Stages

With My Dolls

I wake up, and Hakyeon's face floats into my vision. I rub my eyes, waking up with little sleep. I spent the night with my dolls, making me forget my feelings. I walk down, and grab Leo's doll; I unlock the door, and he follows me.

===
"Lucy? Lucy, I know your in there!" Minah yells. "You missed school! Hakyeon asked about you." I hear the door unlock, and I regret the choice to give her a key. I hear her walking up to my room, and enter my room. I brought up Leo earlier, he held me as I cried.
"Lucy. What happened?" She asks walking over to me.
"I think I like him," I whisper, crying more.
"Hakyeon?" She asks, going beside me.
"Yeah," I turn back into the pillow, and Minah puts her hand on my back.
"Just let it out," she says, moving her hand in small circles.
"I'm not suppose to love my dolls. They are to be played with, nothing more. That was the first time my grandmother taught me," I say into the pillow.
"Maybe things can change," Minah says, pulling me up, and wrapping me in a hug. "Don't finish the doll, wait a little while."
"I have to finish, or he will go crazy," I say.
"Define crazy," Minah says.
"There are five stages for when someone becomes a doll," I say, as Minah nod her head. "The first is creation, when the master creates the doll. Second is naming, when the doll has its human decided, and the human becomes slowly obsessed. This is where Hakyeon is. Third is true obsession, the master needs something of the human now to strengthen the bond with the doll. Four is referred to as the bleeding heart. Basically, you take a heart shaped fabric, and have it soaked in the humans blood. You put that in the doll. Fifth is waiting, sometimes humans don't make it. If you wait to long for this stage, the human will go crazy from pure want. If they make it, you have your doll, until you release them, or you die."
"You can release them?" She asks.
"Yeah, but that requires too much work. More then making them," I say.
"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" She asks.
"No. I need to think some," I say.
"Okay. I'll be back tomorrow," she says, before leaving.
"Bye Minah," I say, laying back down.
"Bye." And she's gone.
"Leo. Hold me again," I say. He does. My caring doll.
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^