Chapter 1

Meeting Him, Knowing her, Seeing Them
Your POV:
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Eunji ah! Get upp, or else you'll be late for the first day of sch!!" Aunt EunSeo,who was in the kitchen yelled at me. I lifted my head up. "Ahhhh..but i dont wanna go to school." I rested my head on the pillow agn. 'Wonder what time is it...' "AHHHH OMO I"M GOING TO BE SOOOO LATE IF I DONT HURRY!" I jumped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. 
 
I grabbed my bag and immediately headed to the door."Wait Eunji ahh! Have some breakfast before you leave, do you need me to follow you to sch?" "Thanks Aunty but i have no time, its okay i can manage, gtg byeee" I kissed my aunt on her cheek and bolted out towards the bus stop.
 
Yes, some ppl might think why is my aunt in my home & she prepares for me breakfast and so on.My mum passed away, my dad didnt want me and left me in the care of my Aunt EunSeo at the age of 4 and renamed me and i was called EunJi from than on. I've been travelling around with Aunt EunSeo and her husband due to his work.And now we're in Seoul and blah blah blah blah. 
 
//skip the bus part//
 
"WOW... Seoul National University..Its so huge, i cant belie.." Just than a bunch of girls giggling knocked into me. "yah, watch where your going. Dont you have eyes?" One of them said as they rolled their eyes at me. 'who do they think they are! They bumped into me, i must let them have a piece of my mind...' Just as i was abt to open my mouth i tot 'I cant screw up my first day of school, aishh. i will have the chance next time..' I sighed and i walked to the Office.
 
"Jung Eun Ji, ahh , the new student...Your class starts in 10minutes.. your 1st period is Math.. Proceed to class room 405. I'm your math teacher, Miss Kim. here's you locker key, number 143. Now run along and better not be late for my class.." Miss Kim said and chased me out of the office.' Might as well check out my locker since i still have time.'
 
"143, where is it?..Ah Hah! Here it is..." "Yah, Dong Myun,you better listen to us, if not our fist to your fac.." "I HAD ENUF OF YOU BULLYING ME. GO ON HIT ME, IM GONNA TRANSFER ANYWAY, IM NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING NOW YOU BABO'S! " He takes his bag and hits at the bully. "Dong Myun you are so dead!! GO&DIE" The bully threatened. He and his gang started to kick him and punch him. The Poor Dong Myun was now lying on the ground.
 
I just cannot stand to see other's getting bullied. It makes my blood boil! ARGHHH THEY ARE SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME.I slammed my locker door and walked towards the scene. Many of the students were gathered around watching a "Free Show". 
 
"YAH, YOU GUYS.." out of the blue, i was pulled back and my back slammed against the lockers. I hate being pulled! WHO PULLED ME!? And you felt a warm lips against yours.
 
What. Just. Happened. 
 
 
 
HELLO THERE!! :D Hope you liked the 1st chapter!^^ So whose lips was it?(; hahaha This is my first time writing a fanfic so do support me! Sorry its just a short chapter, I'll write longer in the future!(: Comment what i can improve on and i'll heed your advices!:DD Continue to support me !^^ Saranghaeyo<3 Kamsahamnida! :3 I'll update soon i guess! Sorry for any errors><