that will involve her. That's what she thought. Until her father accepted a marriage arrangement with the rich guy of her high school. Her life is going to do a 180. What if she had her eyes on someone else? Is she going to ever fall in love her ''future husband'' ?

Also a rich person, Kang Joon Hee is a very good guy though he never really noticed her. She was in almost all his classes and all he knew was that she is an average student. When he heard the conversation of his father talking about his engagement, he was shocked. He never thought that he'll have to marry someone for his father's company. He was just about to ask out the newest student. Is he going to date his dream girl?

App

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

 

 


 

♥ Poetic Love

tumblr_lm6qncSXWW1qfoi4t.gif

 

tumblr_mbjvkfBIKR1qinjzso1_1280.jpg tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg tumblr_n1bprwBDRi1qb5vyzo3_r1_500.png

Han Mae Yi is a romance lover. Anything that has romance, she knows it. That's why she decided to create her famous blog called dear cupid. She is the one who gives advices to  the students that send messages to her. Even though she is the 'expert in love', she never experienced a real love story. No one knows that she owns the blog. What happen when she finds a piece of a poem in the book she's reading in the library. Who's writing the poem ?

Yoo Youngjae  is known as a musician and a poet. He's not the most popular guy but he's the most kind guy of Seoul National High School. He likes her since grade 9. He never had a chance to tell her his feelings. He knew her obsession about romance. It's the reason why he started to write poems, because of her. Now he's in grade 12 and her too. He'll do anything to charm this girl, with words.

App.

 

tumblr_lm6qncSXWW1qfoi4t.gif

 

 

 


 

♥ Impossible Love

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

tumblr_m54jc9jmca1r9vnvxo1_500.png tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg Ilhoon-btob-born-to-beat-33394395-500-33

Cha Hanyeung is actually dating the most wanted guy of the school. Of course, she loves him since she met him for the first time. She is pretty and rich. For sure that everyone wants to be her friend. She has everything any wants. That's what she thought until someone decided to go between her and her boyfriend. Her first love confessed his love to her. What happens if her boyfriend finds out that she has slight feelings for another guy? What will happen to the most fabulous couple?

Jung Ilhoon  is a rebellious guy, loud and funny person. He has a real badass attitude to anyone that comes toward him. He gives a death glare to the one he dislikes but when he really likes someone, he'll become the cutest teddy bear. He knew that she had a crush on him. He just didn't pay attention to her until he saw her dating Mr. Popular of the school. Now, he just discovered that he had feelings for this girl. Is he going to be able to steal her heart back from the popular guy?

App

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

 


 

♥ Flawless Love

tumblr_lm6qncSXWW1qfoi4t.gif

tumblr_mznsnv89vJ1rzl958o1_500.jpg tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg tumblr_n05wk6ZRU41sif032o1_500.jpg

Han Minjung is a model/ulzzang who has been dating him since her freshman year. She thought that her relationship with him will never stop. She thought that he was the perfect man for her. Until he also became a popular model and actor. He started to appear in dramas and people are starting to create rumors about them, especially at school. Rumors about this couple of them breaking up. Fake information are starting to tear this couple apart. What's going on ? What's going to happen if everyone thinks that they have a chance to break this famous couple and claim them for their own ?

Key is a good looking guy and very smart. He is known for his handsome looks. He loves his girlfriend ever since a long time ago. He never thought of being a model and an actor until someone casted him for a photoshoot. After that photoshoot, he received a contract. He doesn't know that his signature on this contract is going to create a new drama in his own relationship. 

App

 

tumblr_lm6qncSXWW1qfoi4t.gif

 

 


 

♥ 1+1= Together

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

tumblr_leen9yXCTm1qfcyo3o1_500_zpse6f113 tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg 10-points-out-of-10-choi-minho-31512780-

Lim Aeri is the youngest of the girls. She's only in grade 10 and he's in grade 12. She first saw him in her childhood. He was playing with her older brother. Choi Minho is  her brother's best friend. She knew that her brother is going to be mad if she liked his best friend, so she decided to move on. When she came in High School, he was there, looking even more handsome. She knew that she couldn't resist him. What is going on ? He's starting to show her more interest. He keeps coming to her and taking care of her. What happens if her brother find out about their odd relationship ?

Choi Minho is her dream guy is her brother's best friend. He's perfect for her. He thought of her like a sister and nothing more for a long part of his life. He never knew that his heart will choose her as something more than a sister. It's only when she became a sophomore did he notice her more. If her brother, Lim Soon, knew that he had feelings for her, he'll kill him. He has to be more careful. 

App

 

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

 


♥ The Cheated Love

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

21163_460769754003580_464975165_n.jpg tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg tumblr_n1roufq9zi1s70o1po1_500.jpg

Park Minhi is the helper behind the girl in dear cupid, she's the outgoing and blunt girl who always has trouble closing . Letting things slip so easily, it wasn't a surprise that she eventually let the cat out of the bag that she's one of the mysterious figures behind that website. Being mysterious was just never her forte. To make matters worse, the one she lets this slip to is one of the kingkas with a wide range of relations and friends. Now all it takes for him to keep the secret is one little kiss deal.

Min Yoon Gi is one of the more popular guys thanks to his need for pranking everyone attitude, he can be considered a kingka though he's not mean. Loves making people laugh and messing with people, when he finds his new target, things go haywire when the unpredictable girl makes him lose control in his own game. Now whose the one messing with who?

App

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton


 

 Broken Love

tumblr_lm6qncSXWW1qfoi4t.gif

tumblr_mnbndnoEM71r2pr4po1_500.png tumblr_mxrzheq6Rb1r8ez2go1_500.jpg tumblr_n1ke327eZn1sj3hvzo2_500.png

Kyungri and Yong Guk has been dating the two last year. They broke up because of Yong Guk's bad attitude toward the others students. Kyungri is well known as an athletic person and she's the principal daughter. She is part of a comitee ant-bullying. Yong Guk is known as the school's bully and the football team's best player. He still has feeling for the amazing basketball player and he tries everything to get her back. Kyungri says that she has no feeling for him. What happens if she still loves him but she doesn't want him back ?  Is he going to be able to get her back or Kyungri will be able to resist to his badass attitude?

App

 

tumblr_lm6qncSXWW1qfoi4t.gif

 

 

 

 


16.gif

 

                                                                                                           germaine's corner !   

hey! i'm back. this time i'm showing you the plotlines of dear cupid. hope you guys like it! the next chapter will be the cheatsheet and the application form :))

xox -germaine-

16.gif

purple-divider.png

vivian's corner !   

hola people! :D so these are the plotlines for this story and you guys are also allowed to create your own stories if these don't tickle your winkle ;) And I'll be taking The Cheated Love ^.^ -simplicity-

purple-divider.png