02

When Love Collides..

I rush to take my shower. After I finish my lovely beauty shower I decide to wear my white dress. I run to the cab and take me to the Mall to meet my girls.

(AT THE MALL)

"GIRLSSSSS! I know I'm late and I'm very very sorry!! I just woke up and--" I said and Amber start to cut me and say "Wooo calm down, don't be sorry. We just arrive" I smile at them. "Well what are we waiting for?Lets get started! but..." Kyrstal pause. Victoria ask her "What Kyrstal?Whats wrong?" Victoria start to get worry. Kyrstal answer with a shy "Actually I'm hungry"and say with a smile creep on her face then we start to laugh at her sillness

After finish eating and chating with the girls, Luna say "Lets go to FOREVER 21!! (A/N : idk if there are F21 at Korea..keke, if they dont just pretend shall we?ok back to the story) and lets buy clothes for our lovely Taylor!" They start to rush to the clothes store while leave me and Amber behind. The run around the store grabbing clothes,dresses,accessories and etc. I was standing there infront of the store with Amber and I was like " WOAHH! theres a lot of clothes!" and Amber just chuckle at the other.

Myungsoo P.O.V

Its Saturday and we dicided to hang out at the Mall with each other since we are busy with school latey.As we walking around the mall I saw a farmiliar girl with f(x) 'whats her name again? Tay---lor? yeah Taylor she is the new student at my school and the one that I gave my tray to yesterday right?' i thought to myself

After we walk around the mall we dicided to eat at McD for lunch since we dosent have our breakfast yet. Since McD is infront F21 I saw Taylor having fun with f(x). "Shes cute" I mumble at myself and unfortunately the maknea heard what i said. He come up to me and say "Hyung! Who's cute?" "You mean that nerd Myung?", Sungyeol said and smirk at me.

I drag them to the corner and Sungkyu hyung ask me "Where the three of you going?" I reply coldy "Its none of your business, hyung" "YAH hyung/Myung let us go" Both of them say at the same time. "Look guys, please don't tell anyone promise?" I said quietly so that the other don't hear me saying that. Sungyeol say "So thats me you like that girl?" he ask me. I reply with a nod. Both of them start to tease me. I ask them to stop.

Taylor P.O.V

"Are you guys done yet? I'm hungry! I want food, I want burger!" I said. The girls look at me and say "One second!" Few minutes later. "we're done!" Krystal say and start to pay the things. "FINALLY!" I said. I added "where are we going after we eat our lunch?" Sulli said "Saloon! HAIR MAKEOVER!" Amber says "LETS GO TO McD, since Taylor wanna eat burger"

As we walk in, I saw a familiar face. I quickly ask Krystal "Who is him? Is that the guy who gave me his tray?" Krystal look at the direction that I'm looking "Yeah." I ask her again "What's his name?" "Myungsoo" Krystal say.

'Myungsoo? I heard that name before but where?' I thought.

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

At last, Update!

Please comment and subs ;)