Chapter I

Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

2:

 

Slowly taking his time in walking to his destination, he enjoyed himself with a chocolate popsicle. The cold sensation he gets from it was delightful since the scorching heat was wearing him off. In a hot summer day, it was ideal for him to buy and indulge on an icy treat.

With a last , he finished the delicious dessert and threw the stick to a bin. He rubbed his tummy in satisfaction and smiled brightly at the cool feeling it had given him. Knowing that he has arrived at the place, he took his camera from his bag and started to take some scenery photos.

The view was simply breathtaking and marvelous. The sky was cerulean while a hint of auburn emits itself in the horizon. The colors blended well with each other but still contrasted a bit, creating a tranquil atmosphere. The sun was still high, hovering over the clouds but in just a few short moments, the sunset will surely be near. The sea was calm but small waves splashed the shore. Seagulls were flying up above while sea turtles crawled under the warm sand. It was indeed a scene worth capturing.

With just a few clicks, he had achieved his desired shot. He greatly felt proud and happy, an emotion he had always felt ever since he started photography.

 

He remembered how dull his life used to be. It was plain and boring. It was greatly depressing. Nobody understood his own perspective. His artistic perceptions were devalued and degraded. His creative insights were shunned and ignored. But when he got hold of an apparatus that captures moments, he never let it go. Finally, he was able to express his own self. He was able to interpret his feelings and emotions through still-life portraits and landscapes. People now understood him and his acumens. It gave him joy and a new meaning to his dismal life. He had a lot of passion. Everyone could tell. But somehow he lacked inspiration.

 

He was getting ready to wrap up and leave but looking around the isolated area, he wasn’t alone at all.

Just fifteen feet away, there stood a girl. She was quietly looking from afar, perhaps taking in the wonderful view before her. And as the small wave kissed the sand, it came in contact with her bare feet but she didn’t flinch in surprise nor gasp in shock. The lass just took another deep breath and stayed still.

The lad examined the girl garbed in a long yellow dress. He was mesmerized by her delicate face that was opposite from his sharp features. Her porcelain skin that was as white as snow was a complete contrast to her long lustrous wavy hair that framed her pretty face well. It was raven black like the dark night he had once encountered while camping out. But in the darkness of the sky, stars twinkled bright, shining in all of its glory. Her gleaming orbs reminded him of that magnificent sight. Her tall nose was like a perfect slope of a towering mountain while her slightly pink-tinted cheeks reminded him of the cherry blossoms he adored in Japan. Scarlet cherries that taste heavenly sweet are the best description for her lips.

He chuckled silently, realizing that everything about this girl was a reminder of all his adventures he had always loved.

He took his camera again and brought it up to his eye level. The boy started to take consecutive shots of this alluring girl as he stepped closer to her. He was undoubtedly drawn to her. She emanated this pure charm and it was probably his reason. But as he took more photographs of her, more reasons floated and flooded his mind.

One shot to another, he reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter