My Shattered Heart

S C A R S

Heechul was lying on his queen-sized bed while looking blankly towards the ceiling . He's been like this for a months already . Ever since he got out of the army , he's been spending a lot of time on his own . The cloak already strucked 12am but Heechul's still hesistating to sleep .

He's been getting flashbacks about him and Hangeng a few days ago . He can't get that flashback out of his mind althought it's been a long time since he ever met up with Hangeng after he dropped out . Now Heechul is with someone who is very loving and loved him ever since debuted . Siwon and Heechul have feelings for each other but both of them are two shy to tell .

Heechul's been getting frustrated ever since Siwon went abroad for a shooting of his movie . He can't even spend a day without his loved dongsaeng . Although his heart is now Siwon , he can't deny that his love Hangeng is still in there . He misses Hangeng dearly and everyday he hopes for him to comeback .

He even hurt himself just to let the pain go . He even has scars on his arms that he had made a few days ago. "Argghh !! Get out of my head !!" Heechul screamed while he was pulling onto his hair roughly. Tears started to roll down Heechul's pale white cheek .

He cries himself to sleep everynight and even the other members noticed it but they just stayed quiet since they already know what answer will they get from Heechul . He misses Siwon so much right now . He really wants to feel the aura of the younger beside him and his attracting scent when he goes to sleep .

But each time he thinks about Siwon , one figure will also come out of Heechul's mind . Heechul misses Hangeng so much and he really hopes he can meet Hangeng soon . He then stood up from his bed and headed towards his closet . He opens his closet and grabbed a piece of picture of him and Hangeng which was hiden securely under Heechul's clothes .

He looked at the picture and more tears came out . It was a picture of him and Hangeng when they went on a stroll together . "I still love you Hangeng " he said while placing the picture to his broken heart . He went over to his bed and placed the picture under his pillow . He tucked it nicely under his pillow . " I love you Hangeng even I'm Siwon's right now " . he said while looking at the bright moonlight that was coming from his opened window .

He can't even closed his eyes even though he had a really tight schedule before and tomorrow he has a lot of things to do . But he doens't care whether he'll be fine or not for the previous day because it's been a routine for him to sleep late and still being able to do a great appearance . He has the charismatic diva-self that will never change .

After a few minutes of looking blankly at the moon , he eyes are starting to close . He was apparently really tired of being depressed the whole day . He then took he last look of the picture and then like usual , tears came running down again . He just placed under his pillow again . " Goodnight Woonie and Hannie " he said while closing his eyes trying to sleep . He finally drifted off to dreamland with a very angelic face .


Heyyo !! My fellow readers .. Look I updated this fic .. I'm happy about this .. Please do comment alright . Comments fasten my updating .. HeHeHe .. Thank you .. BuBye !!