Memories of you

Memories of you

 

Niel POV

 

Hm~ it’s so peaceful here. The soft grass under me and the comfortable and warm spring breeze which lets my hair dance. Suddenly I feel a light pressure on my lap and I have to smile. I know exactly that this is Minsoo!! The lawn is our favourite place where we can relax. Just the two of us…like the first time.

~~~

“HAHHH!~”, I breath heavily and claw myself for the last time in Minsoo’s back before my hands slip weakly to the sides and he collapses next to me. “Aish…why are you always so in the morning!?”, I ask him exhausted as he gives me a smile. “Because I wake up next to the most beautiful person in this world!”, he answers before he kisses me softly and some of my hair out of my face. I giggle lightly before I look into his eyes. “Saranghae!”, slips the word over my lips really quietly. “Nado Saranghae!", I smile and kiss him again. “Come on let’s stand up or we’ll be late for work!”, I put my boxer on and walk into the bathroom. I can hear the sound from the coffee machine and smile as the warm water runs over my body. Somehow we developed a morning routine! If Minsoo isn’t too tiered we have after that I go shower and he makes breakfast. He gets better and better with every morning~ we live together since 3 years and that was the best decision in my life. Indeed the contact to his and my parents broke because they couldn’t accept our love but that’s not important. We have us and our friends. That’s all I need to be happy. I step out of the shower, dry my body before I dress myself and walk into the kitchen. I smell the sent of coffee and smile before I hug Minsoo from behind. “Oh~ You already finished~”, he turns around in my hug and kisses my forehead. “Yah >3< Normally I also don’t need so much time!”, I pout and feel his hand on my cheek. “I know~ Let’s eat!”, we sit down and start to eat while we enjoy the silence. We actually don’t need words to understand each other…it’s as if we already know what the other person needs or wants. After we finished eating we start to dress ourselves and get ready for work. “Minsoo~”, I cutely mean as he turns around. “Ne?!” “Fighting~”, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him again. He immediately replies the kiss and on my lower lip. I moan softly and he uses this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and involves me into a passionate French kiss. After some time we break the kiss and he slides with his thumb over my lips. “I love your puffy lips!”, he whispers into my ear before he kisses me the last time and we walk to our workplaces. Minsoo works in a garage and repairs cars even if his dream is to be an artist. He already applied at different art schools but until now he always got rejected. They say because his art is not convincing enough. Tss that’s totally bull!! They just won’t take him because of his living standard and his “gangster” appearance. But if they would look at his works then they would understand the meaning behind them. I reach my workplace, a tiny café. I work together with Ricky one of our friends and two other employees. As I walk into the café Ricky comes immediately to me and hugs me happily. “Morning Hyung~” “Good Morning!”, I tousle through his hair and go into the staff room and change into my working clothes. As I come back Ricky already waits for me. “Yah Niel~ ChunJoe, Changjo and me we’ll go bowling tonight~ do you want to come with CAP too?!”, h asks and lays his head cutely to the side. “Bowling?! Yes sure~ I don’t think that Minsoo has something against that! I mean it feels like eternity since we did something together.”, I smile at him and he immediately takes his mobile phone and tells the others about it. Hihi~ He’s so cute~ I also take my mobile phone to tell Minsoo our plans tonight.

 

~To rapper Minsoo~

~From pouty Niel~

 

“Yah Hyung~ Tonight we go bowling! :D”

 

~To pouty Niel~

~From rapper Minsoo~

 

“What?! Wait…do you mean with those little kids?!...hm no thanks I don’t want to! Go alone!”

 

I star at his mail with disbelieve.

 

~To rapper Minsoo~

~From pouty Niel~

 

“B-but why?! Hyung did something happen?! Please tell me!! Did I do something wrong?! Are you angry?!”

 

So many question run through my head and I wait impatiently for his answer.

 

~To pouty Niel~

~From rapper Minsoo~

 

“Calm down Baby~ That was just a joke! :P For sure I’m excited~ I’ll pick you and Ricky up after I'm done with my work.”

 

~To rapper Minsoo~

~From pouts Niel~

 

“YAH! Babo…that wasn’t funny!! Stop that! >3<…okay~ See you later…Saranghae! <3”

 

~To pouty Niel~

~From rapper Minsoo~

 

“Araso Araso!~ Mianhae ^^” …<33 Nado Saranghae!”

 

I smile and put my mobile phone away. “Okay Ricky~ Fighting~”, I shout and we start to serve the costumers.

 

~8 hours later~

 

