IV.

Ideal Type

Sunggyu's POV

I'm suddenly awoken by the sound of my phone vibrating, and look to see that it is a text message from Hyorin. What is this girl doing at 3 AM sending me texts?

Oppa! Sorry for texting you so late I just got home! I attached the song lyrics to you at the end of this message! The bolded ones are you! See you tomorrow! Have a goodnight~

Goodnight! Ha! I can't believe this girl. Waking me up at 2 AM. I quickly reply to her:

Worry about yourself!

That will tell her.

My phone quickly lights up with her reply

Did it seem like I was worried about you? Sorry that you misunderstood!

"UGH!" I screamed throwing my phone, but then I remembered that all of the members are sleeping so I quietly retrieved it.

This is clearly a battle that I cannot win with words. I need a calculated--

"Hyung what are you doing" My thoughts are interrupted by Sungyeol. "You're making so much noise and your phone is lighting up the entire room."

"Sorry Sungyeol. I'll turn it off now. Go back to sleep." I replied.

Tomorrow... I'll fight this battle tomorrow.


Hyorin POV

"Hyorin come on it's time to go" my manager calls.

I quickly get up and grab some food and jump in the van.

Last night we filmed my music video for my solo debut all night so I am dead tired. Thank God my only schedule for today is practicing for Immortal Song.

It's okay Hyorin! We can get through this practice! Yes - that is the key self hypnosis! I can trick myself into believing that I'm not tired! I'm not sleepy. Mind over matter. Fighting Kim Hyorin!

"KIM HYORIN!" My self hypnosis was disturbed by Sunggyu. "What are you always thinking about so intently. We have to practice." "Of course! Sorry!" I apologized. "Let's get started."

After going over the song and working out the harmonies for the past hour, Sunggyu has to go to the bathroom. Finally, it's time for a break. I'm really off my game today. My eyes just feel so heavy. All I can do is think about how tired I am.

Come on Hyorin do not fall asleep. Maybe if I sit on the floor the coldness will keep me awake. Self-hypnosis activate! I will not sleep. I will not fall asleep. I... w-will... not... f-fall.. asleep. I... I...


Sunggyu POV

Something seems strange with Hyorin today. She is not refuting anything I say. A battle is only fun if you have an opponent. Unless... this is all a plan to catch me off my guard. Of course! I can't believe that I almost fell into her trap!

I walk into the room to find Hyorin sleeping on the floor. How she got there, I have no idea.

"Hyorin, wake up" I said as I nudged her.

"You can't sleep here this is a practice room. Wake up." I tried tapping her harder but she still showed no sign of waking up.

"Why are you on the floor when there is a couch? Kim Hyorin!!!!" My patience is wearing thin.

Is she dead? How can she stay sleeping through all of this?

 Whatever, That is what you get for being awake at 2am. I moved to the couch and laid down. But then I looked to the floor where Hyorin was sleeping. Okay, conscience you got me.

I walked over to Hyorin lifted her up and placed her on the couch. Now, that I'm getting a closer look of her Hyorin looks a lot prettier when she's not nagging. "Aigoo you pitiful woman." I whispered as I patted her head. "Working so hard to make money that you can't sleep." Remembering that it gets cold in the practice room, I took of my jacket and placed it on her.
 
Wait -- Sunggyu what are you doing. I must get getting sick. I should get some sleep as well. I reached over and grabbed a pillow, set it on the floor, and closed my eyes.

 

Author's note: I am wondering if anyone who is good at making graphics could make a photo for the story?