It's getting hurt!

Love and Hate

>>> Preview

Time show at 8 pm , I decided to go home by taxi . But the streets deserted terrace , it is still at 8 pm, why no passing taxis too ?

" You're going to survive! " , A shout invited my curiosity to find the source of the voice. Peek behind the wall , I can see a man and woman seen arguing .

" Come on! I just wanted to die! Do not block me again, Oppa ! "

" Anio !! I will not let it happen to you Seo! I will not let all happen without my permission ! "

" What you do not understand how miserable I am with all of this ?? "

The man is silent , he looked down and did not reply to the greeting her.

" One mistake will not forgive ... Why I live in this world ??!! "

I continue to pay attention to those who have been in conflict with rude remarks . Until finally I felt the dark , my body feels light . My view is lost .

 

Annyeong~~ I'm so sorry I can not update the story quickly. This is really too late huh? T^T

Since the day yesterday I was so busy with college assignments and thesis deadline, I hardly find time to update this story.

There are many questions about this fanfic, and I apologize for not being able to answer all questions. I hope all of you can understand and remain be a loyal reader who always support me ^ ^

I just keep on trying to provide the best for you to read. And I hope you guys like it. ^0^

Also about couple, it would be the author's decision whether the actor would have opposed ending with the other actors.

I really hope you guys can read up to the end of the story of "Love and Hate", and still provide commentary on each chapter that I make. And certainly with polite and well. I would appreciate all your comments chingudeul :))

Also big thanks to vote and subscribe this fanfic, I'm so so so GLAD! :D

Happy reading all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, greet the morning with a smile brighter than the sun, the earth signifies life activities charger back at the start. Krystal is still sleeping in a big bed and covered warm cloth to protect her from the cold last night. A man is sitting not far from the large bed, looked full of sadness on the face of the woman who is lying on the bed.

" Eottohke ? " , Muttered the man  repeatedly rubbed his face. He also repeatedly sighed . As if he so feels burdened with something on his mind .

" How can I explain it all ? I am not able to be someone who is honest , only in this case .. I find it to be a coward . " , He mumbled again , feel annoyed with what has become destiny .

Slowly he rise up, with a limp he stepped closer to the woman who is sleeping soundly .

Chu ~

" Mianhae , Jeongmalyo .. " , he gave a farewell kiss as a sign of apology . Occasionally he faced his face to the sky room, distancing herself look beautiful face that has been able to control his heart . Tears ready to flow from his eyes .

Step by step he is away from the big bed , how strong he held , tears could no longer be hold.

Click ~

The room door is closed, the figure has not been seen in that room . Only clean white beautiful woman , is busy with her dream . But soon, she wake up from her sweet dreams .

" Hmm .. What was I dreamed that? Minhyuk ? " , As she stretched her body, she tried to remember that she had just experienced.

" Oh ? Why did I get here? ? In my room ? ? " , Looking to all corners of the room , make sure this place is a place she knew .

"Who brought me here ?? My recollection is that I was in somewhere last night ... Ah ! Minhyuk ! " , When remember what happened last night , she immediately got out of bed and get ready to run out . But restrained by a foreign object caught her eyes, things that thing is not hers .

"The letter ? " , She whispered in doubt .

Cautiously she approached the place where a letter put it in , not far from her bed . The letter is written on the front cover To Krystal , become a sign of this letter was intended for her.

She achieved and try to find a sign that the sender of the letter, but she also can not found it. Curious , she immediately opened the letter and found a white paper filled with ink pen by the sender .

Annyeong Krystal, perhaps of this article you already know who I am , right ? Ah , or did you already forget this kind of writing ? Writing that you think is unique , different from others .. Ridiculous . Yes , maybe that's one characteristic of me . Sorry to have to make you wait too long last night . Sorry , if I had been unilaterally cancel our meeting in the park . Have I to say here ? Krystal, I could no longer be here, maybe I will never return to this country .

Yes , I'm going to leave this country . Do not worry about me , I 'll be fine .

 Let's just say we have never met , never knew each other , never became close friends as we know. Forget all about us, I want you to bury it and get rid of all the things we have passed . Forget about me . I want you to forget me.

Sorry if I seem presumptuous of you , but this really is my desire , not my willingness , circumstances forced me to undergo it all . Sorry if you have to engage in difficult conditions in this understanding. Sorry if I seem very selfish . But this is the best . Maybe this is the first and last letter from me . You must forget me , let us never knew each other .This is all for our good , especially yourself .

Thank you for all this time you have become my close friends , honestly .. Our meeting and friendship is the most precious moments that could not be replaced ..

Minhyuk

 


- Krystal Side-

Tightness , I do not believe just because a paper is able to make me feel so sad . Just because it says a thousand words, they were able to destroy the heart and my biggest dream so far .

Minhyuk , what's wrong with you ? Should separation be the end of our story? Is this a birthday present that you will give to me yesterday? As easy as that why you say goodbye to me?

" Not fair .. " , I whispered . Again and again I took a deep breath to calm myself .

