Morning Scene

True Love
*Picture is not mine.
Hope you like my first chapter hehe :D
 
 
 
 
 
 
"All I want for christmas is you", 

"We will live happily ever after", 
"You're my everything", 
"My air", 
"I can't live without you",

 

 

These words are often said by couples, while they're showing each other love.

 

But for Sehun, he didn't need all of these words. 

 


For Sehun, love is not about words,

Letters,

And present.

Is all about feelings,

 

 

Happiness,

 

Sparkling eyes,

 

Touches,

 

Pure. 

 

 

 

And the most important is Luhan.

His deer.

 

 

 

Firstly in the morning Sehun always woke up with a lump deer beside him curling up on his chest wearing sehun's favorite sweater , his tiny hands (comparing to sehun's) on sehun's cloths not wanting to let go, like a koala bear he is, and Sehun didnt mind it at all. Playing with those soft black locks, while watching his lover breathing and sleeping peacefully (one of Sehun's hobby in the morning) he though how lucky he is who have this perfect, fragile, soft and pure person as his one and only lover.

 

 

He promises himself that he'll always be his guardians, be the one who can hold him, the one who can comfort him, the one who can make those eyes sparkle, the one who can make him smile like an angel. Those eyes, those eyelashes, his hands, his pointed nose, his jawline. Sehun loves everything about Luhan.

 

 

He lost in his own thoughts, when he didnt notice the deer's eyes are fluttering and tempting to wake up, but failed because of the warmth sehun's gaves for luhan, its vey hard to resist. He mumble a soft "good morning" on sehun's crook neck and keept closing his eyes hoping it could bring him to the dreamland once more. After a few minutes the latter finally notice someone is already woke up, thats because Sehun knows Luhan so well. He tighthing his grip on hus lover waist, burried his face in his soft black hair and said "Good morning baby, I love you" The butterflys in luhan stomach suddenly jolted after hearing those 3 words he loves the most.

 

 

For Luhan, hearing the 3 magical words everyday is never enough, especially if its come from Sehun's mouth. It sounds like the first time Sehun confessing his love for him, everything was perfect--- "Are u gonna ignore me hmm?" Sehun said with a lovely tone distracting him from his own thoughts. "I love you too, happy?" He shrugged. A small grin plastred on Sehun's face after hearing the replied he got. "Should we kept cuddling until tomorrow or do you want to go shopping?" Luhan sat immediatly after hear Sehun's idea and beaming with sparkling eyes. Sehun loves it when he's the one who can make Luhan's eyes sparkling just like a night sky full of stars, its beautiful.

 

 

"I though you were busy today?" Luhan ask, he already knew what Sehun is gonna answer next. "Naah, I'm not going to work today. But if I'm not mistaken you're the one who insist me to take a day off from work right baby?" All he could do was smilling like crazy, thank him and kissed him nonstop. Sehun will kiss him back and there they goes, a hot make out scene in the morning, "Lu, if you wont stop kissing me I think we will not be able to go shopping today," Luhan chuckled and mumbled "sorry" before he let Sehun and went straight to the bathroom when Sehun had the idea of showering with Luhan together suddenly a shout change his mind "Don't go in! or we will not be able to go shopping" repeating Sehun's own words. That's why he loves Luhan, he can always read Sehun's mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author message:

Sorry for the short chapter hehe,