Pshhhh~ Ricky and I count the last minute and as the big hand shows closing time we run into the staff room and change like a flash and run happily out of the café. Suddenly I run into some one and as I look up I see a familiar face. “Minsoo~~!”, I shout happy and kiss him passionately. “YAHH!! Wait until I’m with Changjo!”, whines Ricky and holds his hands in front of his eyes. Minsoo and I start to laugh before he takes my hand and we walk to the Bowling center. We reach the center after 15 minutes and where the others are already wait for us. Ricky runs immediately to Changjo and jumps into his arms. “AHH~…Baby!” “I missed you SOOO much!~”, means Ricky and cuddles his face into Changjo’s chest while ChunJoe is shyly holding hands. Those two are the newest couple in our round. They are together since 2 weeks. “Well…should we go inside or do you want to strike roots?!”, asks L.Joe. “Sure~ At least we want to have some fun~!”, I wink to Chunji and he immediately blushes. “Yah…he’s mine!”, means L.Joe a little bit pissed. “I don’t want your boyfriend!! Mine is thousand times better especially in bed!”, I stick my tongue out and pull Minsoo with me into the center. I can hear how Changjo tries to calm his innocent Ricky down and L.Joe quietly curses. Hehe!~ “So I’m the best in bed!~”, whispers Minsoo suddenly in my ear and a shiver runs over my back. I smile and look at him. “The very best!”, I smirk and whisper back. “Especially if you take me hard!”, I over his ear conch and get a tiny groan. “Yah~ if you wanna do it thenthere are the toilets!”, means Changjo. “No thanks~ I prefer our bed~” We got our bowling shoes and went to our rail and started playing after we settled the matter. Minsoo and I are in first place followed by ChangRick and then ChunJoe. “So are you already nervous?!”, I tease the both. “Argh…shut up!”, mumbles L.Joe. “Haha~ Oh come on it can’t be your first French kiss!”, I tease further and see how Chunji’s face turns into a tomato. “Omo! Don’t tell me you never did it!”, I discover amazed. “And now?!”, hisses L.Joe back and takes Chunji into his arms. “It’s okay Channie~ Nobody can force you!”, means L.Joe and kisses Chunji’s cheek. “That’s what she said! YAH~ ChunJoe has to lose~ Then we can see their first kiss with tongue.”, I smirk to the others and get a dead glare from L.Joe. After 3 more rounds is the game over and it had to come like this…ChunJoe lost! We four sit excited across ChunJoe as L.Joe kisses Chunji softly. Chunji replies hesitating and obviously embarrassed by the kiss. I never knew that something like this could be so interesting. After a short while slides L.Joe with his tongue over Chunji’s bottom lip. He opens  slightly his lips and let’s L.Joe in. They fight for the dominance but surly L.Joe won. They both break the kiss and L.Joe peeks Chunji’s swollen lips the last time. “Satisfied?!”, asks L.Joe sarcastic. “Totally~ How about a second round?!”, I ask because I liked the view I had. “Yes~~~”, agrees Ricky and our lovers look at us with a confused face. “What?! >3>”, asks Ricky shy. “We like the view!”, I tease ChunJoe and we start the second round. “Minsooooo~”, I shout cutely. “Hm?! Yeah Nielie~!”, he asks. “Should I get you something to drink too?!” “Hm~ Yeah~ A coke!” “Okay~”, I wink at him and start walking. “Hello~ 2 coke’s and one orange juice!”, I wait for my drinks as suddenly such a jerk appears next to me. I just ignore him and watch the others as I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh. “Yah!”, I angrily hit his hand away and look at him with a pissed face. “Who do you think you are you !” “Aw~ Don’t act like this!”, he comes nearer and touches my cheek. What the hell?!! I want to push his hand away but he holds them with his free hand. If my eyes could kill him he would already be ash. “I like your lips!!”, he whispers and gets even nearer. “Don’t you dare!”, I hiss but it doesn’t stop him. “Such a tease~” No he smells after alcohol!! Ngh Minsoo!! I close my eyes and hope that somebody will save me! “YAH!”, suddenly I hear Minsoo’s voice and somebody pulls me back. I open my eyes and see how Minsoo holds the guy at his collar while I’m in Ricky’s arms. “Touch him again and I will kill you!”, hisses Minsoo dangerously before he pushes the guy onto the ground. “Ngh…Watch out what you’re doing or-“ “-Or what!”, cuts Changjo him of and also Chunji and L.Joe stand now next to Minsoo. “Grr!! You’ll regret that!”, shouts the guy before he disappears. “Min-Mhhh!”, I wanted to say something but Minsoo presses me against his chest. “Daniel are you okay?!”, he asks worried and holds my face with his hands. I smile at him and nod. “Mianhae~ I shouldn't worry you too much!!”, I hug him and feel his strong arms around me how they protect me. “H-hyung! It’s okay if you don’t want to play anymore!”, means Ricky quietly. “What?! Never!! I don’t let this ruin our night!!”, everybody nods before we start to laugh and start to play again.

