The Truth Hurts

S C A R S

Hangeng has been living a very succesful life after being out of Super Junior . His solo career has been moving quiet rapidly and his talkshows also. But even though the fame and peace he got from getting out,he still misses the person who meant everything to him and still does. His mind is full of thoughts about the love of his life,Kim HeeChul. According to the contract he signed a fw years back,they are no longer allowed to meet up privately or publically . The lawsuit really broke Heechul's heart and also Hangeng's but it's the only thing he could've think of,to be free from SM. He wants Heechul back. He misses how Heechul would be hitting him for not being able to understand his Chinese.Knowing that Heechul is now safely discharged from the army and currently busy with schedules,loosen the pain but it's still there. 

He think about Heechul all the time . Even though there's lot of gossip about him and some actress but his heart still remains with the princess.He wishes that one day,just one day,he would be able to meet Heechul right infront of his eyes . He's very sure Heechul is still mad at him for leaving unexpectately before. Heechul had to understand his condition,his life,his problems."Heechul,I miss you"he said while fondling through pictures of him after debut. Memories come and go through his miserable mind . Heechul is everything he used to have and now he's nothing. Being depressed is all he does.Listening to songs.Watching old videos and crying himself to sleep. Well that's just his private life. Hangeng has no idea that Heechul is currently in the same state of mind as him. He sees Heechul being happy as ever,surrounded by the rest of Suju members,being in love with Siwon and not looking back at the memories they once shared.

Heechul on the other side,being miserable as ever. Crying his eyes out. Locking himself in his for days.He misses Hangeng and his Beijing fried rice . Nobody could ever replace Hangeng oddly cooked rice. All Heechul does is cry,listen to depressed music,crying and just being half dead. Missing Hangeng wasn't the most fun thing he likes to do . Hnageng meant everything to him. Hangeng was his bestfriend,his brother,his soulmate,his roomate,his enemy,his everything. And when he was gone,he took all of the everything with him. Leaving Heechul lifeless as ever.His life is all about Hangeng,his forever will-be soulmate. But having Siwon tied around his finger,it's very hard to break the heart of the little kid. He loves Siwon but not the same as he loves Hangeng . It's a different kind of love . He wants to be Hangeng's one and only . Seeing the love of his life being famous and crazed by millions is something to be happy for eventhough Heechul can't share the same happiness with him. There's been gossip of Hangeng and some actress in China dating and what not. It breaks Heechul's heart but he's very happy for Hangeng. He wants Hangeng to be happy again . 

Staring at the white ceiling while listening to lifeless songs just adds more to the lifeless Heechul lying on the bed . This would be his usual routine in life . But when he has some shows or errands,he would look as happy as he could to fool everyone but honestly he's slowly dying inside.The stupid lawsuit stated they were unable to meet each other. He hates SM for doing that to Hangeng but he can't do anything. The only thing on his mind is Hangeng . The guy who left him suddenly to run back to China. The guy who left unexpectately without even telling him. Heechul hated Hangeng for doing such a stupid move but the hatred would'nt stay. Love soon replace it's place.The more Heechul hated Hangeng,the more he loves him. It was always the same thing. Heechul always tells himself that Hangeng hurted him and he needs to move on but nothing happens. He's fallen too deep in love with his China man . Unable to contact with Hnageng just worsen Heechul's condition. He just hopes that one day if Hnageng gets married,Heechul would like to be there in the crowd smiling at him with a broken heart. Wishing Hangeng the best of him even though Heechul is miserable. He wants Hangeng to be okay out there and go through everything well .Memories of their lovestory kept on swirling in his messed up mind . Any second from now he's gonna go crazy from all the dilemmas . "Hangeng I miss you ". Tears started rolling down his rosy cheeks bfore his started to rest his mind. He's been through enough for today .

Loving Heechul is his motto.Siwon won't let anything near his love. He loves Heechul so much even though knowing the fact that Heechul is still in love with Hangeng. Siwon is very sure that one day Heechul will be madly in love with him. He just needs to wait for the perfect time . Being there for Heechul is like being there for a love one . Heechul is Siwon's love one . "I love you Kim Heechul "said Siwon while looking through the open door of Heechul's room . He needs to be Heechul's everything. It's his duty to protect the love of his life.