III.

Ideal Type


Hyorin POV

Anyone but Sunggyu please. Anyone but him.

"Oh wow I will look forward to this collaboration. SISTAR's Hyorin and INFINITE's Sunggyu!"

Of course. "Let's work hard together" I said smiling. "A-Alright." He replied.

"This couple seems kind of awkward." Kim Gura noticed. No kidding. "I hope that by the end of this week they grow a lot closer." Moon Hee Jun added.
 
It's okay Hyorin... I can make this work right? I mean what's the big deal? This is not the first time that someone hasn't liked me. Sunggyu  is no Kang Dong Won either.

"H-Hyorin" I was quickly brought back to reality. "What are you going on about by yourself we should get started on choosing a song."

We were sitting in a room that was set out our group's to brainstorm.

"I'm sorry" I apologized. "Since this is the idol special and we are being partnered up, how about a cool happy summer song?"

"No I like ballads more." said Sunggyu "besides the audience tends to like people who can connect with their emotions more."

"Dance songs can move people too." I argued. "A song doesn't have to be sad for people to enjoy it."

This is going to be a long week.


Sunggyu's POV

"Don't we already dance enough. We're idols. Let's use this opportunity to show our mature side." I was getting frustrated.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "K-will oppa" Hyorin smiled. This guy again.

"Hyorin I've come to spy on my competition." He said patting her head. She laughed cutely and shoved his arm.

Of course she is all aegyo when he comes around but when it's just me she is cold as ice.

"We are actually very busy right now choosing a song so if you could excuse us" I said as I moved K-will towards the door. "Are you guys going to do a ballad?" he asked. "THANK YOU" I replied. Hyorin rolled her eyes. "We're thinking about oppa" she said. Now it was time for me to roll my eyes."Well Hyorin's voice sounds beautiful no matter wha-" K-will managed to say before I shoved him through the door.

After one hour of deliberating (arguing) we finally settled on Jo Kwan Wo's Swamp. I am glad to say is a ballad. Hyorin sure is serious when it comes to music. I have to admit I'm glad to see that she cares so much about the music.

She suddenly grabbed my phone that was on the table. "What are you doing?" I yelled as I reached for my phone. "Done" she said handing it back to me. "I've texted myself from your phone so that I have your number. I'll text you later tonight because I have a schedule right now. We'll discuss splitting up the parts so that when we meet again we can just run the song over and over and work on harmonies."

Talk about controlling. Maybe because I'm used to being the leader having someone be in control is weird.

A knock came on the door. "That's my manager" Hyorin stated as she stood up. "Bye Sunggyu." She said as she bowed quickly and started making her way out of the door.

"YAH! Aren't I older than you! A dongseang should show a little more respect" I complained.

"You have to give respect to get it Sunggyu OPPA" Hyorin replied winking.

I scoffed. This girl.

 

Quick question