" It is impossible .. Do not happen .. " , with a limp I looked around my room , my head feels spinning , I feel like my breath away.

It's like a nightmare that I never imagined , I want to wake up now !

" God, please wake me up soon .. I do not want to stay in this dream ! " , I began to lose patience .

"Why did not you wake me ??Do I really do not deserve to be his girlfriend to Minhyuk ? ? Why I do not deserve to get happiness of my dreams ? ? I love him ! I love him ! ! Why should the farewell to my special day ??! It's not fair ! " , I shouted as loud as possible to vent pent-up emotions flavor . I'm angry , I'm upset , my God, this is really not fair to me .

I cried , wailed , slamming the entire contents of my room including my photographs with Minhyuk . I'm angry , hate . I hate like this . I hate parting, I hate it !

Overview reminded of my bad past with a man who 've made ​​me feel doubt to be love. Yes , he was ! Trauma came back to me now.

" The woman ? Yes , Minhyuk last night,  I heard arguing with the woman ! Seo ? Could it be ... Onnie ?? " , I choked! I immediately shut up with my mouth by own hand , could not believe what I saw last night .

" Anio ! Anio ! " , The more my emotions ignited . I'm losing control now .

" Andwae ! ! ! Minhyuk Oppa ! ! You can not do this to me ! ! ! Hikss .... ! " , I roared aloud .


-Krystal Side End -



In different place,  visible Kris is in a hurry to drive a car with a panic face . Bad feeling enveloped him all night . Such a sign if something bad has happened to someone .

" Come quickly ! Why should it have to jam the streets today ? ? ! " , He muttered while looking for a way out of the vehicle density .

20 minutes is the time he spent on the road with his car , lucky he can find a small path to where he is going now .

"Oh Lord , may the dream just a dream last night . Krystal, you will be okay , right? " , He muttered when he arrived at a house that is not too big but it looks deserted .

He immediately got out of the car, with the rapid pace he entered the home field. He repeatedly knocked on the door , but no answer .

" Could it be that you 're going to Minhyuk ? " , He immediately dialed the number on his cell phone .

Some times he hear the tone that from operator that it is the owner of the number can not be contacted .

" Strange , why am I getting negative thinking ? Krystal, is it true you do not want to lift up my phone ? I just want to make sure you are okay .. " , Kris getting frustrated .

"No , this is wrong .. You never turn off the phone if - " , the sentence is interrupted when he tried to open the main door , open!

" Not locked ? Krystal, you are in the house ? " , Slowly he entered the house . Lonely , lonely , such as uninhabited .

" As no one , but why not to lock it ? " , Kris started to hesitate to enter deeper into the home . Because after he entered the house without permission of the owner.

Curiosity resurfaced when he saw a closed room , but the sound of running water . Kris approached the room, opened the door slowly , and so surprised to see all the stuff is almost destroyed and scattered in the room .

" Krystal ? ! ! " , Panic , he go straight to the existence of Krystal . Krystal room is so messy , he is increasingly concerned with the adoptive sister .

" Krystal , where are you??!! " , As he is turning keep looking . Be heard running water from the bathroom shower attention to get into .

With hesitation he opened the bathroom door , like a bomb that exploded in the Kris head , no idea if the girl is asleep in the bathroom and covered in blood is .... Krystal .

Soon he brought Krystal out of her home to the hospital with a panic , his clothes almost turned into a red color due to exposure to the blood continues to flow from the wrist of Krystal .

" Stupid ! Why are you so stupid to do this EOH ? ! ! " , Still feels her pulse , indicating she is still alive . There is still a chance for her.

Quickly he is driving the car at high speed , tearfully he prayed that there is a chance to survive Krystal .

" What’s on your in’ mind? ? Until you can act stupid like this?? " , Still continued to nag , but there is no answer from Krystal who keeps a close eyes .

While in other places ..

" Oppa , can you re- thinking your decision ? " , The girl asked , holding his hand at her side. They sit in the waiting room before the scheduled flight come.

" Do not you want me to accompany you? " , He asked back .

The girl frowned , " Of course I'm happy if we can get through this together .. But how long do you have to cover this from Krystal ? " .

" And what about you? How long did you cover up the truth from Kris , the guy that you love so much ? " .

The girl bowed , She knows if she is guilty of lies that made it split from the man that she loved . But circumstances have forced her to do it all.

" Hey , I’m so sorry .. I did not mean to - "

" Gwenchana, you're right .. Kris should not have left it this way . But I just do not want when I'm with him later, I mean live together, after that.... he knows all , one day he will leave me .. " , the girl said with a bitter smile .

Understand , the man hugged the girl to be vulnerable in front of him . He could feel the pain in her feeling , as sick as he felt now . Leave the person they loved , not something easy .

" Seo , whatever happens , I will still keep and protect you .. As my promises to you as before .. Will not change . " .

" Thank you Oppa , I'm sorry if you have to make hard and suffering .. "

In the arms, the girl smiling , there is a sense of calmness when he hugged her like this . But the tears continued to flow from the eyes of a wonderful man who harbored in pain and tenderness with the decision that he made.

 

To be continued...