Twenty-Two

I Love You : How We Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     Months had passed. I was more than welcome to join the group back.  I need to. After a few training section, and completing a few task, I officially became one of the group. Yes, I was one of them years ago but not anymore, until today.

“So.. Ready for tonight?” Dara questioned me.

“More than ready.” I smirked.

Tonight is going to be my first ... What should I call it? Comeback? Yeah. Tonight is going to be my first comeback. Its not that big deal for me since I’ve gone through these things years ago. But what I’ve been thinking about is that the group that I’m going to face tonight, is not the group that I used to deal with.

“Of course you’re ready. It would be a piece of cake for you.” The four of them laughs.

I smugly smiled. Piece of cake? I don’t know. “Park Bom unnie said the leader is quite strong. And I knew the others are powerful too.”

“Men are all strong, Hana.” CL unnie said. “But no one can beat you.”

“Yeah, Whats your secret actually?” Minzy asked.

I chuckles. Secret? “I don’t know. I was just born to be like this.”

“Say, Hana. Why revenge?” Dara asked.

I never told them about him. I never told anyone about it. But Park Bom seems to knew it already. I looked at her, and I was right. She was looking directly at me. “I don’t know.” I said blankly as I looked back at her.

“How you’re going to do it?” Minzy asked.

How? I never thought about that yet. Well, I’ve never meet him since then. What should I do to someone who lied to me? What should I do to someone who said, he loves me, but actually its the opposite? What should I do to someone who said, that he need me by his side but then he threw me away just like that? What should I do to him?

“I’m gonna kill him.”

 

The next day, I went to school as usual. I’ve told the rest that I wanted to just drop school but they seem to decline my suggestion. So, here I am. In this same old school at the very same spot. Nothing had change. Just that I’m no long befriend with Sehun and Kai.

After what happen, I became colder than before. Sehun  and Kai looks liked they already knew what had happen. Of course, they never kept secrets right? They’ve changed back their seats to the original place. We sometimes clashed into each other accidentally. But we ignored each other. Just like two strangers. Just like we used to be.

The teacher came in, and people starts to open their books. While I just ignore the teacher. I put my books on the table, but then, I put my head on the table too. I had no interest in school these days. I just don’t know why. But to my surprise, the last examination I took, I got the highest marks. Thank to God for giving me this brain.

“Hana!” the teacher called.

I lazily looked up at him. “Yes..?”

“You’ll be in one group with Kai!”

“For what?” I frowned. Am I being that unfocused?

“Focus! Hana.” He sighed. “For your presentation next week.”

I nodded, “But why Kai?” I questioned him. Everyone seem to hold their breathe in. Why? Maybe because they didn’t expect me to question the Physics teacher. Well, who dare? I’m just happen to be not in the mood today. “I don’t want him!” I demanded.

The teacher’s eyes were about to come out from its position when I demanded him. “Just do the presentation! No question!” Then, he left the class.

 

The last bell rang, and I were the first to reach the locker. I was about to take out some clothes in my locker but someone pushed my locker back closed. I turned around, and of course, its Kai and Sehun.

“Where?” Kai asked. Just a word but I know what he meant. He was asking me, where should we discuss our presentation.

“I’m not doing it!” I opened back my locker, and closed it back after I took my things.

“What do you mean? We have to do it! It hold 15% of our final! I don’t want to repeat papers just because of you!” he hissed.

Of course! No one wanted to repeat papers. Not even me. It would be a nightmare if we repeat those papers. Especially Physics!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter