[Namjin] They've taken away your name

In Media Res

On tumblr I asked people to give me dialogue from this post (i'm not accepting anymore) prepare for a lot of updates these nect few days

Prompt: namjin: That is one hell of a mess 

title borrowed from one of the millions of Bond's theme songs

 


 

 

Seokjin knotted his tie, a Windsor knot, just like his mom showed him before she shipped him off to the boarding school in England. He smoothed it down.

His reflection displayed the rich chaebol air, complete with a fossil watch and gold encrusted class ring resting on his middle finger. He looked the part, he knew, and with a few deep lidded grins and bad hands, he could act the part of the young kid with too much time and money on his hands, looking to gamble away for the weekend in the casino on the first floor. Seokjin smiled.

The lights of the kyline illuminate through the wide window, decorating the room in a multicolor display. Seokjin navigated through the glistening parts to table. Hefinished cleaning his blades.

“That is one hell of a mess.”

Seokjin turn to the intruder, a silver haired man in an Armani suit, and answered, “Taehyung will be here soon for clean up.”

“Really he can get rid of all this?” he wiped the walls, the blood stuck to his fingers.

Seokjin shrugged. He walked to the dresser and turned off the recorder. The last thirty seconds needed to be removed.

“Did you get the password?”

“I did, and the location of their financial records for the past thirty years,” Seokjin held up a flashdrive briefly before pocketing it. “What are you doing here, Nam Joon?” he asked, “You weren’t assigned to the case.”

Nam Joon smirked, a dimple on each cheek, and stepped closer, “I may have hacked the system and saw you were scheduled for Macau.”

“And?”

“I may have a reservation in room 4374.” Nam Joon shrugged, “Meet me at the bar in 20 minutes?”

Seokjin gave a breath of laughter, “There are cameras in the bar. I’ll give this to Yoongi and meet you in your room.”

“I’ll be waiting,” Nam Joon stepped aside.

“I know,” Seokjin smiled.

He had four minutes until he saw Yoongi, four minutes to get the dumb smile of his face. And as he thrummed his fingers against the elevator glass, he thought about something, anything, to remove te warmth in his chest and replace it with ice.

The elevator signaled their arrival,the smile was gone, the lazy confidence returned, and Agent Jin navigated his way through slot machines and scantily clad waitresses holding trays of champagne glasses.

This was just another assignment.