“OHHHH…>3< I can’t believe it! How could we all have a tie?!”, I whine while we leave the center. “Well because I won’t kiss Channie like this in front of you!again~ Just at home! >D”, and with this L.Joe takes Chunji’s hand and leaves with him. “Ahh! Minsoooo~ say something!!”, I beg. “We can’t do anything against that!”, he shrugs and takes my hand. “We’re also leaving! Bye!”, means Changjo and picky begs Ricky home while Minsoo and I walk our road. I hum a melody and stare at Minsoo. God how much I love this man. “Oh look who we have here!”, sounds a voice suddenly and four people appear in front of us. Minsoo immediately pulls me behind him. “M-minsoo!”, I whisper quietly and claw my fingers into his jacket. “What do you want!!?”, hisses Minsoo threatening. “What we want!! Hehe…How about revenge and the teasing lips!”, answers the person and we know who he is. What is that for a psycho!!?! “Niel!! Stay here!...If I can’t hold them anymore...run!”, means Minsoo suddenly. “B-but-“ “No buts!”, means Minsoo serious and I nod. I don’t want to leave him alone. “Get him!” Right away they run at Minsoo and start to hit him. But he also beats with all of his strength back. The fight gets from moment to moment wilder until blood drips onto the asphalt. I yell slightly and hope that’s not Minsoo’s blood. I try to find him in the fight and THERE!...No h-he’s really bleeding!! His head is bleeding! The tears shoot into my eyes as somebody grabs me from behind. Immediately I start to shout. “NO! MINSOO!”; I try to fget ree but without success because I’m too weak. I see how Minsoo runs into our direction. “Niel!! Grr…Let him go! This is something between me and you!”, he means angry and bales his hands into fists. “Tss!!”, is the only answer the guy gives as the others come from behind and beat Minsoo up. “NO!! STOP THAT!!”; I shout my voice out of my soul while the tears run over my cheeks. Minsoo lies like a ball on the ground and tries to protect his head from the kicks and beats. “STOP IT!! MINSOO!!! No…Minsoo!! Help us!!”, I shout in hope that somebody might hear me. All in vain. After eternity they stop beating him and he coughs blood. “Minsoo!”, I whisper and he recovers himself with his last strength. “Give…Niel back!”, he breaths hard. “Sure but before!”, he throws me to the side and runs to Minsoo. The only thing I can see is that Minsoo goes down onto his knees before he falls onto the ground. “Who lies now at the ground and got killed?! HUH!!”, he shouts insane. “Dude!! You said we would beat him up but …but not that you would kill him!! let’s go!!”, mean the others and all of them disappear. “W-what?! No!!”, I run to Minsoo and…OMO…h-he…”Minsoo don’t give up! I-I’ll go…go and get help!”, I mean and want to stand up but he holds my wrist. “D-don’t go!”, he tells me weak. “B-but…”, I press my hand onto his bleeding wound and hope that it stops with bleeding. “Daniel~”, means Minsoo soft and wipes the running tears from my cheeks. “Don’t cry~ Everything will be alright!”, he gives me a weak smile. “Minsoo please don’t leave me!” I lean my forehead against his. He takes my hand and presses it slightly. “Daniel~ I love you more then anything else! You’re the most important treasure in my live.”, he means quietly. “I-I love you too~!”, I kiss his lips softly and feel how he smiles as his grip losses itself and his hand slides out of mine. I open my eyes in shock and see his eyes closed. “M-Minsoo!”, I shake him in disbelieve. No t-that can’t be true. “MINSOO WAKE UP!! MINSOO DON’T LEAVE ME! PLEASE I NEED YOU!! MINSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

~~~

I open my eyes immediately and stare at my lap where Minsoo’s head rests. A lonely tear escapes my eyes and lands onto Minsoo’s cheek and he disappears. I stare at the emptiness in my lap…the sudden pressure and the warmth disappears…for ever. Tears start to roll over my cheeks and I smile slightly. “Huh~ Minsoo I wish you could be here~ A-A lot of things chanced!! Changjo asked Ricky to marry him and Ricky said yes! Chunji and L.Joe they will adopt a little kid…our…our parents got finally a family. Can you hear that! They accept us…and they support me so that I can make your dream come true! Minsoo I go to art school now and I will show the world your works. Promise! Minsoo I…I know you can hear me and that I have to start a new Cheapter in my life …but you will always be a part of my life and I know that one day…one day we will meet again in another life! Minsoo SARANGHAE!!”, I shout at the sun which dips everything in an orange colour. I wipe my tears away and smile. “I know that this would have been your wish!” 

 

^___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^