It is different!

It is different!

The sun had gone to sleep long time ago as the moonlight shone the earth. A milky-handsome young lad tossed and the comfortable bed. He tried to get back to sleep by pulling the thick-fluffy purple blanket over his head which turned for naught. The loud sound of slamming door made him jumped up from the bed. Rubbing his eyes off as he still felt sleepy when an unwanted thought crossed on his mind. A faint light peeping throughout the door, slowly, he made his way to the door to eavesdrop and heard voices fussing over something.

“ What the hell is that? Am I being robbed?” he mumbled.

There shouldn’t be any souls other than him in as he lives alone in the apartment. He managed to grab a wooden bat despite fumbling in the darkness. Carefully twisting the door knob he peered at the living room and found no one. Strangely, the noises that he heard earlier had stopped. His heart pounded in ecstasy when he saw the faint light came from the kitchen. He was tiptoeing to the kitchen with the bat when…

“ Saengil chukhahamnida…~” a lovely voices singing a birthday song and four dashing men came out with a simple rounded cake with candles on top.

“ What’re you doing with that?”

“ Yoochun hyeong, I think he greets people by trying to hit them with the bat,”

“ Yah! Don’t be so cruel! He must be terrified with our unannounced visit!” the charming man smacked Changmin’s head.

Junsu perplexed looked made four of them smiling amusingly. He was not only surprised to see his friends in the apartment but what had surprised him more was the fact that the other two men were right in front of his eyes.

“ What’s with the look, Junsu-ah? You don’t want to celebrate with us?” the sissy guy asked.

“ NO!”

“ No? You don’t want?” Yunho asked in disbelief.

“ No! I mean, of course I want to celebrate with you guys,”

“ Then stop staring and blow the candles already so that we can eat – “ Yunho smacked the younger  man once again which made the rest chuckled lightly.

Junsu was about to blow the candles when Jaejoong took the cake away from his face.

“ You need to make a wish first,” he stated firmly.

God has granted my wish to celebrate my birthday with you guys just like before and I’ve nothing else to wish for. He closed his eyes before blew the candles off.

Seeing each of their faces made his heart fluttered but only for awhile when the mischievous looked on their faces that were obvious made him instantly ran away.

“ Get him!” ordered the older man.

It was like a situation where the predators were chasing their prey. They ran around the house like a little kids and once Junsu was caught, they smashed the cake on his face mercilessly accompanied by their satisfied-evil laughter before proceed celebrating Junsu’s birthday in a normal way.

They were having a great time when Junsu started to get anxious. I’m not dreaming, right? But this is too good to be true.

“ Oh! Let’s watch a movie! I bought this earlier,” Yunho showed the CD to them.

“ Eyy! Ige meoya?! You know that I don’t like ghost story, hyeong!”

“ I wanna watch it!” Yoochun said with grinned on his face.

“ Count me in too,” Jaejoong could feel Changmin shooting him a death glare.

Suddenly all eyes were focused on Junsu. He looked at Changmin who was giving him a plead look. He was about to answer when Yoochun cut him.

“ Jja! Let’s follow majority. Hyeong, put it on. Aww, Changmin-ah, once in awhile won’t hurt isn’t it?”

All of them sitting in front of the TV, including the reluctant Changmin. Junsu patted his back - tried to reassure him. Things went well for the first fifteen minutes when he could feel long fingers started digging on his skin. Augh! What a ‘Choikang’ he is! Gwaenchana Junsu-ya, just bear with it…. Hope you’re still alive even though you might be bleeding by the time this movie ended. His arm was hurt but he couldn’t push the other knowing that he hates this kind of story. He shut his eyes hoping that it’ll end soon.

Something was wrong. He could hear and feel nothing. He opened his eyes only to find a fan spinning on the ceiling.

“ Huh?” he stared blankly on the fan and smirked. I knew it! It’s too good to be true. Ani... I was the one who hoped it’ll end and now my wish had been granted isn’t it? Babo!

Bang!!

The loud sound of slamming door made him jumped up from the bed. Rubbing his eyes off as he still felt sleepy when an unwanted thought crossed on his mind. A faint light peeping throughout the door, slowly, he made his way to the door to eavesdrop and heard voices fussing over something.

“ What the hell is that? Am I being robbed?” he mumbled. Wait a sec! I think I’ve experienced this before. Déjà vu? He twisted the doorknob and went to the kitchen to ensure himself.

