Help Me

Monster or Saviour

Youngjae’s POV

As I was heading home, I couldn’t help but feel observed. I looked up and my eyes landed on a specific window of one of the city’s skyscrapers. I squinted my eyes as if in hopes I would see someone there but it was proven in vain since the building was too far away. So I looked back in front and resume walking home. Someone steps out of the ally that was not far away from me, a bat in hand. I stop and look at him, panic shooting through me although I did not falter in my composure. The man takes a step forward and I take a step back. The man wickedly smiled and dashed towards me. He swigged his bat at my head but I ducked in time and ran away. I didn’t know where to go so I took random turns and found myself in the park. I looked from one side to the other and saw a really big tree. Dashing towards it, I made sure I was alone and no one was looking before hiding behind it.

I got out my phone and my fingers started dialing a number I didn’t recognize. As soon as I clicked the calling button I took the phone to my ear, hoping that the person on the other side would pick up and, hopefully, be able to help me.

*Yeoboseyo?* someone picked up and I found myself recognizing the voice but I couldn’t remember the face.

“Please help me!” I pleaded.

*Where are you?* he immediately asked.

“I’m at XX Park! Please, hurry!” My phone got yanked off my hands and I was pulled away from my hideout. I had been made. The man dragged me along the park and into a car which had another three men inside. As soon as I was secured between two of them in the back seat, the car drove off. I was really scared, I didn’t know what to do or what my reaction would bring to me. All I know is that all I can do now is wait and pray that the person who picked up my call will actually be able to save me.

I was propelled forward, although stopped by one of the men when the car came to a sudden stop. Being in the middle of the back seat, I was able to see everything and I saw a boy, around my age, right in front of the car. Although one should be scared due to almost being run over, the boy just glared at the car. Wait! Is he… His eyes met mine and he smiled a really sweet smile. The only thing I registered next was the sound of a gun being loaded and the guy in the front passenger seat leaving the car, only to fall on the ground, a knife across his forehead. He hadn’t even had the chance to fire. The driver tried to drive off but out of the blue, a crash resounded and the boy had come through the car’s panoramic ceiling, pulling out two guns. Pointing each one at the men beside me, he smiled. “Cover your ears.” He said and I did what was told, but even then the sound was really strong. Stopping the car, the driver tried to run away only to receive a shot on the back.  The one I called had come to rescue me and I couldn’t be happier.

The boy got out of the car and held my hand to help me, letting go of it only to circle his arm around my waist and leading me away from the car and towards the park. He was on the phone and I could understand that he was calling someone to deal with the dead bodies back there. We stopped at a bench and he sat me down, crouching in front of me and cupping my cheeks. “Are you okay?”

His voice was so sweet and soothing that I calmed down albeit everything that had happened. “Yeah, just a bit shaken up. Thank you.” I smiled.

“How did you know how to call me?” he asked and I found myself asking the same thing.

“I-I don’t know, I was really scared and wanted someone to help me. I was going to call the police but I suddenly typed down a number I didn’t know and it was yours… I’m sorry.” I mumbled out.

“Well, don’t worry. It’s safe now. You can go home.” The boy smiled. “Although I doubt it, I guess I’m see you later, champ.” My eyes widened as I saw the boy walk away. That phrase, the letter… I called out to him but he continued walking. I stood up and ran to him, hugging him from behind.

“Please, don’t leave me, Zelo!” I pleaded and I felt him stiff under my embrace.

“It’s safe now.” He said.

“I know it is!” I harshly said. You’re here, so of course it’s safe. “But it’s not that. I just don’t want to forget again.”

“And why is that?” he freed himself and turned to me.

“Ever since I couldn’t remember you, I felt a bit insecure. You make me feel safe…” I said, merely looking down at my feet that seemed like the most interesting thing at the moment.

“Me? That’s a bit unlikely.” He scoffed but made no move to leave.

Maybe it’s because I like you… I thought. “But it’s the truth.” I looked up to him and our eyes met. He smiled at me and held my hand, pulling me with him.

“Come on, let’s take you home.”

 

♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♫ ♪

Herro~ - like my engrish? xD

I know, I know... It's been a really long time but I simply couldn't find that much time but I'm trying to do that now. I'm trying to update as much stories I can :)

I hope you liked it - even if you didn't - leave a comment because I simply love to read what you guys tell me ^^

Also, upvote if you think it's worthy and subscribe to keep yourself on date with my crappy updates.

Au revoir~ my croissants