01

When Love Collides..

taylor/you P.O.V

"Guys listen up!! so....we have a new transfer student here from USA,come in Mrs Swift and introduce yourself" Mr.Lee said. As I walk in, everybody staring at me with those glare eyes. I stand beside Mr.Lee and start to introduce myself. "Annyeonghaseyo my name is Taylor Swift, you guys can call me Taylor, and please look after me-" Before I finish my sentences theres a guy stand up and yell at me "WHO WANTS TO LOOK AFTER YOU?!" and everybody starts laughing except one who sits near by the window with his serious face. "SILENCE! THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT NEW STUDENT?!" Mr.Lee shout at all the student that laugh at me. "So Taylor, you'll be sitting beside Myungsoo, Myungsoo please raise up your hand" I walk to my seat and theres one girl whos looking at me and smile. As I sit the girl exchange place with the guy sitting infront of me.

"Heeeeeeey! Im Kyrstal. Nice too meet you Taylor,and I hope we can be friends", She greet with a big smile on her face. "Oh hi! Nice to meet you too Kyrstal", I replied."Class dismiss,I'll see you guys tomorrow and remember to hand up your homework." "Dehh!!"everyone shout

 

(AT LUNCH)

so I walk with Kyrstal to the cafeteria. As I walk in every eyes are one and everyone start whispering

"whos that girl?" "she's not korean right?" "look at her style EWW!" "OMO her glasses are soooooo big" "there's new nerdyy here" "her hair sooooooo gross" "she will get her lesson soon"

I look down and start to think about the last whisper, "whats that suppose to mean?" i ask Kyrstal about it "Uh?" Kyrstal at me with a totally blank expression "nothing,just forget about it and lets get our food" "YAAAAAAAAAYYY!" she shout 'oh my she's a food lover" i thought

 We're in line and Kyrstal take the last tray and some guy beside me give his tray to me "How about you?are'nt you hungry?", "nono I'm fine" he replied. Krystal look at me with a smirk face and say "WOAH GIRL! HE TALKS TO YOU!" I look at Krystal and say "huh? why? doesn't he talk to you guys?" "he talk rarely girl and he only talks to his group members" "There's a group here?" i said with a suprise face "Yeah,you can be in my group member if you want to" "YES OF COURSE!", I reply with a happy tone."But.....we are not that popular" Kyrstal say with drown voice. " its alright " making her happy again " Oh here they come" Kyrstal said

"Hey Kyrsbaby!" Luna said "who do we have here?" the one boy-ish look ask "Oh this is my new friend.....i mean OUR new friend and btw unnie can she join our group member?" " I don't know girl but we have to ask victoria unnie " "Hey girlsssssssssssss!! whats up? oh......... its this Taylor?" "Yeah and actually unnie can Taylor join our group member?" Sulli said "YES OF COURSE!!!but......she need a makeover, is it okay to you Taylor?"Victoria said. I reply, "yeah I guess won't that cost alot of money?" Amber sits beside me and say "Chill bro, it only cost around thousand won or more" My eyes wide open, "Woah! that cost alot! how do we get that alot of money?" They start to laugh. Krystal says "Hey we're rich, you don't have to worry about that okay?" "Are you guys sure?", I said."Yeah!" they said with a smile on their face. Sulli said "Lets start tomorrow!". Victoria look at Sulli and said "Yeah! great idea"

 

(SCHOOL ENDS)

I walk to my locker to take my things, and theres a bunch of girl coming towards me and shut my locker.*BANG!* "I have no idea what I did wrong" One of the member said to me "Listen here girl, you have no rights to talk to Myungsoo oppa. Shes mine not yours, So backoff! You think he'll like you? stop dreaming, I'm the hottest and the iest girl in this school, got that? So don't talk to him again or you'll dead!" said Hyuna. She walks away. I'm standing there like "whaat? whos that myungsoo guy? Is he the one who gave me his Tray? thats ridiculous." Few minutes later Amber walks to me and said "Sup bro? I saw those "GIRLS" came up to you, what are they talking about?" "oh before I answer your question, whos that Myungsoo guy anw?", Amber shock and said "YOU DON'T KNOW HIM?! HE'S LIKE THE MOST KINGKA HERE!!", I reply "What's the hell kingka?", she said "You know like the most popular guy in school, don't you have kingka at your previous school?". "We do but they're not called as Kingka"

 

(NEXT DAY)

"TAYLOOOOR WAKE UP! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL" My mum yell. I jump out of my bed and say "OH GOD! IM LATE! IM GOING TO MISS MY LESSON!" My brother walk into my room and start to laugh then said "HEEEY hold your horses, its Saturday!" My mum look at me and said "nevermind dear, just go back to sleep" When Im about to go back to my beauty sleep, my phone starts to ring.

*RING RING*

than I start to remember about the makeover. I pick up the phone, and said that I just woke up.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

OH AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK :) x