“ Saengil chukhahamnida…~ “

Yup! It was the same. The only difference is there were no Yunho and Changmin. He eyes were roaming around the house as he was hoping for the long-legged brothers to appear.

“ I brought some wine. Hey… what’s wrong?”

“ Are you looking for something?”

Junsu just shook his head and smiled as he didn’t want to dampen the mood. They were having a good time. Jaejoong and Yoochun went back to their home as the dawn breaks. He was about to go to his bedroom when a marble-dresser table(the one that they showed in DBSK house tour) in the hall caught his attention. He laid on the table – curling into a ball while using his left arm as a pillow.

“ I thought it’d be different this year,”

“ What is it?” Junsu’s eyes widened when he looked at the mirror.

“ Changmin-ah!” he turned but found no one.

“ Changminnie, come out! No… play hide-and-seek,” but only silence answered him.

He was humming to himself when he heard the familiar voice.

“ Saengil chukhae, Junsu-ah,” his eyes widened once again but he didn’t turned this time.

“Thank you Yunho-hyeong,”

“ Are you going to show me your back? I thought you wanna see me?”

Junsu shook his head vigorously. “ I can see you… here,” he pointed at the reflection on the mirror. Yunho smiled sweetly.

 “ Well, we had prepared a gift for you,”

“ Oh? I’m impressed that you’re still remember me,”

“ We never forget about you, hyeong!”

“ Huh?! Where did you coming from, Changmin-ah?” he smirked at the question.

“ Hyeong, do you aware that you smells rotten?”

“ Ahahahha! Am I? So… where’s my gift?”

“….”

“ My gift!” he yelled. “ Junsu-ah,” Yunho tried to calm him.

“ The gift!”

“ Junsu-ah! Why are you laying in here?”

“ Oh? Jaejoong-hyeong, you’re here too! They don’t wanna give me my present,”

“ They? Who?” he scanned the house. “ You’re drunk. Come, let’s get you to your room,” Jaejoong carried him and carefully put him on his bed.

“ Yunho-hyeong…. Changminnie… liar,” Junsu murmured.

Jaejoong sighed. He went back to Junsu’s apartment because he left his phone behind only to hear the drunk Junsu yelling for his gift. The dresser-table will only remind you of them, Junsu-ah.

-A few hours later-

He woke up as the sun was forcing him to do so. His head was a bit dizzy. He went out from the room and startled to see a clean-suppose-to-be-messy-living room. He went to the kitchen and found a sticky note on the dining table.

I made you breakfast and some hangover soup. You can heat it up again. Make sure you eat all this and clean it! ^_^   –love Jaejoong-

He went to the balcony as he didn’t feel hungry yet. He inhale the morning fresh air and doing a few stretching when he spotted two figures were about to get on the car. Yunho-hyeong! Changmin-ah! And somehow they turned around and surprised to see him standing there; looking at them. They gave a warm smiled and wave at him before get on the car and disappeared from his sight. Junsu dashed to the front door to run after them only to stop when he saw two boxes tied with yellow and red ribbon respectively and two cards right in front of the door. He picked it up and went to sit on the couch.

Hi Junsu! How you’ve been doing? Do you miss us? I miss you so much. We’re doing fine in here. Saengil chukhae, Junsu-ah! Hope you live in bliss and take care of yourself. This is for you. I’ve promised you, do you remember? Hope you like it!  ^^  – Your brother, Yunho.

Hi Junsu-hyeong.. It’s been awhile isn’t?  Are you bored not having me around? There are so many things that I want to say but I’m lazy to write it. Eheheh! I’m sure many people have wished you, right? Do I’ve to do the same? Just kidding! Saengil chukhae, hyeong. This is my small gift for you. You better like it!  XP  – Changmin-hyeong.

Junsu chuckled lightly as he read the cards. It made him missed them more. He carefully unwrapping Changmin’s gift. It is a beautiful necklace. The necklace that he wanted so badly when he was a trainee. He opened the next one and received a stylish sun glasses from Yunho. Of course I do remember it! Yunho once made a promise to buy him a new one when he broke Junsu’s.

He grabbed his cell phone and texted both of them to thank them for the gifts. It’s different this year!

-The end-

 

as usual, comments are welcome!